New members of the Nigeria forum, introduce yourself here

I'm Ahmed from egypt, currently i'm in Lagos to deliver and support some Projects here, i would like to communicate with other people from different Cultures and Countries, and to build some strong relationships with new friends, please let me know if u r interested.

Am nigerian living in lagos i like to visit mongolia who can help me for accomodation?

Hi..i am iyke,i am a Nigerianand i work in lagos.i look forward to meeting people of other nationality

Hello,  I am Oluchukwu Tim, from Nigeria, just want to get in touch with Nigerians living in Uruguay.

Well, I can help you check. Kindly send me the details of the man you have been corresponding with and any other details. Email me on [email protected]. I know of Honey well noodles company but not the oil company. Ii am nots saying the oil company might not exist but just to be sure because safety is key. Don't pay any money to anyone please.
Thanks
George Bruce

[Moderated: This is not a dating website]

[Moderated: No advertising on the forum please]

Good day Sir,

I read about your project intention in Nigeria and your need for people of like mind. But may I know more about the project?

Waiting for your quick response.

Hello,,
I am working as a Nurse in Lagos since 2013.Now I am looking for Health Care Administration job with the prospect of career change.

[Moderated : No free adverts in the forum, please register your company in our Business directory ]

Hi all, we are from SA and have been staying in Onitsha, Anambra State for about 5 months.
We will be moving to Abudja in the near future. We need some advise on where to go and stay etc and any guidance will be much appreciated.

HI,

I'm John, i'm new on this site, but i'm excited i'm here. I'm a Nigerian, and i'm interested in helping foreign expatriate settles here. I can do both offline and online personal/business assistance, help settles down.

For would' be expatriate comming into the country or those who'd been arround, can hit me up on [email protected] or by call +234-806-692-0770 (whatsapp).

Hoping to read from you.

Hie Ibadan its a nice place not as busy as Lagos

There is an international xool just google IITA International School you get some information

Welcome

Tari

Hi All, am a Zimbabwean recently moved to Abuja looking for Zimbabweans to show me around.

Hi I am Viveck and I currently live in NOIDA, India. NOIDA is part of the National Capital Region. I am currently negotiating for a job in Lagos. I am really looking forward to moving to NIGERIA and am excited about it. Yes I have a lot of questions. Till the time I fly out from here I will keep shooting them as they come to my mind.  :top:

My name is Tope am new in this forum. I lives in Portharcourt Nigeria, I need friends from Equatorial Guinea and Spain. Regard.
My mail add is tope77(at)gmail.com

Hi new friends, I'm from South Africa, Cape Town, like sport, outdoor life, especially over landing, would like to meet like minded people, Thanx,Salii

Hey.
I am  Max. I come from Germany and live in Port Harcourt for some time.
I would love to get together with like minded people and watch or play football or so.
I also like to go surfing ... not sure though if there is any possibility here?!

Max

Hi, am based in Portharcourt too, a civil engineer by profession. My contact is +2348034261643.

Hi, everyone, is good to be here, am new in this forum. Am here to make good and quality friends for mutual benefits. Thank you all. Networking is the rule of the game. I hope we will make our world better than we met it.
Kind Regards
You can contact me on +2348068101114

Hello Forum , Newbie here - Interested in working in Lagos -Nigeria . pls let know if you guys come across any genuine job sites .

TIA

Hi here, am a nigerian based in Dubai, working with a CCTV camera and security company. Meeting thousands across the globe is fun. Will be ready to help if you desire any enquiry about UAE. Shalom

Hello sir can you help me to know about nigeria lagos

Good day All, well I can not say to much of what I am doing here in Abuja, but I will be around for the next 5 years hopefully. I am from Stellenbosch area in South Africa, the most beautiful place right between the vineyards of our best red wines. I arrived in Abuja a month ago and are looking forward to meet other Expats......
Thanks
Paul

Hey guys
Newbie alert. I'm from the East African coast. Flying into Lagos for a new work assignment in 5days(excited/scared indifference).
I love bungee jumping, yoga, reading and the occasional hang out. Would be great to meet fellow like minded expats sometimes..forge friendships, new networks, fun etc. :-)

Hey name's reezy and I'm new here so I'm just looking for guidance,I'm cross river state.

hi,

i got chance to work in Nigeria Lagos, is this place is safe,

Hello All, Kevin here, new as well. I have a job offer from Saipem,  well site supervisor. This is in my contract

---As required by the current Nigeria Labour Law Act section 59 of 2008, All Expatriates are required to born all the expenses regarding the processing of their Valid Work Permit and Visa and the delivery of the Hard Copy to their various country locations. This is to show a high level of commitment from the prospecting Expatriates and also to show your readiness to join the project Team. Note that the first Three months' salary, flight ticket as well as other monetary benefits will be issued to employee only when they must have received his/her visa, work/resident permit papers couriered to them from the immigration Consultant in Nigeria.---

Have any of you come across this or is it a scam? If it's legit i'll take the job. Any advise about what to ask for in my contract? 4x4 and driver, Hardship pay,Tax arrangements etc?   I'm rotating 28/28 back to Canada

Hi friends,

I am Joining "Yammy Snacks LTD" can any buddy suggest me how is the Company in Nigeria Lagos .

searc177 wrote:

Hello All, Kevin here, new as well. I have a job offer from Saipem,  well site supervisor. This is in my contract

---As required by the current Nigeria Labour Law Act section 59 of 2008, All Expatriates are required to born all the expenses regarding the processing of their Valid Work Permit and Visa and the delivery of the Hard Copy to their various country locations. This is to show a high level of commitment from the prospecting Expatriates and also to show your readiness to join the project Team. Note that the first Three months' salary, flight ticket as well as other monetary benefits will be issued to employee only when they must have received his/her visa, work/resident permit papers couriered to them from the immigration Consultant in Nigeria.---

Have any of you come across this or is it a scam? If it's legit i'll take the job. Any advise about what to ask for in my contract? 4x4 and driver, Hardship pay,Tax arrangements etc?   I'm rotating 28/28 back to Canada

SCAM

[Moderated : No free adverts on the forum, please register your company in your business directory ]

Hello ? I live in Greece but presently on Nigeria (Lagos ) hoping to meet Greeks friends or European,

Hi evryone
I'm glad to be here in this forum . I would like to introduce my self. My name is Mo. I'm Lebanese from Beirut. I just landed few days ago in Lagos. i work as architect and  I will be glad to share with you a truly friendship.
Dont hesitate to contact me in case u need any suggestion for any decoration of modification in your living or office for a better quality of living.
Mo

[Moderated : No free adverts on the forum, please register yourself in our Business directory ]

Hi My name is Keisha Diamond. I am a Malaysian, i have been in Nigeria for about a year now. Im looking forward to meeting my fellow expats to build strong friendships and business relationships. So far my stay here in Nigeria has been a good one. The only problem i am faced with here is getting a job since I am here with my family. I am married to a Nigeria. I have 2 children. ages 3 and 2. I am so happy to see so many expats on here!

Hi keisha am an expat support consultant i can be of assistance for a job and introduce some expats if you wish, my office is in ikoyi Raymond Njoku by 52. Your free and can work in to our office for more info...

Yes very safe u can contact me if need be just inbox me your worries....

thanks alot friends

Hi can anyone help me i got an offer from a retail org. In lagos....can yu tell me hows the place to live being an indian. Company is proving accomodation+transportation.  Reply asap or inbox [email protected]

Hi mo i m frm india n i got an offer from lagos based co they are providing me everything can u tell me is it safe to live in lagos.

Closed