New members of the Morocco forum, introduce yourself here

:)

bouchra19 wrote:

I'm Bouchra, moroccan girl living in spain, I'm interesting in live in Dubai

Hello Bouchra. What do you want to do? Is it Morocco or Dubai? You seem a little confused as you are posting that you want to live in Morocco "after your studies" and elsewhere on the forum you want Dubai after your studies. Which one do you think would be best? I find it really interesting to see how people make decisions on which country they go to.

You're all welcome, :)

Hello Maja,

Welcome to Morocco. let me know if you still need some advice.

Cheers
Mo

Hi Meryiam
             You're most welcome feel free to ask me anything you like to know about Morocco and life here . I speak English very well and my great pleasure to help you here .
Stay safe
Good bless
Ebrahim

OK Bouksim. I've had a look at your posts and it's clear that you aren't posting here to help out expats but to make money out of them. You are organising paid-for fishing trips and you have commercial property to rent out.

[Edited: Fortunately, the mods are on the ball and have deleted your most blatantly commercial posts]

To other readers of this thread, please go through recognised channels for these sorts of services rather than someone who presents himself as someone he's not.

:top: hello to all members!!!

Hello everyone,

My name is Alex and I am from Montreal. I am very happy to have found this forum and hope I'll get to learn more about the culture of Morocco. Even if I am half moroccan myself, I know very little about my father's country and I wish to discover more about my heritage.

I would be very happy to chat with other people and make new friends. Do not hesitate to message me!

Talk to you soon,

Alex

Hello all,
I am 25 years old, previously an Urdu and Hindi teacher, and will be teaching English for two years. I am moving to Rabat in a couple of months and am nervous about living somewhere without Indian/Pakistani/Afghan people. Is there a Desi community in Rabat? Any Afghans? Are there any Indian/Pakistani or Afghan restaurants in Rabat?

Thanks,
Tony

Hi all, working in Casablanca and would like to meet with other Ex pats living here

Please message if you would like to catch up.

Thanks

Hello everyone,

My name is Mariana and I am from Portugal, I don't live in Morocco but I have been trying to search for a job! Hopefully I will manage to do it soon :).
I can speak portuguese, english and spanish fluently, I have been learning french and I don't think I'm able to have a complex conversation yet, but with some practice I will get there !

Thanks for your time,
Mariana

Hi,
I'm Tanz and from the United States. I'm very interested in Moroccan culture and I would love to teach English abroad for awhile. I moved back to the USA after several years in the United Kingdom and have travelled to Qatar, UAE, Turkey, Europe, Morocco and parts of Latin America. I also enjoy reading, volunteering, shopping, cooking and the arts.
I'm hoping to meet like minded individuals who are passionate about culture and travel in Morocco.

Hey Guys,

I am a Director in a power generation company. We have projects in South Africa, Morocco and Jordan/Amman, therefore I have been  visiting the places very often. I am in Casablanca, looking for english speaking people to be friends with. Its very boring in a city/country where 90% people only speak arabic or french.

Will be excited to meet a group of people whom i can communicate with.
regards,
Hammad

Hi,
I am from india and look to export iron and steel casted rolls in rolling mills over there. Look forward for other business opportunities as well. I also wish to make friends from Morocco to know more about country and exchange our thought s

Hi HappyGirl,

How are you?Was wondering if you were still living in Morocco. I am currently in Tangiers for the next couple of months. Taking the opportunity to look for work here, any tips? :-)

Hello! Been looking for someone in Marrakech!  Will be visiting Marrakech between 7th and 16th August,  making a friend won't be a bad idea.  Please contact me via this site or '[email protected].

Try casablanca city have more opportunities for english speakers but if you speak spanish then tangier is the right place,

Hello I am pleased to say there is someone who has offered to help in someone who wants to do business in morocco.  I am not actually the person maja who has also asked about business. I am totally different person who is applying for d sejour to get residency in morocco. i dont need it as a tourist, i am british citizen, but to do something there or for so many other things they ask you do you have sejour., that does annoy me  and i feel why not get sejour. My question to you or you can say as a guide from you what business could be successful. I have a pharmacy background but in moroc it is pathetic if you submit anything relating to medicine they will never grant you permission (i dont know why). I am thinking of opening a school of maybe language or hypnotherapy or to teach in connection with health matters to give people awareness in so many things. as it is old proverb  prevention is better than cure. thanks.

hi to all members and readers  and thanks for the so nice ,kind and helpful thread for us newbies willing to come to Morocco and establishing our self in the self governing community,as to ma,i am from Pakistan,mature of 57 years old with graduation degree in English history and geography,also with a vast study of worlds social structure ,cultures and traditions around the globe,since long communicating from east to west almost with the peoples of every country on different topics without the restrictions of race,color,religion,social status and so on kind of irrespective way of life,so it is so easy and comfort for me to accommodate my self at any place,lastly i decide to get in Morocco in coming one or two months in hope to marry there and settle down ,as i am communicating with a lady who is committed also,also i want establish a business there to import rice from my native place as Pakistan is the big grower of high quality rice (basmati) and Morocco is already importing rice from some where at costly price.hope i will be find best friends here who will be guide and help me in concerns.thanks
muhammad nasrullah tiwana
[email protected]
Skype         nasrullahrabiaa

My name is Tanya Pope.  I am a Professionally Certified English/Reading teacher in Florida and I would love to work as a teacher in Morocco.  My first choice would be teaching in Marrakech.

Hi Karis. Do you speak French?

Hi Tanya ! you can work as an english teacher here easily if you are american , and many centers they need american people . i registered in an american language center in my city Rabat and there are many american people who work there , in my city there three american schools who need english teachers . and also in Casablanca . you can also find in Marrakesh the american center there .

Hello for all members !
i'm moroccan guy living in Rabat . i try to be fluent in english because my profession and also because i need to work in an english call center in my city for to pay my studies for to pay my english classes for to get Toefl .
i hope if i can find someone help me to improve my english . or someone for exchange languages !
Thanks !

Hi All I am from South Africa recently relocated to Casablanca. Would like to meet up with any other South Africans or Cameroonians in Casablanca.

Hey im kacem from fes but living in casablanca i registred in this mainly for my mother secondely for me I can help you if you want

Hey i would like to read my message and see my profil message i think you are the right person for my mother she is the housewife speak french and little english living in the cultural and spiritual capital  of Morocco  she is not able to surf in internet if you are interessing Reply me

Kacem fes wrote:

Hey im kacem from fes but living in casablanca i registred in this mainly for my mother secondely for me I can help you if you want

Hello Kacem

Welcome to the forum. How would you help people here on the blog?

And what exactly is your mother looking for? I really don't understand that bit at all.

It depending can you read my profil message and you can tell me what do you want after i can help you

Kacem fes wrote:

It depending can you read my profil message and you can tell me what do you want after i can help you

Thanks for your reply. About your mother, you write "she wants a female regardless of âge in fes of course she have his own house". What does she want a female for? Why is the fact of the house important? I'm sorry, but your profile doesn't explain anything.

As for you, you don't explain how you can "help people". Are you a teacher, an estate agent, a guide, a singer? What do you want to help people with?

Hi!

I'm Gerik, a Filipino, will stay in Morocco for a month. Can't speak French and Arabic thou. I am looking for English or Filipino Speaking Community here in Rabat who can help me find a flat (for long term since will be staying every other month), teach me how to speak french, and give directions on different tourist destinations here. 😊

Thanks!

Hi everyone! My name is Silvia from Guatemala. I am a climate change and renewable energies consultant. My fiance (from Ohio) and I moved to Casablanca on May. We would love to meet up with other couples for dinner or any other activities to discover Morocco.
I am also in search of native French speakers that would be willing to exchange English or Spanish for French lessons. :)
Take care!

hi, how is Morocco

Maybe visit it and see for yourself? Everyone's opinion will differ as they have different expectations.

I can tell you that is the wonderful country in north africa you can try it

[moderated: getting off topic]

yes for a long time

you too you are welcome, happy to Know  you

silvia411 wrote:

Hi everyone! My name is Silvia from Guatemala. I am a climate change and renewable energies consultant. My fiance (from Ohio) and I moved to Casablanca on May. We would love to meet up with other couples for dinner or any other activities to discover Morocco.
I am also in search of native French speakers that would be willing to exchange English or Spanish for French lessons. :)
Take care!

Hi Silvia,
Ive just recently joined this group and saw you posted this. I know what its like to be new and im relatively new to Morocco also... where abouts are you staying in Casa and how long will you be here for. We should meet if your free. Let me know.  Suchita :)

Hi!

Again I am Gerik. Happy Holidays Morocco!

Any gatherings out there?

Starting to be that way. . Lol. Don't know if can survive for one more month here.  :(

Closed