New members of the Qatar forum, introduce yourself here

Hello all,

I have recently moved to Doha from Toronto, and would like to extend any friendship towards like-minded 'westerners'. I enjoy keeping socially active and can be reached on here via message.

Cheers

hi moze27
Good morning,
How are you.
We can meet here to exchange knowledge in between both countries.
I am here living in a hotel and looking a single room or sharing with one expat.
If you have the possibility please tell me.
Lutfur

18 December  qatar national day

Hi  there
Welcome
I'm interested in having new friends

Hi I am AĶ living in qatar almost 3 years  I run a small business we do safety products from china

Thanks dear expat,
I am a businessman here, want to meet Expats here in Doha. If you interested to make a friendship with me, I will accept.
Thanks.
[email protected]

[Moderated: Off topic.]

i have hi to everyone

Hi I am AK  I do business in doha we should meet up

Hi guys. New on this forum but its my 3rd year in Qatar now. I know its still early but I would like to wish everyone a happy new year in advance.....

Hope everyone will have a great day 2day :cool:

Morning everyone. Any divers here?

Hi Chris. Let me know when youre in Qatar and settled in. Maybe I can show you around a bit.

Hi Becky
Hows your new school so far?

:cheers:
Hi all. I arrived in Qatar in September, and was previously in Riyadh.   Originally from South Africa. Finding this place hellishly expensive.  :o

Hi guys thought I'd introduce myself - I'm Amit from the UK been living and working in London which I really do miss a lot now, I'm 26 years old. I arrived in Doha back in April 2014 working in Westbay as a consultant. Finally started to settle in over here and now looking to network / form a social circle to enjoy the new year.

I'm looking to meet like minded people around my age to hangout with, go for food, party, cinema...

Thanks,
I like this but I am a businessman so no time, But I need to maintain co-operation with you.
Plz. can write me [email protected]
Lutfur

Hi All

Iam Nasir. Before I was in Dubai and Jordan having own business and office. Now I have closed everything there.

Now Iam in Doha. Qatar since past 6 months. Living with my Elder brother's son. Now his family coming back.

Hence Iam looking Decent Executive furnished Room with Bath and Kitchen facility. Sharing in Family flat also considered.

Rent should not be high. As till now I have not started my earning.

I neither smoke nor drink and Allah fearing decent person.

Regards
Nasir

hey
I am new also and I want to meet new people, make new friends and participate to some activities.
M: 6686 -1326
cheers

Hello, been in Doha since last year, relocated from South Africa, enjoying winter while it lasts

Hi.

How are you? Iam Nasir few before I come to Doha. Looking for new friends.

Hi I'm das, I am new in this site but not new here in doha Qatar for I have been here for about 2years now.

Hi.
How are u? Iam also new in Qatar. Actually i was having my business in Dubai and Jordan. Now iam looking to start some business or good job.

Need some good friends. (Moderated: do not post your contact details here )

hi iam margarita from Bulgaria 36 years old  , i will be in Doha after 2 months for work. i am accountant .
Can some one tell me if there is a Greek school in Doha please ? thank you.

Hi , iam Margarita 36 years old from Bulgaria , iam going to start new job in Qatar as accountant .

Hi am AK from SA I been here for almost 3 years 33182622

Hi

iam also new in Qatar. Looking for friends from all parts of world. Send me your whatsapp number

hi, what is AK and SA ??

XAXAXA IAM NOT LOOKING FOR LOVERS.....I HAVE MY FAMILY AND I AM VERY HAPPY

AK is my name and South Africa

(Moderated: do NOT post personal contact details here)

Hi I am from SA to Jhb  I have been here almost 3 years have a small business

Working for the new Hamad international airport, I have been here two years now, open to make friends from different cultures and denomination.

Hi

iam from India recently come to Qatar. Before I was in Dubai and Jordan
looking for some good friends.

thanks i dont need your phone

Hi everybody,

I advise everyone here not to post his personal phone number on this public forum for his own security. Bear in mind that everybody can have access to it.

Thank you

Priscilla

Avoid your Phone No#

Hi everybody,

I will also like to point out the fact that we are drifting more and more off topic here.
Do note that this thread has been created for the new members only and they come here only to introduce themselves and to talk about their expatriation projects.

Thank you

Priscilla

Dear Priscilla ,
IS good everyone to know that in this forum we are not looking for lovers but we are looking only for some information  concerning Qatar.

Hi this is shamed from srilanka settled in qatar

Closed