New members of the Botswana forum, introduce yourself here

I am an Ophthalmologist from India. I have applied through Quadaple Technologies for a job in Botswana. They said the MOH has okayed it but it would take two more months for the job

Am an Experienced GCSE & IGCSE Geography Teacher with more than 10years in the field and also an Administrator

Am  Godwin  a Kenyan  citizen   nterested  in getting  a job in Botswana within hopitality sector. Either as a hotel  manager. Right  now am working in kenya as a lodge manager. I have 30yrs related experiencr with consistenly increasing level of responsibility and excellent relationship in the  sector. With my  keen observation and analysis skills   this will  enable me to offer my expertise to  others  in the same  sector.

Am  John Rufu, residing in Botswana. I am an Experienced GCSE & IGCSE Geography Teacher with more than 10years in the field and also an Administrator . Am looking for a job though am currently working.

H! Am  Godwin  Odera  from  Kenya  with  vast experience in  hospitality  industry,  and  i am  interested  in working in Botswana. I have  30yrs  related experience with  consistenly increasing  level of responsibility and i am very well connected with  the  excellent relationship in the  sector. I would be  very  greatful  if  you  could  find me  jod  as  a lodge manager or camp manager in Botswana.  Best Regards

AM a medical Doctor currently working as a medical resident and it is my pleasure to search a job in Botswana and if i get an opportunity,will be very keen and dedicated physician with very good communication skills.
Will appreciate you a lot,
kind regards

Am  Godwin  i  intend to move  to  Botswana  looking  for  a  job  and i would be  very  anxious  if  i could get  a chance  there. Kind  Regards

My names are Msoni Joseph.am 28 years old.
I am a zambian and I am currently leaving in zambia,copperbelt province,Ndola.
I completed my 12 in 2005 and I hv a carft certificate in electrical engineering.
From 2013 to 2015 August,I wroked as an electrician with megatron fedral ,a construction company of southafrican here in zambia.
I am currently doing long distance education, diploma in electrical engineering. And I am currently look for a job as an electrician in Botswana

Yours faithfully
Msoni joseph

My name is Lloyd Mapanzure  a Zimbabwean citizenship.I have  a bachelor of education degree in Biology and Geography.I have 5 years working experience and have passion to work in Botswana.Currently I am teaching IGCSE and AS &a level biology in Zimbabwe

H! To ALL  am  Godwin  from  kenya   and i intend to move  to Botswana   looking for as  camp manager/lodge/Guest house. I would be very  happy  if get  a chance  there,  Botswana  is first choice in  Africa.

Hello everybody,

welcome on board all new members  :)

A simple reminder here, the new members thread is only for the introduction of new members (name and a brief account of your expatriation project).

If you are looking for jobs, you may directly post an advert in the appropriate section of the website : Jobs in Botswana

Best of luck,
Bhavna

Moderated by Christine 8 years ago
Reason : off topic + please post an ad in the jobs section
We invite you to read the forum code of conduct

Hi, I am Tendayi. I  am not really new in Botswana. I  have lived and worked here since 2006. I am a Zimbabwean.
I am a Diesel plant fitter and I last worked for Moolmans at phoenix a mine owned by Tati nickel. Unfortunately I  had condition which required me to have both hips replaced. I did the procedure on my right hip in April of 2015. While I was recovering my I got retrenched. I  was crushed because I had worked hard at physio to hasten my recovery. Anyway I  decided to  have the procedure on the left hip. I had it done in June. I  am happy to say through praying and the good grace from God I am fit and pain free.
I am now ready to work. I need a job.
I have almost 20 years in this field having worked on Cat, Komatsu, terex dk drill rigs pantera dp1500, to name a few. I have worked on open pit and underground mines.
Thank you and kind regards.

Hi all.
I currently reside in the United Kingdom and am actively seeking work in the community relations, development, social policy or social exclusion, encouraging entrepreneurship, domestic violence etc. Main focus women and children although no gender/age limitations. I hold a BA Hons from a UK university. Single, with a toddler.

H!  Am  looking  for  placement  job  in  Botswana.  E am very eager  to  work in Botswana  as  hotel  manager/camp/Guest house. Am a new member in the  forum. Kind  Regards     Godwin

Iam Artwell from Zimbabwe iam a qualified diesel mechanic and would like to get a job in Botswana ,i have 2years working experience with heavy goods vehicles.I have knowledge of Mercedes benz ,Freightliner,International and engines such as ADE,CUMMINS N14,ISX,DETROIT.

Hi all,

Please take the time to read what the thread about and make sure to check out the previous post before posting

Bhavna wrote:

Hello everybody,

welcome on board all new members  :)

A simple reminder here, the new members thread is only for the introduction of new members (name and a brief account of your expatriation project).

If you are looking for jobs, you may directly post an advert in the appropriate section of the website : Jobs in Botswana

Best of luck,
Bhavna

:top:

Well  am  looking for a placement job  in  Botswana  as hotel manager/Guest  house/camp. Since i intend to  move in  Botswana. Best Regards   Godwin

Hi i'm wim valckx.
I've been working for more than 30 years continuously in the diamond sector and now i'm looking for a new job .
I worked the past 3 years in Namibia and before in Botswana as well.

hi , am a Zambian national currently living in Zambia.
i would like to contribute in logistics and transport sector to the Botswana nationals and other people living .
am willing to share the knowledge i have in this profession.
regards.

Hello Dear,
My name is Girum Kifle, an Ethiopian civil engineer having more experience on road projects as a Quantity Surveyor, Highway Design, Resident Engineer and Office Engineer. I have a registered license of "Professional Highway Engineer" from "Ministry of Urban Development & Housing Construction".
I have interest working in Africa countries like Botswana and others in road projects either with consulting offices or contractors.
I speak English and can communicate with French too.
Regards,
Girum

Hi,

I am PK Saha, an Indian Mechanical engineer with more then 30 yrs. experienced in plant piping and other mechanical works as senior manager. Want to know all about working conditions, weather, food and accommodation.
Indian foods are available or not. Transportation inside Botswana. Medical facility is available everywhere?
If am any where in Botswana, on emergency what is the procedure and time may take to return India.
I speak English, Hindi and Bengali.
Regards,

PK Saha

That is a great idea that calls for partnership.

My dear,
I want to start recycling Metal waste in Gaborone. So I want guide from some one.

Hi,

I invite you to follow this topic on this new thread:
https://www.expat.com/forum/viewtopic.php?id=529729

Thanks!

Closed