New members of the Pakistan forum, introduce yourself here

Good for you Yasir.

Merci, cher. Ce est un plaisir de vous avoir ici.
ce est votre nom?
Est-il facile de travailler ici, dans votre domaine
avec un taux d'alphabétisation si bas?

pl respond in English though lol  :)

Hi i am Sohail from Pakistan and working in Jubilee life insurance company in operation deptt. want to work with other orgazation.

thnx

Hello Everybody,

I am here to meet friends who could share their experience of being an expatriate in middle east.  :)

Just dropping by.

A lot of Jihad Janes on this board....

weseemahmed wrote:

My name is Maryam Wesseem, I am currently working at a travel insurance company in the USA, while my husband is in Pakistan. I have filed a petition to have him come here to the USA, but so far it has been a year and we still have quite some time to go before he could get here.
I have two teenaged daughters, otherwise I would move to Pakistan permanantly. My husnbands family is from Kashmir,live in the mountains. It's a different life than I am accostomed to, but I would do anything to be with my husband, I love him so much.
I joined this forum because I wanted to meet people going through the same thing I am . I feel very alone here with no one to tlak to about my feelings. Often times I cry because I miss my husband so much. No one understands what I am going through., because all of my friends and family think I am crazy.
My husband and I met online, and 3 months later I went to Pakistan and we married. I stayed for one month, and was so devasted when I had to leave. I have spent all the money I make on him, and my children. One year later, I returned to Pakistan to visit him. I just returned a week ago. We are deeply in love and just want to live together like any normal husband and wife.
My mom hates him, and my children are concerned that he will try to father them:( I had been a single mom for 15 years, so the thought of having a step dad is a little daunting.
I am currently tring to find a place to live, I make enouigh to live on my own, but I am afraid of LIVING alone. I could use suppport.
I am new to Islam as well, even after being married 1 year, I am still confused on this religion, so any help there would be appreciated.
Sorry this is so long, I have not been able to talk to anyone about this at all:(

Hello Modare,

You have copy and pasted an old blog by Ms. Maryam Wasseem. Please make it clear what you have in your mind. If you wish you may start a new topic putting up your questions , concerns and suggestions.

Pakistan Forum is relatively inactive and we have shortage of members who are real participators and contributors. Let us try to improve this by bringing up healthy, current and informative issues. :)

hi, my name is kalsoom ghazanfar,i live in Lahore,Punjab ,Pakistan.i m 34 years old.i m divorced and have no baby.i have done my master in educational research and assessment  from university of Punjab,Lahore,Pakistan.there is not specific jobs as educational researcher in Pakistan.that is why i want to go abroad,specially middles east counteries.

Good. you apply for german study or german language course in germany.

Yeah . That is far better option to groom ur career. You better contact or signup to jumma al.majid, club apperal, al habtoor group to find better job.

Anyone interested in study in russia. Email @ [email protected].

Hi Maryam.,
I know exactly how you feel. I'm married to a Pakistani too. At the moment iam in Australia and he is in Pakistan. We've been married for 2 yrs and 2 months and In that time have lived together for only 9 months.
I miss him terribly but inshallah we shall be together again soon.
I'm a convert to Islam too so I would love to help you In anyway I can. We can become friends and help each other. 
Take care Maryam and have a great week ahead.
Catherine.

in russia u lives where

mr wile welcome to pakistan. i am from Pakistan but presently working in Makkah suadi arabia. i will feel pleasure to b your friend.

Hi everybody,

We are drifting too much off topic here.
Do note that this thread has been created only for the introduction of the new members, if you wish to discuss on a particular matter i advise you to create a new thread please.

Thanks

Priscilla

[moderated: off topic]

[moderated: off topic]

Hello, we are a group of dedicated teachers who give online tutoring to the students living abroad and as well as Pakistan. Online tutoring not only saves time but also provides home comfort to the students

Hello, my name is Ismah. I am currently living in the UK and this summer I am wanting to move to ISB. I need some advice!

i am Farhan from pakistan..and physiotherapist by profession..want to settle in norway soon

Hi,

I invite you to follow this topic on this new thread:
https://www.expat.com/forum/viewtopic.php?id=437620

Thanks!

Closed