Visa, hijrah?

As Salam Walakum wa rahmatullahi Walakum baraktoh

Hello and greetings to all,

Quick question. I am a revert from us. I was wondering if there was a way to go to the kingdom? I get a pension  from my country so I wouldn't " need " to work. Is there something like this or do you know someone I can call and ask?

And if your able to get in only on work visa.. what about not having a murham? A male relative?

JazakAllahu khyrn for time and kindness
Thank you all
Rena

Only way to come live here is with a work visa.  You don't need a mahram to come here.  Single women come here all the time on work visas.

Or, if you are single, marry a Saudi, or a foreigner who is working here or plans to work here, and then you can be here as their dependent without having to work.

Sad :heart:

Unfortunately i think Trapezius covered most of the bases.

What about trying to come on a student visa, I dont know if you would like to study or not but could that be a possibility?

Ha, a single woman coming to this country to study?!  There is no such thing! (No possible visa for that as far as I know)

I can't,  I have 4 kids . And so I am older too. Alahmduilllah and I don't have much of education to find a job Alahmduilllah maybe I will look in to school to find a job. JazzkAllahu khyrn

Thank you