New members of the Kenya forum, introduce yourself here

All,

I am an Spanish executive working with Safaricom in Kenya. I have travelled to this country before and it is not my first project here.

If you would like to socialize or I can help you in any questions, please feel free to write to me

Best regards,
Emilio

all here is an 8 year experienced driver.with a good knowledge of Nairobi and its environment.

Hi, I wanted to introduce myself since I'm new to the blog. I live in Toronto and am consulting for a land development company in Kenya called Flame Tree Park. I'm looking after all sales in the UK, US and Canada. I've posted an ad in the Housing section.

I've travelled throughout Canada and the US as well as New Zealand and Fiji and am always looking for the next great place to visit.

[Moderated: no copy/paste on the forum pls]

Am evans Muleka,a professional driver,eight years experience.Am looking for job.

hi all ,am a python developer have written systems eg. data entry system in python and mysql. .
Currently, am taking Computer Security and Forensic at Jaramogi Oginga Odinga University of Science and Technology in Kenya, bondo.

Hi Amanda. welcome to Kenya, am sure you are gonna enjoy your stay here! I love making friends so in any case you need assistance, feel free to contact me.Am a Kenyan, I speak English and German.  [email protected]

hiii.. i am Bree, i am a photographer based out in Nairobi, i shoot fro events, functions, parties and weddings :) i love it here in Kenya.. looking forward to make new friends here :) inbox

Hi
This is sonal.

Hello sonal > A longer introduction would be great ;)

I wish a warm welcome to everyone and thank you for your introduction.

Would like to meet up with you and make friends

Hellen here, a freelance bookkeeper. I would like to meet professionals in Nairobi and its environments who we can meet, network and empower each other business wise. I also enjoy traveling. Am a born again Christian

Hi Guys! Just got into Nairobi couple weeks and've been loving it! Here to help a bank drive it's african digital strategy.

Would love to meet more folk to travel this country with!

Hi am adepeju.am from Nigeria am self employed am dealing with west Africa cloth.an fashion designer Ankara.diff type of wax print

I'm Kenyan by birth. I've been living in Canada for the last 2 years and is now planning to go back home. I would like to meet expats who live in or tour  Mombasa and the surrounding area.

Hi, this is Malcolm

welcome to kenya.i am in nairobi and i can show you around

hi amanda..hit my inbox plz.wanna huk up too

[ Moderated : No free ads on the Forum ]

Hello All,

As this topic is dedicated to New members for their introduction, I would kindly suggest all new members posting on this topic to tell more about themselves!

What's your age, profession, where you live? What are your passions and if you are looking for an expatriation in which part of the world would you want to relocate to?

Regards

Kenjee

:one

Hi All!

I am Marta, a Spanish woman living in the Netherlands and moving to Nairobi end of this month. I fell in love with Kenya during a holiday I came to visit friends living in Nairobi and confirmed it again during a three month internship in Limuru. I just booked my ticket for end of July and am really looking forward to making Kenya my home!

I am looking for a job (forestry or nature related, I just graduated from University) and a house to live in with my dogs and parrots (preferably near Spring Valley or in the Kitisuru area with a max of 80.000 KSH)

I will be very happy to make new friends! :D

hi all.I am Jackie fro
Kenya and would like to form a mummies group where we will meet and share our motherhood moments and stories.Thanks!

Hello Emilio

Hi everyone!
I am Muhammad Ali. Thanks for the warm welcome i really appreciate it. Right now am fasting(we fast in the holy month of ramadhan) and i enjoy every single day of it and I would to make new friends.
Thanks.

Hey Maureena
Interested

Hey Ann
Interested. Can contact me. My no is +245 729 216693

Hi Kevin2014,

Maybe you should know.. what's this thread about !

kenjee wrote:

Hello All,

As this topic is dedicated to New members for their introduction, I would kindly suggest all new members posting on this topic to tell more about themselves!

What's your age, profession, where you live? What are your passions and if you are looking for an expatriation in which part of the world would you want to relocate to?

Regards

Kenjee

hi im a medical person currently not working i can join u in ur programe and help others

[Moderated: off topic + no free ad + register yourself in our Business Directory pls]

Hi Marta,

Am Mike, boirn and living in Nairobi.
Just a folloup on your post... have you gotten a house to stay?

Best regards
Mike.

Hi,

My name is Cyn a financial services professional. I live in Nairobi currently but intend to move to South Africa or Australia to further my career. Looking forward to interactions with like minded people.

Regards,

Hi, its great meeting you here. Am a local event organizer as well, and it would be great to see how we can create some synergy and areas of common interest in this field. Would be glad to hear from you.

Thank you and enjoy your day.

Oliver

Am here and am in Nairobi,can we do that coffee please?

[Moderated: off topic + we expect members to write down an introduction on this thread]

Hi all! I am Kenyan. I breed excellent dogs and would like to offer the same on this prestigious forum. Danke!

hi am rose[angelmmbone] i would realy wish to have friends to come visit my center in th in the slums of kibera pliz let me know if anyone may be interested

Hello am carey relocated back to Nairobi  :) am looking to new making friends

Can we be friends stay in Mombasa too

Good idea helping the needy..like that.

Closed