Looking For Scooter/Motor Bike Rentals

Can someone suggest a place to rent a scooter or motorbike in Manila.
Most places I have seen on the web are out of the city.

Again, try sulit. There is one for motorcycle rental.

dhnindc wrote:

Again, try sulit. There is one for motorcycle rental.

Thanks I found it .

KTM is having a great sale. Buy a real bike and not one of the China ones.  Duke 390 is only p250k. Go to their website.   A 390 will get you on any expressway and a much better bike.

dhnindc wrote:

KTM is having a great sale. Buy a real bike and not one of the China ones.  Duke 390 is only p250k. Go to their website.   A 390 will get you on any expressway and a much better bike.

I will check it out thanks again,
I am leaving in April so I probably won't be buying one till October of this year when I return from Canada ,and I still have to  figure out where I am going to be able to park this thing fairly close to where I am going to be renting while I am here and store it for 5 to 6 months while I am gone.

http://www.mabuhaybikes.com/pages/bikes-rental-manila

Moderated by kenjee 7 years ago
Reason : Free advertising on the forum not allowed.

hello did you find a scooter rental in Manila...I have rented them in cebu, but not in manila. I am going there in Nov for 1 month.

I suggest you buy one since motorcycles are cheap here in the Philippines.

Moderated by Christine 6 years ago
Reason : promoting freely your services is not allowed on the forum
We invite you to read the forum code of conduct

Mabuhaybikes no longer exist. Unfortunatly the owner was deported for visa issues

Pretty sure the expressways say 400 cc.

Yep, it's 400cc on the expressways, and they love fining you if you accidentally find yourself on the sky way around Makati

Hi,

I used to book from book2wheel.com

it is safe. It works like this: you select the city, the model and you pay the booking fee and then pay the rest on delivery. I was used to renting weekly but you can rent daily as well.

I hope it may help.

Best wishes,
Carment

I was told they won't rent scooters or motorcycles in Manila because it's to dangerous, Provinces only. Maybe you can try the website the other guy posted and find a city next to Manila n the provinces and get one

Wow, this post by the OP is over 5 years old and no definitive answers, welcome to the Philippines sourcing info, have the same problem all the time but over the last 8 years back and forward and now living here have found FB/FB market place (no advertising intended, purely experience) to come up with winners. Filipinos love FB. and social media.
5 years ago we hired a car for a month from one of the top 5 international companies, big mistake, firstly expensive and then lies to keep your deposit, never again. My better half being Filipino said he will sort it next time,,,,,,, and he did. Through FB a smaller mum and dad company (actually the owners are in their mid 30's and childless) that have 14 to 15 cars of varying description but all late models. Toyota Vios auto, 2017, PHP 33k per month, we have dealt with them for 4 years now, the most recent hire 3 months and nary a problem and always get our 5K deposit back. Great reliable company that has always delivered the wheels from Laguna to our hotel in Pasay/pick up as well, no charge.
I am sure with research one will find motorcycle hire by going through conventional modes here, alien to western countries.
Hiring a bike/scooter in Thailand or Vietnam is easy just walk around the corner, plenty available but not so here.

I am sure the OP sorted his questions some time back and could probably advise where to go, what you will get etc.

Cheers, Steve.