New members of the India forum, introduce yourself here

jain_crims wrote:

Are you in Chennai?

Give me a call at 9003288091.

Are you from the Philippines?

Sairene wrote pretty clear that she is looking for Filipinos only....

Hello, I'm from Bangalore ! Would love to go to Madrid and find a job over there .

Hello all

Me too new here and just joined this great community.

Hello everyone,

I am looking for investors for my salon and spa project. Please inbox if interested. Only genuine people.

Thanks
AMY

Hi all! I'm Steven Myo from Burma. I'm imagining to move to Banglore for telecom apprentiship job. Is there any telecom jobs in Banglore? I'm not skilled.I would like to know howmany chances there for me. Can anyone there share some infos for me please? Thank you very much.

Hello!

I am Nigerian and new in here. I wss looking for. Nigerians in India when I was led here by search engines. I need Nigerian models based in India for a Tv commercial that would be aired for an Indian company in Nigeria.

The commercial would be shot in India so I need Indian based Nigerian who still have Nigerian ascent. You can contact me on eze_douglas[at]yahoo.co.uk

For GossipBoyz?

Hi Experts, i am 32 yrs old from India i got job in Oman, now i need to  go for under medical test GAMCA and i got heart attack 2 years back, fixed a small stunt near heart , so i will not fit for Oman visa? Plz let me know?? I don't have any Bad habits like (Smoking & Drinking), due to 6yrs of Night Shift job I got Attack.
Do they will reject me in medical test ??.
But still i am eating tablets , do it will effect in the time of Medical test??
Also please let me know is there any alternate solutions for the same...

Please let me know asap..

Thanks
Johnson.T

If you take a stress test, echo or ECG, a doctor will see/hear it. But...if they don't ask, then don't tell.

Even they will take Chest X-ray , can find the stent...

Hi All,
Happy to meet you people here on expat-cafe :)

Hi Amanda Hope you are doing well.May I know where are you staying now?

hai every one, that  looking to come to india.All select their own business and be careful about all ,in all way there is something hidden that will betray ,so be careful about surrounding situation,some people come to you for helping ,pick the right one

thank you

Hey,
I am new on this blog, I am from Paris.
I am half french half indian,Know some good stuff about India and willing to share and learn from others.
Happy to be here,and ready to meet new people,
Hope to see u if you are in New delhi
Let me know :))

Hello ravi7 welcome to India. My name is Rey Ndala

Hi, Everybody,

My name is vaidhegi patel from India, I never miss a new release of any Bollywood movie and a die heart fan of Chinese dishes. I like to brainstorm on weekends with my friends on digital marketing. I work as social media manager at Ahmedabad(Gujarat) Based IT company, and interested in Blogging and Discussion.

Welcome vaidhegi patel my name is Rey Ndala, I live in Bangalore

I julien thanks for welcome .I am from India new delhi .I have been working of a mnc since last 5 yrs in which mostly have to travel to countries for my work.Recently my work has been limited to GCC countries. That all about me .

Hello I'm Olivier and I have to come in Ahmedabad may be twice a year or more.
I'm looking for people who want to share their experience of Ahmedabad.

Hello everyone!
I'm Alessandra and although I'm from Italy, I have lived in the USA for the last 15 years.
It is very likely that I might be offered a position in New Delhi but, since I have never been to India, I am currently doing some research about the place, culture quality of life for expats, opportunities to form some sort of social life.....
Anyone who can offer some insight would be very appreciated!
Thank you!
Alessandra

Hi there everyone! This is Bruce from USA, Houston. Planning a business trip to Mumbai and will set aside a day or two to explore a little. Mostly interested in getting familiar with the local culture and the social paradigm there in Mumbai. Any recommendations and/or volunteer exploration partners out there? I would love to hear from you!
Cheers!
B

Hi, I am Bimal, now living in Chennai. I work with a multi national automotive company. I've lived in Hungary for a few years &  speak Hungarian, Happy to be here and looking forward to meet with anyone who speaks Hungarian!

Hey all from Istanbul :cheers:  Would you share your top 3 pop art in music, film, television? Your all-time best Indian songs, movies, tv shows in any genre? Namaste :gloria

I am an expat for almost 9 years now  and arrived in Perth on November 3rd on PR 189. Previously living at Dubai and was working as a Telecom Engineer for past 10 years and now in search of a job somewhere in Australia.

Namaskara welcome how to find you?

Hey everyone! My name is Michelle from India. I am currently in Muscat and looking for a job. Thank You!

hiii
I am  Tariq  mehmood  from India
and  am  25 years old  .. am searching  job 
for  my self . I  have  done  B C A  from lucknow  university .
and i have experience in telecommunication sector as a
team leader  in costumer care    and also knowing account work.
If have any  job regarding my profile please contact with me through
Email and  my contact number ..

Email : [email protected]
MOB  : +918803713227

@ Tariqmehmood161 > It would be best if you can post your job research in the jobs section here : https://www.expat.com/en/jobs/asia/india/ as this topic is mainly for the introduction of the new members.

Thanks

Priscilla  :cheers:

Hi - I'm going to be in Jaipur January 5 to April 5th, 2015.  I'll be helping out at an after school program teaching english to 3-12 year olds.  I'd love to meet other expats or, if you are coming through, feel free to get in touch!

[Moderated : No free adverts on the forum, please register your company in our business directory ]

Hello Everyone!  I'm thrilled to be spending 4 months in India.  I will arrive on January 5th and be based in Jaipur until April 5th and then I will travel a bit more before I leave India on April 24th.

I will be spending my weekdays at Tushita Foundation and want to meet as many other people and see as much as I can when I'm not at Tushita.

Sharyn

Hai good morning...friends.I am josephkutty from kerala.kerala is known as ''gods on country".accourdind our history a Hindu god name parashuraman throw his axe into the sea.that place become a land.. This land called kerala..EVER GREEN LAND.my friends anyone wish to sea hear contact with me

Hey guys I'm sonam originally from New York but just finished working in London for 3 years. Moving to Delhi next mont. Would love to meet fun easy going people since I don't have friends there yet 😊 i love shopping socializing eating cooking and everything about Bollywood  :D  feel free to message me.

Hi Sonam. How u doin

if im living also, am expecting to know better...

Hello Everyone,

I am new to this forum.

I am into Visual Media production and Marketing

I used to travel to all South east asian countries,and Now going to Indonesia..

Anyone in this forum who will be able to guide me about West Java places in Indonesia?

Thanking you all

Hi renu i have seen you message please mail me to this mail id [email protected]

Hello every body. I am relocating my place to chennai. Searching for new girl friends is there any one please mail me [email protected]. Thank you.

Hi people around the world . This is abrar. Iam a student, studying engineering , i'am from a small city called gulbarga which is in karnataka, India... I speak English, hindi  and urdu.. :)

Hii

Closed