Puppies (with papers where to buy)

Hey all!!!

I went earlier to taza bazaar. Saw some dogs/puppies... Am planning to have a pet here in baku, simce ill be here for a quite a while.

Althouh, id like to know some specifics...

A. Are those puppies they sell in that bazaar same and really vacined?
B. In one shop, they offer n almost 600 manat!!! For a puppy, i know am being screwed and dont know the language. But i was asking whether they can provide papers for the pedigree (passport all all)
C. Every quarter of the year, am going on vaca... And id like to take my dog with me for sure when i travel, what are the necessaries that i require?
D. If taza bazar is not safe to buy from.. Where could i get an authentic pedigree...
E. Ived check with my landlord, already approved that i could have a dog with me to leave with... Will i have problems with some neighbors? Are they accepting enough for people who has a puppy/ dog?
F. If ill buy from Taza bazaar... Can i just regeister him/her from a vet clinic and do that papers for me?
G. Which is the best vet here? English speakers.

Thanks mates!!! Would appreciate a quick response on this though?

Cheers

Hey

I moved here last month and I left my dog at my country. I asked some of your questions to many people and heard many different answers. I know taze bazar and I dont think so pets at there are vacined. 600 manat is madness. if you go there with any Azery he/she can buy them at least half of that price. But you should not appear around them when they make bargain. :) Traveling with pet is changing airline by airline and of course which country you are traveling. I know that almost every airlline regulations said that pets (I mean dog especially) have to carry microchip that all information installed. And they should travel with box  with a suitable size as well.
Azeries (may be 99 percent) are not living wtih pets in their home. They like dogs very much but just only in their garden not inside the living places. So you may bother your neighbors. especially if your pet is starting barking. I m not really sure of it.
Finally I m looking for good vet clinic too. I will go to Turkey to take back my dog at the end of next month. I have golden retriever a year old , Azer Airlines take 200 Manat for the carriage and I dont know how much I will pay at the custom. I ready to myself to paying small fortune as I use to pay almost everywhere in Baku :) These are all I know.
So good luck I hope I can help you.

Aqu

Hey buddy! thanks a lot... ive got the puppy already... though am a bit jittered bout having her now... Its terribly expensive back here and mode of communication is rather hard.

I never have had thought all of this when I took the dog in...

I'll have a looksee whether everything will pull thru in still... It was nice enough that Azerbaijan Animal Rescue Center took my puppy in for vaccines and all...

BTW, I took a Pekingese... she's bout 3 mo when I got her... hoping nothing would be bothered by her thru the coming months tho...

Cheers mate!!! thanks still