New members of the Nigeria forum, introduce yourself here

Hi max, how r u enjoying port harcourt? i stay in port harcourt too but i'd be goin to Lagos fir the holiday

arebee1810 wrote:

Hi mo i m frm india n i got an offer from lagos based co they are providing me everything can u tell me is it safe to live in lagos.

Hi there, Lagos is very safe. You have nothing to worry about. What part of Lagos are you going to stay?

Hello everyone, I'm from Romania and I have been working as an Electrical Engineer for sometime in Nigeria. Nice to be here

I ibraheem from ibadan

Hie hapman hope you doing well

We can link up m based in Ibadan and I am a zimbo!!!!!!!

Hi all,

Thanks for accepting me as a member.

Regards

Bijaya

Ikeja.....and would 50000 naira is enough to manage food and some personal expenses..since i am a pure vegetarian....plz reply [email protected].

arebee1810 wrote:

Ikeja.....and would 50000 naira is enough to manage food and some personal expenses..since i am a pure vegetarian....plz reply [email protected].

Dear, yes I believe 50,000naira would be enough for just expenses. That is if you rule out expenses for fueling your power generating set.

50000 only for food and personal expenses no fuel..no nothing...

arebee1810 wrote:

50000 only for food and personal expenses no fuel..no nothing...

Then it is enough.

And how bout moving out during day time as i dont like going out in the night and is it safe to move in the markets alone or shuld v accompany somebody...

arebee1810 wrote:

And how bout moving out during day time as i dont like going out in the night and is it safe to move in the markets alone or shuld v accompany somebody...

It is okay to go alone, but for a start and since you're still new. Please go with a local, like your driver or house help. This is until you're able to adapt.

The earler post gives the best advice. Follow that completely

Which one...????

Yes can yu tell me hw would i feel i come theren work....

Paa ji help chahidi hai thuwadi....

Oh thanks linda...the more info u get more help i have....

Hello arebee1810,

Please note that this is an English forum. As such, please stick to the English language when posting a message on the forum so that everyone else can interact together.

Thank you for understanding :)

Shaazia
Expat.com Team

Ok thanks a lot i will keep that in mind....

Hello house...it's really a pleasure to be here, I look forward to meeting wonderful people and expanding my sphere of influence and friendship.

Hi people. M new here, live in Nigeria but relocating to switzerland soon. Hope to meet new friends :)

Yes very safe to live in lagos

Hello,

I'm Maxime, new to this very helpful Expat.com, I'm an expat living in UK at the moment but will be moving to Lagos in a month. It will be nice to have some tips and help on how to start this new page of my career and life with all of you.

Looking forward to chat with you all.

Regards,

Maxime,

[moderated: no free ads please]

Hey ashfaq hw r yu

hi every1 recently moved to lagos want to share info about the city where to shop what transportation to use.....

Am a Nigerian, live in Nigeria and happy to be welcomed in this forum

[moderated: No free ad on the forum.]

How are u?

Thanks for wellcoming me,
I am a Nigeria intending to relocate to Qater next month i will apreciate if anyone can give me good info on thier life style an how to go about it.
Regards,
Cuok

hey Maxime
how are plans coming along? hope you have the basic info you require to move now.

Hey
your location will give you the accurate responses you need. so if you get that, we would be able to help you out more,

Hi Memby
think you would need to be more specific with your request. for transportation go out with a neighbor or someone u knw or trust.

Hi everybody. I'm an Italian teacher living in Lagos. I'm knowing interesting people and I think the social networks like 'expat-blog' can be very useful. Thank you very much. Ciao!

Hi,

I invite you to follow this topic on this new thread:
https://www.expat.com/forum/viewtopic.php?id=437618

Thanks!

Closed