New members of the Jordan forum, introduce yourself here

Hello and welcome

i Am an English Teacher live in Amman We may help each other as i need to practice more English and you practice Arabic,. and i come to Irbid a lot

feel free to contact :0797026180 / [email protected]

Ahlan wa sahlan Heather and welcome on board.
Welcome to Jordan as well.

I know there are some Americans living in Irbid but I never met them personally.
Maybe I know a way to help you.
Please pm me.

Hi every1,

We have relocated to amman jordan recently and would like to meet other mommies:)
Regards

Mervat

Welcome on board to this site and welcome in Jordan.

How old are you kids and where are you located?
It could be handy to organise a meeting.

Thank you:)

I have one daughter she is almost 5...and live in west amman.

Im trying to find her a preschool or summer school to stay busy.

A meet up sounds good...looking forward to it

There are summer camps or schools.
You can find it via Google. jo

HAY MY NAME IS YASMEN AND I LIVE IN JORDAN . AM INTERESTED IN WORKING WITH YOU ON EDUCATION CLASSES ESPECIALLY ARABIC LANGUAGE>

Ahlan wa sahlan Yasmin

Welcome on board to this site.
Could you please avoid using the caps lock ?

You can put your offer in the job section,  it's in the green banner above the page.

Im here in jorden i have tourist visa but ican make visa. Woork in aqaba country win i have the ok to woork because i have cosons in jordan thay maket to me

Ahlan wa Sahlan Mohamad

Where are you originally from and what kind of work you want to do in Aqaba?

Hi all... im new in this forum...

Ahm... im jhoey from philippines planning to move to jordan soon... i just wanna ask if anyone knows here how long it owuld tale to apply for working visa... i got a job in aqaba and three months now theyre still saying that the visa was still on process.... is there anyway to check the progress or i wanna make sure that they applied for it...

Thanks ya'all for warm welcome and for the help...

Godbless!

Hi, friends! My name is Estrella and I´m from Spain. Coming to Amman to undertake arabic language studies and very happy to be part of the crew. Postgrad researcher in Arabic and Islamic studies, MA in Spanish as a Foreign Language, feel free to contact if you´re interested in arabic-english.spanish exchange or willing to forward useful info. Gracias!!!!

Hi Estrella,

Wow, what an interesting education you have!  I'm studying Arabic here and will be here for another month.  I'll be starting my Master's of Divinity in Islamic Studies this fall in America.  Would you like to meet at a cafe sometime and talk?

Thanks!

Nora

Hi, Nora.

That would be great.! From my understanding, the Divinity School in Chicago is a very good institution as well, concerning your prospective studies.

I will be happy to send you my personal email. How can this be done via this blog?

Best wishes,

mjbautista23 wrote:

Ahm... im jhoey from philippines planning to move to jordan soon... i just wanna ask if anyone knows here how long it owuld tale to apply for working visa... i got a job in aqaba and three months now theyre still saying that the visa was still on process.... is there anyway to check the progress or i wanna make sure that they applied for it...

Godbless!

Hi and welcome to the Forum :)

Hello everyone  :par::D  My name is Raed
I am ـJordanian and welcome everyone and wish them a pleasant stay and enjoy.  :top::gloria im Friendly and And I like make friends everywhere
Offer help to explain the customs and traditions or trips or any help or question.
I am willing to help anyone (students studying Arabic or tourists or visitors or business trip) and I hope to help as best I can on .. and I live in the capital (West Amman, near the University of Jordan). :par:
I have a lot of friends from Europe, America and some of whom live at home with me to learn the language and others meet the cafe or my house to watch a movie or an evening of celebration through the atmosphere of fun.
:D:) we can be friend in WhatsApp and Viber +962-799339488  :par:

mjbautista23 wrote:

Godbless!

The company you will working for must have the information about your visa.
Normally it can take that long. For the best I advise you to contact your employee.

All the best.

EstrellaS.C wrote:

Hi, friends! My name is Estrella and I´m from Spain. Coming to Amman to undertake arabic language studies and very happy to be part of the crew. Postgrad researcher in Arabic and Islamic studies, MA in Spanish as a Foreign Language, feel free to contact if you´re interested in arabic-english.spanish exchange or willing to forward useful info. Gracias!!!!

Welcome on board to this site and welcome in Jordan Estrella.
Where you're going to study Arabic?
What is the reason for your interest in Islamic and Arabic studies?

raed74 wrote:

Hello everyone  :par::D  My name is Raed
I am ـJordanian and welcome everyone and wish them a pleasant stay and enjoy.  :top::gloria im Friendly and And I like make friends everywhere
Offer help to explain the customs and traditions or trips or any help or question.
I am willing to help anyone (students studying Arabic or tourists or visitors or business trip) and I hope to help as best I can on .. and I live in the capital (West Amman, near the University of Jordan). :par:
I have a lot of friends from Europe, America and some of whom live at home with me to learn the language and others meet the cafe or my house to watch a movie or an evening of celebration through the atmosphere of fun.
:D:) we can be friend in WhatsApp and Viber +962-799339488  :par:

Ahlan wa Sahlan Raed.

Welcome on board to this site.
It is always nice to know there are kind people who want to help others,

thx  :D

Hi Raed,

Nice to meet y ,im yasmin from algeria and i want to visit jordan ,i like it ,would  you tell me
how can i found more informations to make a nice trip in this country ;thanks

Please note that Raed is banned so he is not able to answer you.

If you have questions about your visit to Jordan, please open a new thread with more specific details so others can help you better.

Hey all My name is Thaer am from Jordan and i living here and i like to meet new peoples who coming to Jordan and i can help them  :)

I'm new here , I work & live in Amman , i would like to meet every one to learn different experiences,languages and cultures .

Hello,
have you heard about the Language centre in Yarmouk University? there is a lot of foreign students, who are learning Arabic, i can manage for you and your wife a tandem partner or to intend the courses.... if you are interested, just try to write me.
yours,
Mohdq2002

[Moderated: off topic + post advert in the housing section pls]

i was iving in egypt and i can speak egyptian fluently hhhh :P

Bara Subé wrote:

i was iving in egypt and i can speak egyptian fluently hhhh :P

To prevent people who are new into learning Arabic, get confused, the Egyptian is an dialect in Arabic and not a language on itself  ;)

Hello am Esta a kenyan coming to jordan soon to work as a house help what do i expect

Hey there am also planing to work on Jordan add me on whattsap +254735866735

Hiiii. Im currently in jordan for a holiday. And getting quitee bored of the same routine. If anyo e would like to catch up, msg me :))))

as salamu alaikum, am adamu by name and i live in nigeria. my main aim & objective of travelling to jordan is to start arabic school and work over there, maybe get married and live there.. how possible is it gonna be for a black man. u can reach me on +2348036779600. let talk better as brother in islam

Marhaba everybody,
I'm Motaz Hiari from Jordan and live in Jordan too, my pleasure to offer my helping,
I wish good luck and good staying in your second country..
Enjoy!
:D

Hi, My name is Omar Mallad. I am a local in Jordan :)

hi omar,i,m pilar,from spain.my english is not very good...sorry.but i try.who are you?

Hello aljatar welcome on board!

If you wish you can also check out our spanish version of the site for you to be able to understand and participate.

Regards

Kenjee

visiting jordon soon next week hope that I will like it and meet cool friends there

Hi Everyone,

I have just arrived in Amman, I am from Ireland originally but have been living in Bahrain for the past few years. I would love to hear from people who are interested in meeting up, sporting people, or any ideas on where to go to meet like minded people. I am married, kids arrive in a couple of weeks so any mums out there too. But I am still a party girl at heart!!

Mary

Heyy all,i'm Ahmad and i came in a summer vacantion in Amman ,i'm half british and half arab
I'm 18 years old and getting really bored in amman so far,any help on some good places to hangout?

Hi i am Gopal from india And i am coming to amman jordan for work i would like to make friends if any one is intersted pls let me know thanks
Gopal :)

Closed