Possibility to be denied on boarding my flight

hi

if they had the power  the power the other 2 times  -then they would have the same power  any other time,if you have the correct documents  -then you have some chance

icah wrote:

Hi, I am already offloaded 2times. The immigration officer keep on asking for work permit. Now, I am travelling nxt month going to Malaysia with a calling visa(approval letter for student pass). Now,would the immigration have the power to deny me again in boarding my flight?

you have not mentioned any details . where were u going ? on what visa ? for what purpose ? so it is diffucult to comment.What requirements were you asked to provide ? what is ur education ? what is ur financial capability ? are u unemployed / working / have business / ur age etc ......coz this is what counts while offloading ....even though its illegal in any civilized democracy in the world and of course in Philippines too Provided that u can secure ur rights and constitutional liberties through courts.

right to travel is a constitutional right of citizen but the state also acts in the interests of safety of its vulnerable poor citizens to protect them from illegal recruitment and sexual exploitation and crime abroad.

If you understand u are being denied your constitutional freedom i suggest you to approach an immigration attorney for advice and support coz otherwise its no use keeping on  buying tickets and wasting ur money as ur name is already there in the list of banned candidates.

But if u approach an attorney he should be able to secure ur release coz the court shall notify the Bureau to provide their reasons for offloading and their requirements in writing .Upon your fulfilment of the same they cant deny ur travel abroad......no need waste money on corrupt immigration officers.....if u have clear reasons its ur legal right as a citizen to travel freely anywhere even on tourist visa.....no need for work visa while going as a tourist.....hope this helps ....

Otherwise u need to complaint in writing to justice ministry and human rights comission with complete details , docuements specifying when , which flight , what time and complete sequence of events ; justifying that ur offloading is illegal and violative of ur constitutional rights ......it should also work but might take more time than approaching court through an immigration attorney to secure ur release .......

If you feel that bureau acted irrationally ( and in violation of your constitutional rights to travel freely on a tourist visa without any need for work visa ) do not miss to file a claim for compensation ie direct and consequential loses including cost of tickets plus compensation for other losses like depression etc etc as any unnecessary offloading should be compensated to the victim provided that u can keep enough evidence to prove it in the court.

Do keep the international human rights comission in loop to esp as they have acess to international media...to highlight such brazen denial of constitutional liberties...

To the best of my knowledge u should negotiate with ur lawyer for around 2000 Pesos fees all inclusive and given upon receipt of your written release from the bureau........

The other option is to pay 50000 Pesos and u shall be put on flight the very same day......

There are more than estimated 100000 indians in Philippines who have been living here for decades without even a passport of their country and rolling millions into the 5-6 business , simply by paying the immigration officials but it all gets along so well that bureau officials should be unaware of it .......

Do not waste any more money on tickets to malaysia without written clearance from bureau............

If you have the right documents, then for sure you won't be denied again.

and what makes u so sure that she wont be offloaded unless the requirements are given to her in writing ....? for sure she shall be offloaded unless she clears her name of offloaded list..........and loose money for tickets and sidappointments every time again over.....

You should have done your homework first before you buy your tickets... :)

@ verson ....you dont need to prove that u r a retard here...huh...if u dont know it keep ur trap shut for good...