New members of the Bosnia Herzegovine forum, introduce yourself here

Hi all,

Newbie on the Bosnia Herzegovine forum? Don't know how to start?

This thread is for you ;)

We invite you to introduce yourself on this topic, to share with us your expat story if you are already living in the country, or to tell us more on your expat projects in Bosnia Herzegovine if you are planning to move there.

It will enable us to help you better but above all to wish you a warm welcome.

Welcome on board!

i am from Bangladesh n do garment export business.now my target market is Bosnia i need one partner from Bosnia who could also arrange tourist visa invitation letter for me.thanks.

I finished Master studies at the Faculty of Agriculture in Sarajevo. I'm looking for a job in any sector of agriculture. Orientation: growing fruit, hydroponics, biotechnology, molecular markers, biochemistry, plant physiology, phytopathology, entomology, etc.

Who ever needs translation for Bosnian, Croatian, Serbian , English and Turkish language, contact me *

Sincerely

Thank you :)

Greetings from Bosnia and Herzegovina.

Hi, I am a businessman who want to explore the business environment in Bosnia . if there is some one who could provide me with some information, I would appreciate. I am not sure if this is the right place to post my request.. Regards ROZ

Hello,

I saw your post, my name is Ranja, I know that is from long time but if you need any help in Bosnia you can contact me on xxx
I can speak English and Arabic perfectly.
Regards,
Ranja

Moderated by Bhavna 7 years ago
Reason : Please exchange your contact details via private messaging
We invite you to read the forum code of conduct

You shall find a job.... The trend of this Country is Agriculture.

Hi there,

I would love to work in Belgrade Serbia after i finish Travel and Tourism Management course here in Melbourne Australia

Thanks

Hi,

I invite you to follow this topic on this new thread:
https://www.expat.com/forum/viewtopic.php?id=751276

Thanks!

Closed