Language exchange

Hi, I'm looking for English native speakers who live in Austria and would be interested in a language exchange. I can offer: German and Austrian culture.  :)

Hi waldgeist,

Posting an advert in the Language Exchange in Austria section might help you find what you are looking. ;)

Regards,

David.

Expat-blog team.

hello waldgeist,

that is great,i want to learn German and Austrian culture and I can teach you english.

get in touch with me with your private contact.

danke

Hey, I'm Mickael, I am not a native speaker but I work here communicating only through English. I can help you out if you want.
Send me if you are interested.

Best,

Mickael

Hi ,
   Id be glad to help .
Im from Australia and have been living in Austria for around ten years so I dont realy need help in german all that
much but would be happy to offer assistance in english if you like .

max :)

Hi there! Your topic sounds great! I am from Australia intending to relocate in Austria - very soon! And I am not speaking German....this is my biggest concern! I can offer you assistance with English and I would be more than happy to receive back some German... Please contact me on PM if you are interested.
Regards - Bonytta

hey i would be gladly to help you with your english i myself am in need of learning german contact me if interested