New members of the South Korea forum, introduce yourself here

Hello Jennie,
how are u and i hope you are fine and have a good health also so i will invite you in Pakistan Please come here and explore somethings,.....By the way my Name is Nasir Rafique and i am a Telecom Engineer in Pakistan and my Skype ID is nasir_0323 and contact no, +92-323-4490414.
Waiting for your reply ....

Best Regards,
Nasir Rafique

Hello there,

My name is Scott! Megan (My girlfriend) and I are currently living in Hwajeong (Seoul) teaching English for Chungdahm. She teaches in Ilsan while I teach in Eunpyeong.

We are new to the Expat.com but look forward to connecting with others on here. Especially other bloggers to see and get inspired by the fun things they are doing. We love hiking, and going to Bukhansan National Park.

Our goals are to try and explore all of Korea while here and save $30,000 in the process for extended world travel beginning December 2014 where we will run our first half marathon through Cambodia's Angkor Wat. We hope to create friendships with other bloggers and encourage you guys to email us, drop us a line, let us know what your up to so we can see what other awesome things there are to do in the world.

We want to read and share your stories. You can check out our blog here. boboandchichi.com

Happy Travels
Scott and Megan :top:

if your native speaker then you dont need to worry

I've also lived in Korea for a short while and I had a great experience...I know a blogger who just moved to Vietnam and she may be able to help you out with your next journey...

thewanderlustproject.com/

hey good people! my name is nailah and i am looking to travel (and teach in) the land of the morning calm once more. i taught there briefly in 2012 and i even wrote a few books about it, but i would love to re-experience south korea later this year...this time in a metropolitan city instead of a rural one. i live in los angeles and as awesome as it is, i want a change of environment.

any recommendations???

also, feel free to check out my "SoKoDiaries Book Series" on amazon: amazon.com/s/ref=nb_sb_noss_1?url=search-alias%3Daps&field-keywords=sokodiaries&s

wanna see a few videos that i made about south korea? subscribe to my youtube channel: youtube.com/watch?v=ch9gwlT3rz8

smooches!!! :-)

I'm new on here and live in Busan..:)

Hi I'm new here I join in to make new friend to know more about living in seoul!

안녕하세요!
I'm Shelley, a soon to be American expat living in Korea. The Husband Person and I are moving to South Korea at the beginning of September. We will be stationed at Fort Casey but will most likely live in or right outside Seoul.

Hi, in August I'll be moving to Gangneung in South Korea. I'd love to meet someone who speaks English (or Spanish) who can provide some advice on getting involved in activities there. Once there I am keen to learn some Korean and would like to teach English part-time, paid or voluntary is fine with me.

If anyone has some advice I'd really appreciate it.

hi,,I'm from Egypt
want's a vacancy as an English teacher in Korea but they always need a native speaker :(
I really like Korea and wanna live in it but how without a job :'(

Hai I'm bidara sary I'm from Indonesia I'm doing kind of research about korea for my writing project wish to understand the situation about how living in korea for foreigner
I will appreciate anyone who could provide me with the information and advice thank you

Hi everyone! I'm Norelle from Taiwan. Now I'm having Korea Working Holiday Visa which means that i can work legally in Korea for 1 year( till 2015.05.11) I had 1 year 5 stars hotel experience in Australia and I was housekeeping supervisor as well. I hope I can get a job in korea not only for earing money but also enrich my traveling experience!

Hello all, I'm an American living in Seoul ("not another one" right??) and I've been in Korea for about 4 years now. Only started up my blogging recently however. Mostly this is focused on Motorcycling in Korea, as a means of commuting, travel and exploration. My interests also include motocamping, technology, language, and rock climbing.

[moderated: off topic]

Hi marlyn I'm james can you help me or you have an idea how I can go in kore.thanks

Hello everyone^^ i'm YouJin currently stay in Korea actually i moved yesterday from Thailand.
I'm 25years old and I'm looking for new country for study master. Before moving, i hope to meet new friends in my country^^ nice to meet you all ja~~~

im mohammad adam 33 yrs married with kids im planning to move in korea for work to support my family in financial needs and also for the futures of kids

Hello everyone,

My name is Britt but friends call me Vani,i'm 22 years old girl living in Antwerp Belgium
i used to live in Seoul for about 3 months and i had the best time of my life.
My main dream is to Live and work in Seoul but since i never went to college i know it wont be an easy task to find a good payed job in korea.
so here i am, i want to know peopl's story on how they found a job in korea and so on and so on
i hope i get some messages

thank you! and nice meeting you

Hello expats, :cool:

I am Ralph from Thailand. Just moved here to Busan, Korea last month as an engineer.
Recently, I am also learning Korean language. I live in Haeundae-gu(해은대 구), very nice place to live here.
I hope I can meet some new friends here.

i am a veterinarian and currently working as a lecturer at Gomal University, Pakistan. i am currently selected for PhD study at Soul Korea.
i will move to Korea in September. i need to get further information about the Korea, Soul; how can i get a place to accomodate my family.

Hello, am chinedum currently living in Nigeria. Am planing to come to south korea soon to live and work. Am a graduate though. Pls pals help me in case any opportunity. Thanks.

Hello all,

just a little info for expats who want to know more about south korea, here is a little guide for you :Living in South Korea Guide

For those who want to know more on what kind of jobs are presently available check out the job opportunities in south korea section.

Regards

Kenjee

Hi.my name is austin.i intend moving over to korea to live and earn a living..will apperciate it if you can let me know some important issues i need to be aware of..like affordable  accomodation and possibly,job opportunities for expats..thanks

Hi everyone :) I'm Meg and I will be 16 when i arrive in Seoul in August for my 5 month exchange.
nice to meet you all!

hello friends
how are you?
I am Ali 29 and a PhD student of Physics. I'm coming to South Korea on August  2014.

:) woowha quite difficult to meet foreigner friends haha maybe im lazy^^

Hi everyone,

My name is Mariette, I'm 22 years old and I am currently staying in Seoul for 2 months for an internship and I would really like to make some friends and experience Korea together. If anybody is interested in meeting up and just hanging out, maybe even sight seeing, please contact me!

Mariette

I would like someday to at least visit beautiful Korea, money is short in this troubled global economy, when I was a little boy one of my dreams was to visit the USA where my dad was born, and I did.I hope I can fulfill visiting the Korean country someday.

I am sushma chanu waikhom, an indian. I really wanna learn korean n wish to work there.. I am an agriculturist. M hoping to move there someday... :cheers:

I'm U.S. Army assigned with 2nd Infantry Division. I'm originally from Liberia.

Hello everybody I'm Naileth Im from Venezuela. For yearss I want to live abroad. Now, I decide to make my drem come true. Anyone wamt to talk about immigration let me know. Bye bye

Hello nice to meet you I'm Naileth.  I want to know how do you do for internship?  I want to do some like that for live in korea for a while. Thank you.
P.D. sorry for my writting skills

:)  Hello, my name is Latoya. I recently became curious about Sotuh Korea and have been considering planning a visit.

I have also watched and liked very much several Korean crime and romantic dramas television series.

Hi!

Did you find the job in Korea?

my name is Moses I like to living in Korea I'm a travel agent visa and ticket. thank you

HI

I'm laura and I'm hoping to start work as a nanny. I'm looking at working in south korea but need advice about which visa would be best. any help or advice is greatly appreciated.

:)

Hi guys, my name is Hope. The reason I joined this group is because I'll be traveling to Seoul next week. I'd like to ask for recommendations about where to go, what to do, what not to miss, must try (restaurants/bars/food), flea markets (place to buy cheaper stuffs), maybe an inexpensive place to stay, etc. I'll be traveling with 2 other friends. Hoping to get some advice. Thank you!

Hi everybody, im Nik from Malaysia. I am currently under assignment to complete a project for oil & gas facility. I've been here since April this year. I join this group to find out if there is any 'clearence sales' made by expat member who is leaving the country as im looking for used car or motorbike etc.  ;)

niksaiful wrote:

Hi everybody, im Nik from Malaysia. I am currently under assignment to complete a project for oil & gas facility. I've been here since April this year. I join this group to find out if there is any 'clearence sales' made by expat member who is leaving the country as im looking for used car or motorbike etc.  ;)

Welcome to the forum.

If you go to the top of the page  and click on classified you may find what you want.

Oi .. tem algum brasileiro(a) que vive em seul ??? Sou novo aqui...  :one

Closed