New members of the Ethiopia forum, introduce yourself here

Hello! I am Diana, originally from Kenya. I am new to Addis Ababa, been here for a week now and I'm hoping to meet some other expats and locals in the area. I'm working at SCI - Advocacy and I could definitely use some friends to hang out with in this city.

diakish wrote:

Hello! I am Diana, originally from Kenya. I am new to Addis Ababa, been here for a week now and I'm hoping to meet some other expats and locals in the area. I'm working at SCI - Advocacy and I could definitely use some friends to hang out with in this city.

[email protected]

:cheers:  everybody, My name is sami .I live in Ethiopia, Addis Ababa. I am a sales agent.
Nice to meet you all !  :top:

so how is addis?
:D

Hi, I moved to Addis with my partner last weekend from the UK. We are here for atleast 6 months with work, and look forward to getting to know Addis and exploring Ethiopia. It would be great to meet other expats and hear your Addis tips! Thanks, Ben

my name is tebik and i am agraduate of civics and ethics and i want to work on humaniterian cases and i want to hold ms programme in humaniterian law

thank u

Hi nice to meet you all! Seble

Thank you , this is really cool!

My name is tesfaye nuru and am from Ethiopia.I have already got B.Sc in applied chemistry and B.Pharm in pharmacy.

am daniel from nigeria,i want to live in ethiopia,am a fast food dealer,like to meet some expats in ethiopia,pls contact me,[email protected] thank you

Hi, I'm albert mengote from philippines and planing to work in ethiopia, I'm wondering about living in ethiopia?

albertmengote wrote:

Hi, I'm albert mengote from philippines and planing to work in ethiopia, I'm wondering about living in ethiopia?

Welcome to the forum 

I suggest that you read through other posts on the forum to get some idea of living in Ethiopia
Where are you looking to live there ??
Are you going to work or for tourism ??

For cost of living try www.numbeo.com

hi all! I am Dereje from Addis Ababa working as junior External Auditor in one of the big Audit Firm. But now I am planning to work in one of the International NGOs

hi all! I am Dereje from Addis Ababa working as junior External Auditor in one of the big Audit Firm. But now I am planning to work in one of the International NGOs

Hello there I'm Yafet an Ethiopia living in addis.          I'm a camera man video editor,tour guide currently working on facilitating an orphanage by the name no street child hope I will gain support from everyone cheers

Hello, this is Tihitina Deres from i was born in 1987 september 20. I graduated from Addis Ababa University in Public Administration and Development Mangement i worked in Evangelical Christian Workers Fellowship of Ethiopia for two and a half years as a secretary cashier. But now i am planning to work in another NGO.

Hi everyone,

I am Nishant. I am an Indian and I am a Vitreo-Retina Surgeon. I was working at Rwanda and I will be moving to Addis by Sunday afternoon...

I need inputs from you all on finding reliable Maids who can cook Indian food, Schools teaching in English, Preferably IGCSE curriculum... Hows the safety issue? Can I walk the streets alone in night or with my family? How is the local transport situation?

Are there any public parks for kids and what are the entertainment options for children?

All leads and help are warmly appreciated

my name is abreha kiros. i was born in mekelle in 1980 e.c. i complete my elementary and secondary school in the town then joined to Axum university in the faculty of computational science department of applied biology. Now have a degree in that and i had thought biology for the last three years as a par-timer teacher in high school level.

Helo nishant&welcome to ethiopia.i can help you by providing information as much as i can.for more information write to my email address: [email protected]

hi my name is winta tesfaye, am Ethiopian citizen and living in addis , I was born in 1992 ,and graduated in psychology from Arba Minch University With 3.41CGPA,now i am teaching, but I need to work by my profession and work also with NGOs, Thank You

hi  I am bizuayehu it born in ethiopia and nurse profession I need to my profession job

Abudho is my name and I am Kenyan by birth and work currently in Kenya. I am an expert in Procurement, Operations and Logistics management and I look forward working in Ethiopia.
Any body in the forum with such an opportunity to check up on me. I prefer working in Addis Ababa and it's environ.
Thanks!

•    Result oriented Country Director with extensive experience in: ICT, Telecommunications, Global Health, Virtual Patient Simulation, Project Management Medical Business Development and Capacity Development with more concentration on developing nations in Africa. 
•    Willing to engage in field work service that results in greater outcomes of: improved health systems, sound communication infrastructure and innovative higher education. 
•    Fluent in English, Amharic, German and French.
•    United States of America Citizen

Hello makomath and welcome to Expat.com

This thread particularly is for presentation of members, giving their names, profession and tell us a bit about their expatriation project.

Your cv resume, will be best placed in our Jobs in Ethiopia section of the website.

Regards
Kenjee
Expat.com Team

my name is Getahun Duressa ,I live in Ethiopia ,I am chartered accountant by profession ,had more than 23 years of experience as an external auditor and in Banking sector. If need arises I can share you any thing about my self and any topic of Accountancy profession.Thus be considerate about me, thank you,

dear all
my name is Muhdin Hassen i live in
Ethiopia. i was graduated with BSc degree
by chemistry i
have three(3) years experience
in sugar factory as QUALITY CONTROL EXPERT. i become a member i will post my
feelings and interest thank you
i willl look forward to give me some
information
thank u!

dear all
my name is Muhdin Hassen i live in
Ethiopia. i was graduated with BSc degree
by chemistry i
have three(3) years experience
in sugar factory as QUALITY CONTROL EXPERT. i become a member i will post my
feelings and interest thank you
i willl look forward to give me some
information
thank u!

HI I am Girum glad to be part of expat.I am a law graduating student and hope to work some where that will give me a chance to help others.

hi i am girum i am actually in hawassa university and hope you came to hawassa to visit & and free the stress of work.

hello,every one .i'm Ayda from ethiopia .i work in abrode 4 4years.now i'm in home country and i call my self desainer .i hope i will share information with expat.
Thank u

hi all
i am fresh graduate electrical engineer i wish to work with you if you contact me.
i full interested in you project .
yours
melese solomon

Let me introduce my self my name is Solomon Seyoum from Ethiopia, Addis Ababa. I have BA degree in Accounting from Dire Dawa University in 2011. Since December 26, 2011 I have been working in Ethiopian Airlines as an Internal Auditor in the department of Financial and performance Audit.

Hello everyone, I'm Daniel, from USA. I am now on a post-graduate fellowship with the United Nations, based in Geneva. I will be traveling to Addis next month to do research on agricultural development and forestry. I am particularly interested in meeting people who share my interests. Also looking to connect with professors and students at the university

Good Afternoon all, English engineer, just arrived and should be around for a few months and who knows how long if things go as planned. Enjoying the place already ;-)

Hi Daniel, I work for a solar energy company that will soon be distributing solar home systems to thousands of Ethiopian farmers. Looking to tap into cooperatives and outreach networks to do this.

Would be interested to meet up and talk more over coffee/beer.

Give me a shout when you arrive.

Cheers, Ben

hallo everyone I am kindeneh live in addis

I love ethiopia especially addisababa

hi my name kindeneh nadew really I like admiring necher

hi all of you I'm segni serving as health worker at One of Oromia village I'm interested in helping those marginalized socities

Closed