Looking for friends here in Iran

I am from Canada and recently returned to Iran. I speak good Farsi too. I am a professional and looking for friends here in Iran. I look forward to hearing from you fine people.

Cheers,

Farshid

Hi Farshid,

Welcome to Expat.com :)

In order to have more replies, a new discussion was created as from your post on the Iran forum.

Why did you move from Canada to Iran? Any particular reason?

A particular place you would like to visit in Iran?

Have a nice day,

Hasnaa
Expat.com Team

:) Love My country and here to help improve it! Thanks for the question.

hi farshid...welIcome back to iran!....you're back and I'm leaving... ;) ...I'm waiting for my visa to quebece....
anyway,how is life here you think?....not difficlut after 20 years?...

cheers
farnoush

Hi there Farnoush,

Like Dr. Wayne Dyer very well put it: "Change the way you look at things and things you look at change..." Best of luck to you! Hope you speak French as well as English. You are going to need it! keep in touch if you need any advice before you leave. I'd be happy to help.

thanks..by the way,have you ever been to quebec?...I mean quebec city!...if so ,how did you find it?....I think maybe not that stressfull as in big cities and maybe poeple are more cool and friendly....I have no idea!...anyway I'm not planning to stay there for more than 3 months!....
by the way,why did you come back if I may ask?.....it was not satisfying?....sorry if I ask too much!

Hey Farshid,
Its nice to see you've come back to Iran and I hope everything goes well for you. I like the fact that you quoted Wayne Dyer here :)
Anyway it'll be great to get a cup of coffee and talk, we might have a few things in common. Send me a message when you're free