Work n degree

hi..this is priyanka from india..im a graduate n looking ahead for career growth in dubai.i had been a personality development trainer for 2.5 years..now i want to go for my mba(distance either from dubai or india) n at d same  time want to work in dubai..and im really confused in which stream i shud go for mba?(hr/finance or any other field)(finance bcz dubai has good job opprtunities in financial sector)so that i can keep my past experience also..or telll me can i pursue any masters degree from dubai at cheaper n valuable  rate and earn sufficient for my studies at d same tym??really confused..plz help me

Hi Priyanka,

The field you are in now, personality development which closely relates to HR is an amazing field by itself, and I've seen so many people here excel in that field. They work for big corporates or also have consultancies on their own. So I'd say its better you stick to your field and get going with it, an MBA in HR should work out good for you. But MBA here is not cheap in any sense, a decent one will cost you over AED80K which will come up to over INR 12L. So don't come under the pretension that it will be cheap; coz its not! But anyhow, when you work here it will work out better for you. Because am doing my masters here in Media communication as well as working at the moment. So its not a big deal. The big challenge is getting that appropriate job with the right pay which will help you garner both the monthly expenses as well as pay you for your educational expense. The rest I will let you do the judging. Let me know if that helps.

Cheers n Good Luck
Vasanth Benjamin

priyankagola4u wrote:

hi..this is priyanka from india..im a graduate n looking ahead for career growth in dubai.i had been a personality development trainer for 2.5 years..now i want to go for my mba(distance either from dubai or india) n at d same  time want to work in dubai..and im really confused in which stream i shud go for mba?(hr/finance or any other field)(finance bcz dubai has good job opprtunities in financial sector)so that i can keep my past experience also..or telll me can i pursue any masters degree from dubai at cheaper n valuable  rate and earn sufficient for my studies at d same tym??really confused..plz help me

whats your major ?  which UG you have.. Engineering? BCA? BSC? ...

hi,

If you have studied commerce. Go for MBA in finance only. You can complete you MBA while working. I have checked in one institute which is charging AED 5500/Sem.

If you have passion for personal development training you can go for HR. In future you can have your own person development training center. THINK BIG. I have passion for this kind of training. I  have working here for 17 years. I have been developing a personal development course which is essential for success in any walk of life. I have understood it well and tested on myself. It is amazing and life changing. Now I am sure that lack of this knowledge which is in my course, most of the people are failing in life. It has change my life and this can change everyone's life who is seeking it.

Thanks
sk
00971 52 9127341