Pregnancy during contract period

hi everybody
i am about to join my job in two weeks. there is a clause in my contract saying you should not be pregnant in the first year, if found preg termination of job without compensation.in case i get preg would there be any legal issues from my sponsors side. thanks in advance

If your contract is saying this, then you should not get pregnant. If you are already pregnant, then you should immediately inform your employer.

Contracts here cannot be walked away from. If you get pregnant then you will lose your job immediately they know about it. Personally I don't think you should be applying for jobs in the Middle East if you are planning a family in the near future as it will be said that you took the job knowing full well that you were going to have a child. 1 year isn't long to wait in a lifetime really or better still wait till the end of your contract and use that working time to save like crazy for when the baby is born.

You will get into unnecessary complication if you sign up for this condition in your contract and then get pregnant.

Unless you have no other choice, forget this job and have your child. Children are priceless! :)