New members of the Sweden forum, introduce yourself here

I come  Sweden from Italy.I am looking here any kind of driving job.I have B,BE,C,CE licences.I am available day and night shift.

i want to renting  not now for bawying . i have see on blocket i send so many e mails butt no raspanse
iff some one have secnond contrect house

Am Very new to this site and have just moved to Sweden, am originally from Uganda and looking forward to connect with Ugandan around Skane.

I just move into Stockholm in nykoping but I urgently  need accommodation around Stockholm city.I need a room .i am victor origin of Nigerian but just moved into Sweden from Italy.

I am a civil engineer with wide experience in structural and geotechnical profiles. I wish to find a job in Sweden and to move there. Until now I had not any positive results in my search. The problem is to find the right employer that is willing to wait until residence permit is available. My many applications were rejected until now. I do not know how to proceed for better results. I welcome any advice.

why do you want to go to Sweden?

Hej hej!

Just happen to stumble upon your site and I love reading all the stories here! We moved to Jämtland 3 months ago and are now preparing for a seriously cold winter. My husband, son and myself have travelled a bit before we came to Sweden but we hope we'll be able to call Jämtland our home for a few years to come: it's soooooooo beautiful here!

Our son goes to school here in the first year of Grundskula and my husband and myself go to SFI and will hopefully be able to take the exam real soon so we can move on.

We have set up our own photography business and are currently really happy with the first customers that have come to us. We're working hard for lots more to follow! If you're curious, check out our homepage on hamperium.com

Great meeting you all here,

Ha det så bra!
Jo

Hi my names Rhys.

I recently moved to Stockholm from London. And i'm loving Sweden already although I am finding it incredibly hard to find work. I am hoping signing up with Expat.com you guys can give some much needed advice on how to get some work.

hey I am having the exact same problem. It took me months before i could find a bank that would open up a bank account for me without a swedish number. Hows the job hunting going?

Kind Regards

Rhys Pegrume

My name is Malik M.Jamil from Pakistan.

Me MBA qualified and professionally experienced of more than 20 years in Pakistan.

I'm interested to have a professional job OR an opportunity of volunteerism.

Can assist some-1 ?.

:):) Hej  I am María from Spain  living in Stockholm and looking for a job , I live here with my husband. In Spain I was literature professor  and here I look for a job of Spanish teacher. I am trying to learn Swedish but for the moment I can´t speak or write properly
This is a nice country but you have to be busy otherwise you turn mad.

Hey Rhys,

I'm in the same situation as yourself. Moving to Gothenburg in February (I lived there for five weeks in August and found getting job speaking almost no Swedish very difficult)
How have you found it so far?

Hello to all my fellow ex pats,
      I am Steven from England, and this will be my fourth time as an expat. I already know Sweden quite well, having worked for the Swedish folk high school in Brighton for four years, and also having a Swedish girlfriend, but I don't have the contacts or the know-how to get a job here. I am willing to do most things although by trade I am a teacher.
    I am in Gothenburg right now, would welcome any advice, or even just a nice hello.

Hi !

I live in sweden kiruna now , does anyone knows about how to get a work in here  ? ? ?

Hi, I'm from Serbia Dejan .I have a desire to live and work in Sweden. which is a nice country to live in every pogledu.I to his family and himself with a better life. I've never been to Sweden, but I have heard many beautiful stories about the people and the land

hey  i am alina studing master in logistics :) looking for job

Hi to everybody ! Do you know something about living in Sweden how is the live there ?? Is it difficult find out a job?

Thanks, Iam very glad to joine the forum and share opinions with other friends!

Hello my name is Connie Schippers and I am from the USA lived in Norway for 11 years. Now in Sweden for 2 years.  Looking for cleaning job in hospital, nursing home, ect and or day care.

Hi everyone.

I am Deon. I have been in Sweden for a while now, first in Norrtälje and now Stockholm.
Originally from South Africa and have lived in a few European countries.

Don't mess with Swedish chefs! They have knifes! :)

Just message me on Facebook when you know when you're coming. Michael Allan Novak

Hello!

My family and I are moving in January from NYC to Stockholm! We are very excited to start this new adventure.

Hi everyone...
My name is Christina and My boyfriend's name is Pantelis...We aere from Greece an we are interested in moving in Sweeden. I am 25 years old and pantelis 50 years old. We are specialized in making greek fyllo for greek pies like spanakopita ( spinach pie ) and in making fyllo for baklava, mpougatsa etc.... I would some informations and help about movin,... Thank you :):):)

:D Hi everyone,

nice to meet everyone in here...Europe is a big country and I'm blessed to meet with people worldwide... New friends from Sweden will be nice :) ....I've never been to Sweden but may be one day....

If you like to talk just let me know  :) .... I'm just getting bored in winter :)

Hi I am Menem and looking for friends in Gävle to send time. Sport, dance, cinema. ..
I am alone here and like to meet peoples
I am educated and open mind.
Thanks on advance. Bye.

Hi Faisal,

I was a lecturer at a number of Malaysian universities until recently.
For your info Malaysia welcome bona- fide foreign students. What area/ discipline you like to study?

Medium of studies in Malaysia are both in English and Malay Language. Malaysia degrees are recognized worldwide.

Depends on the university you choose. I can assist you to get in-touch with the right university if you tell me more about your background and the field you want to study and who is going to finance your study.

Keep in touch.

Regards

Nasarudin

Hi,

I am a sales and marketing industry practitioner for over 30 years. But recently I change profession and joined the academic world as lecturer. I thought BBA program at various Universities in Kuala Lumpur  until recently. I have been in the academic field since 2010. Now I want to pursue a PhD program at any of Swedish university. Hope some one can assist me in finding a suitable management base university. Preferably the university that conduct the program in English.

To finance my study I intend to get a scholarship or grant from the university or any institution in Sweden. I am willing to signed a working contract after graduation or work for the institution while pursuing my doctorates.

I am hardworking, enterprising, energetic and ethical guy and able to perform in any multicultural environment.

My basic disciplines are in Marketing with Chartered Marketing Diploma from C.I.M U.K and MBA in Strategic Marketing from Hull University U.K plus a Registered Financial consultant qualification from IARFC (USA).

I appreciate assistance from all parties that can assist me in pursuing this doctoral dream.

Regards

Nasarudin

( one of the Tsunami victim, Banda Aceh 2004)

:) Hi!!!I am 25 years old and I like live in Sweden in my rest of the life. I wanna get a scholarship to do my high studies there, and i am really interested to do my high studies in Geographical Information System. If anyone can please help me to find a scholarship.Thank you. be happy  :):heart:

Hello how is everyone?  My name is Lionel.  My project is to get as much information about moving to Sweden.  I have a business and technical degrees.  It is nice to get to know all of you.  I a widower and a father of grown children

Hello to all!  ;)
I am Gabriela from Macedonia, and next week I plan with my husband to go to Sweden and looking for a job. We have great experience like Food Service Workers (Cook / Cook Assistant) and Cleaner. Also, we will need accommodation, and if anyone can help us, please write me. Thank you in advance.

Best regards to all!

lbib wrote:

Hello how is everyone?  My name is Lionel.  My project is to get as much information about moving to Sweden.  I have a business and technical degrees.  It is nice to get to know all of you.  I a widower and a father of grown children

You will find a lot of useful informations in here in the Sweden forum, take your time and look around checking the various threads

Hello everybody
my name is mermache hakima... I'm already living here in Stockholm ... I'm married and have one baby he's a boy his name is soufiane
I'm still looking for job for any job it doesn't matter... I'm already reading Swedish ... By the way I have diploma of management of tourism... My project is to find a job and after open a Moroccan restaurant inshaAlah
Merry Christmas to u all

Hi, I'm Likko. I'm not an expat yet. I'm a Portuguese and  English teacher in Brazil. I am married to Drew, 39.
I'd like to share any anything about Sweden or just talk on and contribute with a little encouragement.
Si vous parlez le français, c'est ok!

Hello Likko

If you wish to meet french speaking people too, you can also participate on the Francophone version of the forum.

Best Regards
Kenjee
Expat.com Team

hello dear are you stil in sweden or in phillipines , there is way you can apply permit here too

Hi everyone, my name is tk and i moved to gothenorg 2 weeks ago.My aim is to get a find a job.i have 4  years in customer services and also housekeeping but right now i am opened to any kind of job.if anyone can help i would be very greatful.
I also want to meet new friends :D .

Hello all. I am Waqar and am thinking of moving to the wonderful country.

Hi im billy ive just moved here from england and im looking for work and to get so know some great people.  :top:

Hey all,

I'm currently applying for the Swedish Residency Visa (Here in Melbourne) to be with my Swedish girlfriend of 2.5 years and it can take up to 14months. I was just wondering if you knew of any Australians (Preferably over 30) that applied for a Residency Visa for Sweden and how long it took? I've heard different things from different people. Any help would be appreciated. I've lived in Sweden on and off for the past year and I love it. I even got offered a design job there. My girlfriend has also lived with me in Australia for one year.

Thanks,
Cam

camwillthom.com

Closed