New members of the Kenya forum, introduce yourself here

:top: Hi all ok? I am based in Mwingi town on the nairobi - mwingi - Garissa road. Got a recreational garden called Gathoni's Garden on the outskirts of Mwingi Town. The children's playground includes fibreglass slides, seesaws, an inflatable pool, paddle boats, bumper boat, water ball, bouncing castle, face painting, candy floss. our cooks prepare delicious meals such as grilled lamb chops, honey glazed spare ribs, barbecued chicken and crinkle cut chips as well as other accompaniments.
Situated on a 3 acre ground, the garden provides a serene environment for R&R. For those travelling to the northern part of Kenya or returning from it by road, this is an ideal place to recharge your 'batteries' before completing your journey. parasols are pitched in strategic places for patrons to enjoy their visit.  :par:
To book and order meals please call 0751433290(Tumaini) or 0734620363  :gloria (Gathoni).Welcome all.[don't sweat  the small stuff- everything is really just small stuff] :cheers:

Hello did you get the apartment, in case you want to move to another kindly get in touch with us

HI. AM LOOKING FOR SOME FRENDS IN BRAZIL WHO CAN TELL ME MUCH ABOUT IT AND IF THERE ARE SOME UNPROFFESIONAL JOBS THERE

Hi people my name is Ann,am here to make friends

CONSOLE wrote:

HI. AM LOOKING FOR SOME FRENDS IN BRAZIL WHO CAN TELL ME MUCH ABOUT IT AND IF THERE ARE SOME UNPROFFESIONAL JOBS THERE

Hi and welcome to the forum

You should post on the Brazil section of the forum for a better chance of getting a reply. You are on the Africa section.

Could you please not post in uppercase. Thanks

Hello all! am Kenyan originally from the Coast and living in Nairobi. I am a qualified International Montessori teacher and at the moment run a HOMESCHOOL MONTESSORI PROGRAM offering elements that involve Practical life skills, Language and Numeracy development.
Interests in makeup Artistry and Fashion Styling which I do practice a lot.
:top:

Welcome back to Kenya. I also just moved back after 17 years and I feel lost even though I am a Kenyan.
Stella

Hey how r u?
M also new in nairobi

hello ann,

this is ronny i am from india and have shifted to nairobi  just a week back would like to make new freinds and i would love to meet you for a coffee my mob no: 0716088289, you are free to call me any time

Hi,

I am an expat working in nairobi and looking to make new friends. Feel free to contact me.

Cheers,

Clara.

Hello
my name is nermeen .I will be moving to nairobi in a couple of months .I have 3 kids and I need to know about international islamic schools in nairobi. I'd like to know how life is there for moslems . Are they well treated ? Are there places for kids to go out like parks for instance?

(Moderated: no free ad on the forum pls + register in the business directory )

Hello everyone.
I am Neeraj from India and planning to come to Nairobi by the end of Oct. I want to invest in pharmacy or supermarket.
I would appreciate any ideas on this subject.

am a muslim and life is ok. there are islamic international schools offering british curriculum. will give you more details when you come. otherwise you can call me on +254720890816

am a swahili tutor, lemme know if interested +254720890816

Hello you all,
Am a freelance tour guide.Welcome Kenya and if you need help in locating somewhere, i am here to help, i have references to give you of my good work.

HI am currently in nairobi and studying in kenyatta university would like to make friends with all esteemed foreigners here in nairobi ;)

Hi we have good Islamic schools if you need any assistance kindly contact me on 0722253386

Hey am Richard and have a Bachelors Degree in Commerce (Finance) and CPA (k) looking for an NGO which is able to utilize my skills and offer me carrier development opportunity in Forensic Audit. I am Honest and hardworking/skillful

who can Advice me where Msc. Auditing and accounting can be obtained from

Hi Guys I am an enterpreneur Journalist ...am planing to move to Kenya by 5 November 2014...I can stay in any of these three Cities; Nairobi,  Eldoreth and Mombasa....; can any help with a job or refer me to any pls. I have Bs in mass communication...three years working experience in beverage and media industries....can also whatsapp me on +2348067366688...new frnds are welcome accross kenya.

hey gud to hear....I am moving in there 10 next month can you help me with some tips on how to get a job over there. I have been applying online but no response yet.

Hi all!  I'm in Kenya working with a non-profit that works with Deaf people.  Mostly my role is training in kitchen management and life skills.  I'm two months into my two year commitment.  This is my first long term stint living overseas, but I'm loving it.   I'd enjoy meeting new friends and sharing information about how life works in Nairobi.

Hi,
Abudho is my name and I am a graduate with procurement and Logistics. Currently working for government. I also do livestock trading in Kenya. I therefore look forward for members who have openings in Procurement and Logistics or who want livestock products.
Thanks

Hi
I advice you to go for Pharmacy idea you will never fail, I am not an expert directly but I did procurement so I know your area of concern you let me know once you get here then. Thax

Hi everybody,, firstly, please excuse any spelling, I am British but have lived in Germany for 30 years
and i do tend to make spelling mistakes.   So a little history,, I was in the army from 1985 until 1990 and have worked in a Dairy on the Logistic side for nearly 25 years.
I am currently negotiating with my employer over a pay off,,,,,, but this pay off would be paid out as a wage for the next 4 years I want to move to Kenya
I am married to a kenyan and own land together with my wife in central kenya, im just worried about visa issues

Hello. Am Monica Chizororo. Recently moved from Harare.

Thanks  very much for your invitation am happy to joint you,
Regards,
Lagat.

hello everyone, here to meet and make new friends

[Moderated: Off topic]

My names are Wycliffe kidambu.works as adriver.currently am looking for ajob.experience of 10 years as adriver.thanks

hi, Jambo rafiki

i kinda enjoyed reading your thoughts on this site and yeah your name suggests that you are friendly. am Ronnie wanyama and consider tis a friend request. 

kwaheri byee

hi jambo

any expat in Kenya ready to learn Swahili informally i would of much help and since i am from this city Nairobi, i can make a very good tour guide around here.

karibuni Kenya

Hi ,am griphy. I do sale and marketing mostly with Fabric and any other item for print i in sale very good .am in kisumu .

Hi! My name is Milena, I'm from Colombia I have  been in Nairobi (Kilimani area)  around 3 weeks, now.
I'm not very available during the workable  days, however, I'd would like to meet people to explore the area coffees, pubs, restaurants, etc... also to plan trips, during the weekends!
  :cheers:

Hey friends,my name is Yuna Tiya. I was born in California USA and now am a citizen of Kenya after my parents reloated. I am a travel blogger at destinationdeafrique.com

Hi Milena,
I can show  you around Nairobi

Hi...I am Kenyan and would like to meet new friends from other parts of Africa...

Networking :)

Hi Clara my name is josephine I was born in kenya but lived in chicago and uk almost whole my life. I moved in msa last year and currently am looking for friends like you I find hard sometimes to understand locals but trust me I love the culture and beauty of most of the things.

thanks
Jossie

Closed