IT job in Dubai

Hi, I am looking for an IT job in Dubai. How to proceed with the job search residing in India. I have posted my resume in various job portals but no reply yet. Kindly let me know the direction to proceed . Also it would be great if you enlighten me on the cost of living and how much I should demand the salary.

Thanks

Hi nrcharu,

Welcome to Expat.com!

Your post is now on the Dubai forum.

I invite you to have a look at these articles:

Working in Dubai
Find a job in Dubai
Find a job in Dubai from abroad

Concerning the cost of living, please have a look here.

If you have any specify questions, please do not hesitate to ask them on the forum.

Thank you,
Christine

what is ur specialization in IT ,which IT course have u completed

pharmacy parapharmacy

Hi,

I am on starting my own IT company in Dubai and we are looking for IT employees.

Drop me a private message with more information about you and your skills.

Hi,Ledzigo,

Im an IT professional working in UAE from last 5 years i have vast experience in IT,please tell me what kind of softwares you are trying to focus for ur company.

Hi,

we are focused on three main activities:
1. Software development, mainly Web applications and Mobile applications;
2. IT Consulting: Security, Networking, VoIP, Open source, etc.
3. Sell/distribute products (both hardware and software) from an Italian IT leader company

Hi friends,

I am working as a software QA/Test engineer in india. I am having 6 years of experience in different kinds of testing. I am looking for job in dubai. Could you please let me know if have any openings. I am ready to relocate to dubai or any other middle east countries.

regards,
vasu.

Elow, just read ur post on blog...and iam much ibterested with that, can i have ur email add wherein i can send resume? Thank you, waitin for ur reply

@Riazlucky57 Hello, please check the date of this thread. It is an old one. These members have long stopped participating on the forum.

If you are looking for a job, please refer to the Jobs in Dubai section by creating your CV.

I am closing this tread.

Regards

Bhavna

[Topic CLosed]

Closed