New members of the Iran forum, introduce yourself here

Hi  everyone  I am new to the forum.feeling pretty blue and disappointed.Believe it or not,despite my reluctance my fingers are typing impulsively.I beg everyone pardon for standing my boredom.hum

Hello Concerningdoctor,

How about a little introduction? Are you an expat in Iran?

Shaazia
Expat.com Team

hi guy
i'm hamid eftekhari from iran .
my job is animation designer and director.
i like u.
can i help u work animation professional.

Hi thank you very much, that s kind of you!
I living in Brussles.

Hi what's up?sorry for lack of intro because of my undesirable emotional state,I'm yet gonna get an expat to down under.In reality Persia's where i originally come from.I've been back to my homeland for about half a dozen years ago from Moscow.By the way,I'm seeking some British or Aussie guy to communicate with.Please leave me a message if you should meet the need.Thanks plenty :)

hi guys
i have best days for you
i like to see my portfolio please see
this link
[link moderated]

Hi

Hello Ghiath17,

Can you please introduce yourself?

Do you have any projects about coming to Iran?

Thank you
Yuveshen

Hello . My name is ghiath
Single
41 y old
I am already in tehran

Could you introduce yourself?

Hello Ghiath17,

I am part of the Expat-Blog team.

I hope members will respond to your post soon..:)

Thank you
Yuveshen

Hi my friends
I'm live in tehran, do u like travel in iran I can guide u in tehran

Hello pouyacgi,

Kindly note that this forum is for the introduction of new members in the Iran forum. Do not post twice on the forum when nobody is replying back to you please.

Thank you
Yuveshen

Hi all
I'm Simona - I'm not yet living in Iran, but I would like to - So currently looking for a job there in order to get the right visa.

I have been traveling in Iran though and I'm learning Persian - Nice to meet you all, and hope to meet you in person in a near future

Sincerely
Simona

Salam to all...My name is Raymund, and aim from the Philippines. Just got here in Iran last year of November 2014, seeking for fellow filipino who would somehow drop-by. Working as an engineering and seeking my good fortune. Hoping it all ends up well.

Hello,  I am a Filipino living in Saveh.  Just came here last September.  Just want to meet fellow filipino in Iran

hi, im from iran and looking for part time job in Tehran,im graduate in marketing,do u have any offer 4 me?

Dear all

I am Nepo from India, moving to Tehran in couple of months. I am new in here and  looking forward to meet new friends in Tehran.

Cheers...

Hi Sonia
What's up ?
I'm K1 , I live in tehran and I'm industrial safety engineer
What about you?

Hi
I am an Iranian ' I live in north of Iran , nice to meet you all here:-)
I like to help expats who need help ,

Hello everyone,

My name is Mahdi. I'm 33 years old and i like swimming & badminton very much. i have 14 years experience on Iran domestic market and 6 years experience on international business. i like business very much, because it is the reason to open and improve my mind, make many friends in different countries and get more experience.When i mate my Chinese friend in Dubai, she told me " you are like a baby who just open his eyes to the world". in that time i was angry with her, because i thought i know every things very well. but even i didn't know what's the difference between "KFC and HSBC bank". :D
I worked in Qeshm island for 1 year, in Bandar abbas 3 years, Mashhad 1 year and totally in china for 6 years. Business in Iran is very limited and Now i'm going to live in Shanghai for many years to improve my business.

According my experience, i can help Iranian to know more about business in china and also my foreigners friends are welcome to visit my hometown.

Best regards

Mahdi Sayadi wrote:

Hello everyone,
also my foreigners friends are welcome to visit my hometown.

Best regards

Of all the places in the world I would love to visit, it's Iran.
One day, when my son is old enough to travel.

Dear Fred,

Hope to visit you in my country as soon as you can. Our town has very old culture with kind citizen. We are going to collect more information about Sistan such as introduce the old city which is very close to our town. also Animation of drawing on a pottery vessel found in Shahr-e Sookhteh and ETC.

Keep in touch
*(^^)*

Hey every one, I'm Sanaz, I really wanna have some American girls as my close friends, I like to know more about them and I love commiunicating with native English speakers, my first reason is to know their culture and have foreigners as my friends and my second reason is my university majour, its English literature  ;)

sanaz.mojdeh wrote:

H my second reason is my university majour, its English literature  ;)

I strongly recommend reading The mayor of Casterbridge (Hardy).
I wonderful book jam packed with subtle references to all sorts.

Those bridges .. terrific.
You'll need to know, a Guinea is an old British currency for a pound and a shilling.

Hey there, where are you from girl? I wanna know more about you, I'm an Iranian girl  ;)

Hey Simona where are you from girl? I'm an Iranian girl and wanna know more about you  ;)

Hey

I am Iranian/Canadian. I just came back to Iran from Vancouver, Canada to live and work in Iran. even though I have family here, I do not have many friends as I just moved here last week. So if your on same boat as me, LETS MEET UP.

Cheers

Hello everybody, I'm Alex and I'm a new member. I came here to make new friends and to know about experience of other expats' life in Iran. It's always interesting to know what's the best way to adapt to a new pulse of life in the other country because the rythm of life here differs from the way of living in Russia and Europe. Besides I'd like to improve my Persian and get to know how to make business here.

Hello Alex, I'm Sanaz, an Iranian girl, where are you from? Russia? I really wanna get in touch with someone who speaks English, I love speaking English, I'm married, and will be glad to know more about you.
Glad to have you here
Take care

Hi everybody!
My name is Soha. I've been living in Iran for 10 months. I had lived in Kazakhstan since childhood. I love communicating with foreigners. I'm fluent in russian and english languages.

My name is Asad Ali, born in pakistan brought up in UAE, I am an IT graduate working for iBM malaysia in Global call center projects for fortune 500 clients my expertise are sales/International Business Development/Global customer support/training and development and I am interested to relocate Iran, I want some one from Iran to guide me on IT job market and possibilities of starting a small business in Iran

Hello and Salam Nasim, I hope all is well and getting even better in Iran, Nasim could you please share your experience about jobs for foreigners in Multi national companies and oppurtunities they have related to foreigners excelling in I.T field for example Telco companies?

hi  all

i  will be happy to meet  new friends ... you are all welcome
i like nature, cooking , shopping ,,,,

I am a graduate Financial Engineer  from IAU.
I have worked in Tehran Stock Exchange and Forex for a long time. Here for searching and finding job opportunities.

Hello Everyone....
My Name is Vikrant and i'm from India.
I'm currently working in Tehran as a Radio Frequency Engineer (Subject Matter Expert- 3G) in the Telecom Industry.
Would love to make friends, meet up, explore the city etc.
Anyone who wants to be friends with me can contact me on Telegram
++++

Moderated by Maximilien 8 years ago
Reason : avoid posting your personal details pls

Hi I am new to Iran having moved from Australia but I am Croatian/Italian. My Husband is Iranian and he has family here (I have been here before) I find that bringing in your own creature comforts with you is the best thing to do if you get home sick I brought all my onw cosmetics, dvds, clothes etc and I am looking at finding a foreign school to fix my farsi (its not the best) my pet hates are the traffic (where are the traffic rules?) I can't kiss or hold my hubbys hand in public,parts of movies mysteriously disappear on the tv due to censorship, no margaritas or nightclubs BUT the food is excellent, the people are nice, I love Esfahan and Shiraz, I am even okay wearing a scarf  as I just do it the modern way and wear bright colours, the best advice I can give is just to experience a new culture and go with the flow, every country is different but you really need to learn the langueage if you want to work here  :)  I am interested in meeting female foreigners (Not guys sorry its not appropriate here to talk to women you don't really know) and helping each other out cheers tanya  :D

Hi,
my name is Niyaz, I live in Iran, I work in an institute that sends students to foreign contries, and I need to find some friends in Zcech republic to work with them and pay them money, I hope to can find someone

It's going to be abit difficult Pedro as local companies hardly hire any foreign contractors. The best bet would be move with an international who has a presence in the country.

Hi everyone. My name is shahin. I am living in rasht. North of iran. I am an environment expert. I like find some new friends. I am waiting for you.

Closed