New members of the Australia forum, introduce yourself here

Hi. I would like to know if there are some new around in Sunshine Coast, QLD. I am planning to travel there by end of January to  permanently stay. I quite worried coz I dont know anyone and still searching for place to stay. My VISA only allows me to be in regional areas. Is anyone in the area that can help me to start with. Still, I am searching for the job.
Thanks a lot.

Hi Everyone,

I moved to Sydney from Johannesburg end of November 2014.

I'm still very much a newbie, but homesickness is starting to kick in.

Hoping to meet new people on here :)

E

Hello,

I joined this community to meet other expatriates like me. I don't mind giving advises to people who want to go to Australia. However, I am not care for people who are trying to phish me out. I will NOT in any case help someone I do not know to come to Australia. I am not a naive person and I do not fall for those phishing messages. I have been enrolled here for 2-3 days and I already got fishy messages.

So, if you are not genuinely trying to make new friends, pass your way. I am not interested.

Virginie

i am egyptian
I'm a student at the faculty of Hotel Management & Tourism 6 october university
Education

Virginie Nash wrote:

Hello,

I joined this community to meet other expatriates like me. I don't mind giving advises to people who want to go to Australia. However, I am not care for people who are trying to phish me out. I will NOT in any case help someone I do not know to come to Australia. I am not a naive person and I do not fall for those phishing messages. I have been enrolled here for 2-3 days and I already got fishy messages.

So, if you are not genuinely trying to make new friends, pass your way. I am not interested.

Virginie

Please report any messages that you consider inappropriate and Admin will take care of it.

Hi! Mabuhay from Sydney! I am from the Philippines and now living in Sydney Australia. I am happily married with 1 makulit toddler!  I am self employed and currently managing iremit.com.au (a remittance company for Filipinos in Australia).  :)

Hi Virginie,

My name is Evelin and I´m searching for new friends in Australia so that when me and my boyfriend will move there we could meet maybe and hang out.

Hi Ziggy, how do you find Australia? Being from France and all. What is the weather like? I am planning my move to Australia this June. I am scared to say the least. Lol.

Hello everyone..

I'm Ian, also a newbie..

Homesickness is already killing me.. Haha.
I'm from Philippines and working here in Sydney..

Hopefully I can have some friends here..

Cheers...

HI , how are u der? I am harry. Hey did u find job yet ?

Hi,

I invite you to follow this topic on this new thread:
https://www.expat.com/forum/viewtopic.php?id=437597

Thanks!

Closed