New members of the Kenya forum, introduce yourself here

Hi all,

Newbie on the Kenya forum? Don't know how to start?

This thread is for you ;)

We invite you to introduce yourself on this topic, to share with us your expat story if you are already living in the country, or to tell us more on your expat projects in Kenya if you are planning to move there.

It will enable us to help you better but above all to wish you a warm welcome.

Welcome on board!

Hey,

I work at a fitness company and our job is to help expats find a way to enjoy themselves..... outdoor activities are our speciality...

Hi, just moving into Kenya from Croatia with my family. Working as a learning consultant for an ICT company.

welcome to kenya and have fun during your working  time here

Hi! I am in Nairobi and I like to network with people from all nations. My day job is Business Dev in my Software firm and I am also an event organizer. I am an expat wife.

I just moved to Nairobi 1 month back. What i like about this place is Friendly People(Have not face any problem yet) :)
The best climate I am enjoying. And expat community is really helpful. Thumbs Up...

can you please lemme know where i will get best and cheaper SKY DIVE..?

Thanks alot am david safari and my name carries a greater weight on it since i organize safaris to different parts of our country as well Tanzania and Kenya.I work with Big Time Safaris Ltd a tour operator company based in Nairobi center.
I am used of meeting new faces each day some turn out to be great friends while others after departure i don't hear from them any more.Am always in town center all the time.I appreciate to be a member and to make great friends here.

Hi,
I work for Piano Experts Centre where  I deal with Pianos; we sell Grand ,Upright and Digital Pianos which are
ideal for individuals, schools, churches and hotels

My name is ann and i like networking
Anyone who wat to meet for a coffee inbox me

Hi , Maureen here
Ready to make new friends

welcome to kenya

Ts wonderful to meet all you great people.

Hello!!! I will be in Nairobi in a month. Bit nervous about the move but hoping to be just fine..:-) i am from Spain. I've been in Kenya already but just on holidays and its a beautiful place with even more beautiful people...and extremely interesting. Anyways,see u soon.

Hi am a housewife moved here from the UK would like to meet other expats.... one thing about moving is you can bring everything over but not your friends it hard to make friends all over again especially because i don't work but hopefully via this site it will be easier :)

I am a kenyan,i do freelance marketing,advertising and public relation

helo,glad to know you

Hi, Try the following group:

facebook.com/Nairobi.Expat.Social

I used to be a member, but never got to any of the events, for various reasons.  It is a closed group for expats only and you used to apply by sending a friend request to them.  Lots of things like coffee mornings, nights out, weekend camps and so on, were organised.  That was then, I don't know what they are like now.

HI... I have been in nairobi for 9 months now and trust me its been great ! I hope you enjoy your stay as well. Take care

Hi all,
Are you an expat living or planning to move to Nairobi and would like to learn Swahili by a professional, and also be taken around the city and it's suburbs, to know various joints for some nyama choma? Let me know on 0720890816

we can meet on 0720890816 if interested to learn Swahili

hi 2 everybody, im alessandro, i live in kenya and i just get married last week with a kenyan  :)
i work in renewable technologies sector, and im doing my best to set down my future in this beautifull country...
in the next 6 month i need to come back in italy for job so im looking for sombody searious intereted to share my apartment in the while  ;)

Wasuuuup!

I'm Cess from Mombasa!

All you guys are doing is making me wish I was back in Nai!

Anyhoo...as my username implies, I'm a companion, and none of that hanky panky stuff.

Basically I help visitors to my city (and) country settle down and enjoy their stay, be it short term or long.

Business assistant (yep, I'm pretty smart), tour guide (esp nightlife...yes, fun too!), and pretty much your go-to-girl to get things done.

So...enough about me...holla some time.

never commented here when i was a newbie so this is my new member comment, never too late. my question is to anyone living anywhere near abc place/james gichuru rd who know a small affordable and accessible workout gym in the area? or early morning joggers?

hi .vincent is my name am kenyan from nairobi am a hotelier by proffesion and am new here i wanna be yua frnd

Hi,

I am a Kenyan by birth and at heart, and relocated to the UK over 10 years ago; I do come to visit at least every tow years if not annually. At present I am looking interested in making friends with other brit or any other nationalities that live and wok in Kenya and who are interested in exchanging home-stays whenever they visit the UK or I and my family visit keys so that we do not stay at a hotel as is the case. I am due to visit Kenya in April and would like to connect with either a Kenyan or expat family with who we could also stay during our stay in Kenya.

I live with my husband and our 3 young children, aged, 8, 5 & 2 years plus our chickens and dog. We normally reside in Scotland, and still have a home there, but recently we relocated to the home county of Essex and enjoy being in the countryside where we enjoy discovering the rural life of essex.
I will be visiting Kenya with y youngest daughter and would love to meet up with some kenyan or any other expat families, and vice versa when they visit UK , we will be happy to meet and accommodate them.

Asante sana
Jane

Welcome in Kenya & to my friendship Mrs Rafiki.

Hi, I'm puja working with USIU , good to interact with all new friends

Hello Friends, I hope all is well with you. I am bhattarai from Nepal. Good to see you here in this blog. Cheers!

(Moderated: Please register in the Kenya business directory)

hello everyone, Elyna from Nairobi Kenya. For those new in Kenya welcome and enjoy.
making a good network :)

(Moderated: Please post in the section jobs in Kenya)

[Moderated: pls post in the business directory section]

hi am melly. a student doing bachelor in commerce finance and like meeting new people and interacting with them .

Hi There i should like to introduce my self  This is Abdul Juma from Tanzania ,Zanzibar but real i have skill to create different poster brochure etc and i know how develop website right now because my computer skills Photoshop,Illustrator , In design, Dreamweaver , Expression web  and Office package

I seeking a position as an Graphic Design and Website Develop where extensive experience
will be further developed and ultillised.Extensive Experience to the Graphic Design and Website Develop

Allesandro, go to facebook.com/expatkenya and post your ad there. I'm sure you'll get lots of people interested in renting your apartment/house/property.

Hi! Welcome to Kenya. I suggest you post the same message on www.facebook.com/expatkenya in order to reach a wider audience. Thanks.

Hi. Am new here. Am Mona from Egypt but often stay in Kenya - Malindi hoping that one day my dream of finding a job or starting my own business (although very hard) comes true. I speak English, Italian, Arabic and little Spanish. Have different degrees from Egypt and Italy and am a very good messues.

Hi, My Name is Katrina and am a Cancer Survivor and advocate working with Hope and Courage International, - hopeandcourageinternational.org based in Nairobi.
I Would like to Network with you guys and raise much needed awareness on cancer.

Cheers.

Hi. My name is Francisco and I will be coming to Nairobi in a few weeks, then my family will join me in August. Will be working for the UN. Can anyone recommend any neighborhoods to start looking... I have a 6 year old son who will have to start primary school, which I suppose will be in English although he doesn't speak it any because we speak Italian and Spanish at home. Any suggestions? Thanks everyone!

Closed