New members of the Sweden forum, introduce yourself here

Hi!
Well, you need to find a job and after you can  make an application to move to Sweden.
Best regards,
Oliver

:)

Hi all.,,
My name is Ebtisam im Eritrean living in stockholm i have a bachelor degree in business and accounting with 8 years experience, , i can Speack Arabic,  english & a litill  Italian, , im looking for a job in Stockolm, , i would appreciate if someone help me.

Thank you and regards

Hi, , for me i have a permission letter from the goverment to work in sweden legali till finish my papers.

(moderated: off topic)

Hi everyone! Im from Beijing China and recently moved to Gothenburg. I very much enjoy my staying in Sweden but with more friends and a new job would be more fantastic! I heard finding jobs in Sweden is really hard and it makes me feel quite frustrated. Im also waiting for my SFI to begin, meanwhile I'm doing some self study at home. I would really appreciate if someone could give me some advice on studying swedish and finding jobs here! Thanks people! :)

Hello if you are alreadlyl in Sweden try this page they bpring ot many jobs in each city and onear countries. I am tryin to move but in legal bases and have not find the wayo yet. Goo luck     stepstone.se/en/     and  se.indeed.com/

Hi Guys

Thanks to you Christine and all of you who created this forum.
Right, I am Burhan,  from Albania. For the last 25 years i have lived in different countries. I must admit that i really love discovering new cultures and learning Languages. I just loved exchanging experiences about things.  In London which i lived 10 years i was one of the organizers  that created a number of international forums and meetups groups. As well a  Human Rights Activist. It`s a shame to say that i haven`t been to any Scandinavian Country yet. So hopefully i will come to Stockholm around 10th of  July. I  have meet many people from Sweden  and we had a great time this  is why i decided to choose Sweden.  My goal is to discover as much as i can the Culture and many other things. My traveling spirit never stops. Yes i am exited because i know that there are a lot of things which i am not aware about you culture. Ok guys, cheers, be good all of you. Hope to see you.

Hi my name is louis i am greek citizen i am looking to live in stockholm and find a job i am 37 years old and looking for an appartment individual or sharing with someone

Is there chance to find job for non- European citizen with bachelor degree, will appreciate your help :)

Thanks,

Hello :)
My name is Adriana and I'm shy 28 years old who live in Göteborg for some time now. I work and was studying here.
I love books, video games, movies, music.  It's really hard for me to make friends here so I feel lonely a bit ;p
If anyone is interested in making friends with me just let me know :)

[Moderated: pls post your resume in the Jobs section]

Thanks

Hi!!!
I am Nera, Serbian nationality, this is my 3rd time as Au Pair. I live in Hollviken, which is close to Malmo.
I am quiet new, only a month here, but I would love to get to know people, so please, if anyone is close and would like to meet, contact me :)

Thanks and all best to all ;):)

:heart:

Hi I am Jeanette and I am originally from Singapore, lived in Australia for 2 years and now in the UAE...but will be moving to Malmo, Sweden in August 2014 with my husband. . I am now pursuing my education in the field of Psychology and Criminal Justice and wish to seek some work in Malmo and make some international friends.

Hi all , am learning Swidish write now  and ispeak good english . Am looking for any jobb part time. If there is any one who is willing to help or adives me or have some ideas on how to get  iwill aprieciate  it so much.
Thanks for now.

Hey forgott to say ilive is swiden Lund

Hello there,
I am a Bulgarian, just finished high school, but i wasn't admitted to Swedish university,however, I am considering a move to Sweden, but I want to find a job as a housesitter, or babysitter while my diploma is eqialised to the Swedish diploma and continue my education in Sweden. I am motivated to learn the language and to integrate.
Ragards,
Apostol Atanasov

Hi my name is Ida, I am from Poland.I am leaving now in Sweden, and i am looking for a job in Tourism Industry in Stockholm. As a hotel staff, waitress or buffet assistant. I speak English and lite Germany. I graduated the Univeristy of Economics-Tourism in Szczecin gaining licenciate title. I have also completed a Master Degree at University of Agricultural. I recently worked at a Travel

Hi, My name is Riana and I am a South African. My husband has received a transfer within his company and we will be moving to Sweden in Feb/ March 2015 with our 3 children

hi,lookin for a job in your country as soon as possible.thanks

hi am timothy and wuld like to came and visit you.

I'm a family man with 5 months old son, i like to experience  a lot with my teaching skills i've been teaching for the past 14 years now and since then am always willing to do more because i love the profession.If you give me a chance to work in sweden i'll be very grateful.

usman1212 wrote:

I'm a family man with 5 months old son, i like to experience  a lot with my teaching skills i've been teaching for the past 14 years now and since then am always willing to do more because i love the profession.If you give me a chance to work in sweden i'll be very grateful.

''learning to help others and for others to help others''

Hi,  I'm Maya . I am 35 years old and my Expat story is not so fun... Sweden was not the country that I want to move in but thing happened for reason.  I live here for over 4 years now and my English drop down plus my Swedish still bad... want some friend to hang out with,  see New things in the town.

hi dem. swedish ba yong bf mo?

Hello Skenny,

Kindly use English only as this is an anglophone forum in order for other members to understand.

Thanks for your understanding.

Best regards
Olivier
Expat.com Team

Hi I'm Mitch from Philippines ... I applied for a residence permit last month and Im hoping for a decision this coming August.... I love Sweden and I really want to come back... Ive been there last dec 2013 to June 2014 in Gothenburg... My next plan is to live in Stockholm... See yah!

Hi all..
My name is Runi..I m from Jakarta ,Indonesia.
I was stayed in Sweden 2 years ago.i have studied language here,i mean i can speak little swedish now.:-)

So nice to accept me here..
I want to do something job here because i did jobs too in Jakarta..i hope can to get job here..:-)
thank you... :)

Thank you very much.. :) I have experience worked in finance department and secretary the company´s in my country.
I need a jobs here in Sweden,specially in Gothenburg.
I could appreciate anyone to help me..

Hej,

I'm Eleovna, frenchie woman, and I hope live in Sueden as soon as possible. I can working on Mac Do or being homecleaner at the beginning.
I don't want to moving on my life with me, just my 3 sons, and my 3 cats. So, I looking for a ready flat. 
Tack

Hello Dear
my name is SALAH AL ABEDALLAH .
i'm from Syria i Graduate as agriculture engineering in good rate level 71.65% and also studied one year in Greece first master sustainable agriculture .
  i have  experience in agriculture field plants/ animals
- Breeding and poultry feed in Lebanon in coordination with the deban company.
- The installation of special equipment, maintenance and poultry in the work program of semi-automatic.
-Maintenance and installation of equipment poultry farms.
also work in control the pests and diaereses in the farm
cultivate more type of crops in h filed in many strategy enter-cropping , trap cropping.............
also work in  irrigation net in the filed or horticulture

Hi,
I am an Indian National, i moved to Sweden couple of months back, to work as a Business Transformation Consultant. I stay in Norr Malarstrand and have been told that it is one of the best addresses in Stockholm. Cannot vouch for it as i have not seen many places within Stockholm, for lack of any company.

Glad to have joined this Forum, look forward to meeting new friends in and around Stockholm to share a Fika and more. Stockholmers are you listening :-)

Gimme a shout, and i shall shout back ;-)

BR
Abhi

Hi. I'm me mafujur Rahman . I am from Cyprus .  Now I am Stockholm  Sweden . I was complete b b a bachelor from Cyprus .  I  have 5 years  experience  about the painting job. I enjoy painting job. And I know roof and wall ripe are and good finishing..  And I know   in stole   wall  paper , and i know floor in stole wood..... My p v s boss told me I know painting job very well..  Thanks.. If have  work from here any job . Please in prom me  mobile number 0769726457 . Thanks..

Hi,  I am Sandraly Elias, I am from El Salvador,  I will move with my family an few month at Gotenborg. I am a English Teacher and my mother tonge is Spanish, and I woul like work teashing  English or spanish in some institute that require it.
I glad to have joined this forum because a I woul like to meet new friend. thanks.

hi olivier
i m a tunisian english teacher and i was browsing the Expat.com in the hope of finding a job opportunity for my 21-year old son who has just movedto stockholm. i was lucky to stumble on your ad inviting job seekers to write an application, but unfortunately you didn t mention any further details.could you please indicate more specific details and, if possible, tell me if a good knowledge of the french language can boost his chances of getting a temporary or permanent job .
most gratefully

[ Moderated : No Free ads on the forum please ]

i am new to the site i need asistarec and information for my husband to live and work in sweden befor i join him.we are nigerians living in italy ,my husband is as italian Citizen.his hauing the italyian passport ,he want to move to sweden to livie and work

Hi
I'm a pakistani and i will move with my family in sweden within a few month. Im coming for higher education in science in sweden. I want to know about life in sweden.Me and my husband speaks English, Urdu and Punjabi. I and my husband need a job . My husband can do job in super market, restaurants, serving,hotel,petrol pump, packing work in factory, driving. I can teach students, make female hand beautiful with mehndi designs, sew ladies clothes, cooking, serving and many more. Anybody can help me? Told me about life in Sweden? Ifhave a job for me and my husband then plz tell me. Thanks.

Hey guys, Newbie here. Moved to sweden in march and still have no found any work. I'm having a tough time. I've been to migrationsverket but they refuse to help me with anything because i'm from the EU. The only advantage I see from being from the EU is that you don't need a visa and can stay...until you run out of money because they wonb't help me get SFI or a personnummer or a job .Anybody have any suggestions on how to make life a little easier for forigeners living in sweden?

Closed