Sharing Center for Love

Hello peeps.. sometimes as expat, we facing all the trouble by ourself, also about relationship. It's gettin' worst when no one who can talk to, even we never met before, I hope this thread can help us to keep in touch. If U have any life problem, U can share with us.. I'm not promise someone will help U.. But who knows one of the reader have the answer of ur problem and ur question :)

I just wanna share something i'm having a hard time sharing this to my friends so i think i'll just let it out here in this thread. so last year i decided to travel and i ended up in Indonesia its supposed to be a vacation for like 2 months but accidentally i met a local girl and i fall in love with her, the best girl i met in my whole life. we started dating until she became a very special person in my life. because of her i decided to stay in Indonesia for good.

Until one day her mom told her that she have to go to china and continue her studies in there she will stay there for like 5 years. and that kinda broke my heart but i don't wanna stop her because i do want the best for her. so when she's in china we decided that we see each other during holidays and maybe have a short trip to another country one's a year. but these past few days. I've been having a hard time how to deal with it, i'm always like not in the mood because thinking about it really stress me out and last month we ended up fighting a few times because i easily get angry with some stuffs because of my mood. but good thing she is very patience with me, she try to understand me and always try to make me happy. but now i decided to just have some time off i still don't know how to deal with it she's going to china in august me staying in Indonesia. the reason why i stayed in Indonesia for good is because of her. long distance relationship is something i don't know if i will last or not i haven't tried that actually. so right now i'm confused and hurt. should i let her go and tell her to just focus on her studies in china and don't mind me, while i will still stay in Indonesia and just focus on my work? i still don't know what to do. :(

In fact every problem had a solution. If in ur country U can get better social security or a better life. Why don't back home while ur girlfriend finished her educAtion program. Let's we make it simple, 5 year is way too long.. But U must be positive thinking, if she move on, u also must be move on. Even one day she come back to indon,do you think with better title and state she will come bAck to ur arms??? I don't think so unless U are the answer of her dream. The problem is, can u being the answer of her dream if u are bankrupt because stressfull thinking about that everyday??? Don't worry too much.. Trust me.. Everything's that's belongs to U, will come back to U. No matter what.. So wake up man!! You will be ok, You have no reason stay here? Back home and keep ur chin up.. Thinking about all good things.. Like one day when she back to indon, u can give her everything, and show to the world... U are the right choice. Promise is a Promise before U break it. You love her? Prepare the best things for her and Ur future. Giving her a secure life.. Because, impossible U can make her happy if ur own life Is not stable. Be wise.. And be patient.. If you knew exactly she loving U, u needen't to be worry. Everything's happened for a reason.. To make u stronger and wiser if u wanna learn to be better... 5 years ago I was in US, my Husband in UK.. But now I sleep with him everynight in indo. How? Just Trust. Good luck

Your right, thanks for the advice.

Dear Miss Bella.
I have a problem.

Every time I look at your avatar, I think very naughty thoughts.
Can you help me in this matter?

@ mas Fred Whatta damn hell is that??? Lol. And I'm not miss anymore, Mrs. I'm belongs to Mr big guy behind me. I gotta good advice for U... Put ur brain in laundry machine then push the start button, don't forget to add a lot of detergent inside Lol :D:D Lol

Dynam1c wrote:
mas fred wrote:

Dear Miss Bella.
I have a problem.

Every time I look at your avatar, I think very naughty thoughts.
Can you help me in this matter?

Hi Mr Fred, could I give a suggestion pertaining you matter above?

yes please give him some.... :D

John_Paulo wrote:

Your right, thanks for the advice.

This is another advice from my husband :D = "common dude!! Don't make ur life complicated!! Packing ur back, go to china with her and seeking another job there!! So u can live together with her!! If u are expert so easy to find another job!!" -so case close-

this is for your husband. :) thanks bro i do love to go to china we talk about that but i told her its not that easy. based on my experience after i quite my job in my country and just decided to travel. i've been to singapore, indonesia and dubai and getting a job is like a roller coaster ride for me sometimes up and sometimes down, its not that easy and beside i just turned 24 some companies still go for the old and experienced ones. life is tough but we gotta be tougher. anyway, i think i'll just go with the flow in life, if she is really meant for me i do believe that fate will find ways for us to be together. for now i think i just wanna focus on our remaining months together and just be confident on the future that everything will be ok between us. just like what your wife said. *theres always a solution in every problem* *be patient, everything happened for a reason*

and beside i love her so much and i want the best for her i want her to experience something new in her life its her first time to travel and get out in indonesia. as much as possible i want her to enjoy freedom and enjoy life. its an opportunity that i really want her to enjoy. and i was inspired about what mrs. bella shu said that she was in the us and you were in uk 5 years ago and look at you guys now happily ever after in indonesia. hopefully me and my special someone will end up like that also in the future.

What's the hardest thing in relationship? When You feels so hard to it let go, but tired enough to survive. Well! Simple!! The answer is, make ur Hope Bigger than Ur fear... broken heart won't killing U, but Ur ego exactly