Swimming pool or gyms in hanoi

Dear friends, could u help me?
i am looking for a swimming pool where i can really swim not just stay there to relax but i cant find a pool here in hanoi
do u know places where i can find it?
and could u tell me about gyms here in hanoi??

thank you ...xin cam on

Hello!
My friend visits gym im Indochina Plaza on Cau Giay. I went there 3 times with trial tickets and I can say that is worth to go to Elite Gym if you are about to do it regularly. The main disadvantage  - the swimming pool is quite small and they don't sell ticket for one visit, you have to buy only member card.

Elite fitness is the best. Yet the pool is not too large and no one-day ticket. You must become member. Anyway, you can do gym or join classes. The Xuan Thuy center is much larger yet Tay Ho is great too

thanks.

do you know the price for a monthly card?

As I know Elite Fitness in Indochina Plaza doesn't offer a monthly card. The card for 6 months costs about 16 million VND  - it's kind of promo price for Tet.

The 1-year card is around 22 million dongs,no limit time, but they have promo frequently. Even without promo you can get discount to a certain extend by asking salestaff for better offer or to add you in some groups

Hanoi Club Health & Fitness!