New members of the England forum, introduce yourself here

Hola Benjamin, tengo un amigo de Manchester Viviendo en DF, viajaremos a Inglaterra en un mes aprox.el me ha resuelto muchas dudas, si gustas puedes hacerme algunas y te escribire sus respuestas. Saludos.

hi im from Mexico, and think will be interesting to know some one than speak Portuguese.

Hello guys !!
How are you ?
So my name is Romain, I m from France, I m 23, and I ll arrive in London in 2weeks ! So I'm a bit exited because I never been in London.. I m a traveler, I've been for 1 years and half in Australia, and did a good trip in Asia. So before go back to Asia, I want to learn the British touch, find a job, a room, and that's it.
So if you have some information about something, Don't be shy!!!
:)

My Name is Tee Byera. I have been living in the UK for the Past 15 years.
I ran a Company "Priskys" with a Branch in Kenya.
Priskys sells everything from clothing, utensils to electronics though we specialize in exporting baby products to Kenya.
Always looking for ways to expand and I welcome all useful ideas.

Hi Julian, l am living in England but want to work in Mauritius in the hotels  as a Singer  is there any jobs I can find there?

Thanks.

Best of luck.

MMRC

Hi All;
I'm Mohamed, an electrical engineer power section I am doing training session right now with Italian Company called Dietsmann in my country Libya which related to an oil and gas industry in one of Libyan gas fields called Melita in the west of the country actually my job title is Electrical engineer trainee, so if anyone  could help me traveling to the UK and get more experience in my major it would be more than fantastic,
anyhow thank you all again and hope to be in the UK soon
BYE

I have an aunt who lives in Reading over 30 years and although we visit her as much as possible, we are looking for a lady with interest to stay with her in order to take care of her. We would greatly appreciate any possible help or opinion, from the Greek people living in the area regarding this issue.

Hello Everyone

Hope you all are doing awesome.

Glad to be part of the group. I studied my MBA and worked for a while in London before my Visa expired. I am already a qualified Chartered Accountant from India. I would be glad if any of you could share opportunity within finance field if you come across any. 

Cheers
Vinay

Frank. 23 wrote:

what do you mean

Hiya frank.23,

who is your question for?

thanks, chuckle-butty.

@Frank. 23 > This topic is "New members of the England forum, introduce yourself here".

am a happily married mother of 2 adorable kids. living in england. born and raised as a catholic in tennesse, USA. am a banker at adam an complany plc, and i love my job

Hi Everyone !
Always fascinating to read your profiles and see so much diversity !
I'm Sarah, living in Geneva, Switzerland and I'm planning to move to London for my studies (Nursing) in September.
London seems to be a very exciting city and I can't wait to meet new people and share many activities.
Take care

Hi Sarah,

I'm sure that you will have a great time in London, if you get a chance come and visit the northwest...........Manchester is really busy too.

Enjoy life,

Chuckles

Thank you Chuckles !
Indeed I can't wait to discover UK :)

Hi there!,
My name is Anouska and my family and I just moved from Auckland, New Zealand to Bristol. We are dutch by the way. We are hoping to meet other expats who live in and around Bristol. If you would like to meet up, we are always in for a drink and a laugh!
Hope to meet you soon! Cheers

Hello! My name is Brooke, I am a working college student in the states trying to make my way to Manchester. The plan is to move to pursue my masters degree but plans change, if I could I would love to move sooner but I'm not sure if it's possible. I guess my main question would be how is the coast of living in Manchester? But any advise would be lovely!

Hi Brooke,

I have just moved to Manchester myself. Manchester, as you probably know, is far cheaper than London. Particularly in certain parts. If you are studying over here there are student villages which are generally cheap. Im at Salford Uni village and its 90 pounds a week so its not too bad. I'd look into student accommodation if I were you

Luke

Hi Luke, thanks so much for responding! All my research has said the same, student housing seems to be my best bet. Do you like it on Manchester?

Hi guys, I am new on this site  :) , would love to come work in England and just to see how beautiful the country is, if anyone has any job offers available let me know.

No worries Brooke,

Yeah I don't mind it  but I've only been here a week so I'm still finding my feet. Im in a place called Salford which is conveniently placed but its really industrial and not the nicest looking place but I'm not sure how other student places compare. Manchester itself is nice though. The people are real nice. Only problem is its the rain capital of England and it can get pretty cold. But maybe that's just because Im Aussie.

When were you thinking of heading over?

Dear colleague,
My name is Mohsine. I will study MA in translation in Salford University in September 2014. Regarding accommodation, i applied for Castle Irwell flat. Please give me an idea about this accommodation? Is it clam and safe? Please advise me

I don't really like the heat so just another reason for me to come over. If I come over to get my masters degree it won't be until the summer of 2017 unfortunately. However, I'm trying to find a way for me to come over sooner!

Hello,
I'm David and while I'm English I've just moved to Worcester (near Birmingham) and I'm looking to meet people nearby. I would also like to keep up with the French I learnt at uni so it would be great if I could meet up with any francophones in the area. I'm also trying to learn German so any germanophones (not sure that's a word) contact me!
David

Hi Moshine,

Im not sure. I actually haven't heard of that accommodation but I imagine it will be similar to mine. Salford is about a 25 minute walk into the CBD and the busses run regularly into the city. Salford is an average area but it is still quite safe.

Brooke,

You should come over sooner because 2017 is ages away!

Luke,

I know, I'm trying my hadest to figure out a way to get over sooner. It's hard because no one is taking me seriously because "I'm so young" but I'll figure it out. I'm going to try and meet with some advisors at school and see what they have to say.

Brooke,

That's heaps annoying! good luck with it, let us know how you go

Hi

Luke,

I will for sure. Thanks so much for all your help!

I came to UK for learning ...and I would like to meet people from different cultures .thanks

Hi all
I m thoan.i come to from vietnam.i am 26 age.England where i want to leave. Nice to meet you

[Moderated: No free ad on the forum]

Hi everybody,
I'm Samir from Lille, France. Ive been in Reading just over 2 monthnow. Im always interested in meeting other expats in London / Reading , learning about those cities and im always on the look out for tips in the job market.

Thx

Hi guys,I live in ghana in Ghana.am in the uk to visit my uncle.this is my third time of visiting the uk

(moderated: no free ad on the forum pls + post in the jobs section)

hi all
my name is Natangwe I am from Namibia I want to come and study in UK. I want advice from you fellow expat

Hi all,

I'm an American staying in the Cheltenham area from June to about mid-August. Just looking for some folks to hang out with - I love learning about different cultures, reading, and traveling, of course! I've been living in Vietnam for the past two years, so I'm interested in making some new friends on the European continent. I'm always up for a pint of cider and a chat about deep subjects (what is the meaning of life) as well as trivial (who's better looking: Adam Levine or Jake Gyllenhaal). Et je parle un peu de français, aussi.

Cheers!

-Mel

[Moderated: no free ad on the forum please]

hello my name is Ricardo Vale and i would like to meet new people, especially Portuguese people, bounce some ideas, maybe go for a night out

:kiss:

Closed