New members of the USA forum, introduce yourself here

Hi my name is Oneil A Gray Ive never been in the Military but Ihave enormous respect for all soldgers that represent our beloved country. God Bless you. Fortunately  Ive had the opportunity to me a lady named Vu-Thi Huong we are currently saving money to make a move withiin the next 5 to ten years  Vu-thi is Vietnamese and  I  met her in  Manhattan  I  adore her we`ve been together for well over 20 years.and we talked on may occasions  about living in Thailand and retire maybe teach a little english

wisemangrey welcome to the forum.  I wish you luck in your endeavors.

Bob K

Welcome and we need for you to contribute about your experiences as well.

Are you planning on moving to the USA?

Bob K

Hi there I'm living in the states and just came to ghana for three weeks

Hello USA,

am solomon currently living in Ghana..can somebody offer me a job? Such as,in construction field, agricultural field, sales/marketing and driving(big cars:articulators,trailers,bulldozers  etc).please let me know if there are vacancy in any of this field.  Thank You!

hi

Hi back to you, where in Illinois?

Hi! I am Sebastian and I live in Texas!

Salam Narimane, tu es où à Alger ?

zacartina philly wrote:

Please post in ENGLISH. Thank you.

zacartina philly wrote:

This is an English speaking forum

Bob K

Oh  sorry ! That was à message to someone not to all of you so take it easy guys

zacartina philly wrote:

Oh  sorry ! That was à message to someone not to all of you so take it easy guys

Also this forum is not a chat room. All posts must be in English. Thank you.

Hey, Stumpy,  chill out  ! It is not a big deal If someone uses an other language then English to make it easy to the person he is speaking to . Like I said, I was not writing to you and who are you to tell me that this is not a chat room. Is it a crime to say hello where are you to someone ?
By the way, be open minded next time because this is an international connection to help people  and some do not speak English very well .
I hope that I was clear !

And if  you are trying to use PMs here they won't work until you have a significant number of meaningful posts.
Bob K

Well miss Philly that attitude will get you banned pretty quick.

Sorry it is NOT a chat room, nor is the forum  DATING site, and YES IT IS ENGLISH site.  So maybe your should chill and have a second cup of coffee this morning.

Bob K

All this only because I said hello to someone ?
I am glad that I do not come here often , I know what is a chat room or a dating  site witch I do not need any way ( married ) .
Bob, I am having my coffee right now :)

Salam

Me too a cup of wonderful dark roasted Dominican Coffee.  Fresh ground this morning.

Bob K

Really ? Same as mine 😉 but not Dominican, unfortunately 😦
Bon café Bob ! That was  French , ha ha ha
Have a good day Bob

HELLO EVE ONE     MY NAME IS GRECO OBRIEN I WAS LIVING HERE NOW IN THE USA FOR A YEAR NOW IF ANY ONE CAN HELP ME ON GETTING A JOB IT WELL BE THANKFUL TRUE GOD , IM A HARD WORKING MAN , JACK OF ALL TRADE,MY PHONE CONTAC IS [moderated] ANYTIME PLEASE ASP:)

What is with people using uppercase??????? Don't they understand the basics of social media??? Grrrrrrrrr

Welcome and NEVER put your phone number or other personal information on a public forum.

Bob K

Hy all.
I am from Croatia.
Back in 2006 i worked in Reno/NV with J1 visa(1/2 year).
Here in Croatia I graduate, bacc. Medical Laboratory Science.
In this moment i am working in General Hospital Dubrovnik.

I would like to live and work in USA.
I can get ASCP licence in USA,and that is great.
Lots of Hospitals need lab scientist.
I contact some of them.They told me that if i come to USA,they need people with my diploma,
but they are not visa sponsors.

Can anyone help.Any help or information will be great.

Hi! I am Larisa. I was born and raised in Siberia, Russia. Also lived in Stockholm, Sweden for one year before coming to the USA. I am in software industry. Would be cool to connect with expats alike!
Thanks,
Larisa

Hello the only reason is to be fluent at english, and then ill be able to be a good teacher

Hey all!

I'm going to relocate to Houston soon, in a month! Tentatively early October. I'm chinese Malaysian, married to USA citizen in Malaysia early this year. We decided relocate back to Houston after complete the project in Jakarta. I hope to meet peoples in Houston to expand my social networking and like to making new friends too!

If any blogger like to set up a newbie gathering, i like to participate!

Livia

Hey I'm from Rio but I'm moving to Washington DC for a Internship. Wondering what is going to be like kkk

Hi there, perhaps start with newbie me! I'm new to Houston too!

Heyyy I'm Jeff from Singapore ! .. Im currently in Arkansas, and will be in America for about 6 months.. Would love to find people to travel around with really. So many places I wanna see !

Hi'i am vangie,godbless to alk members

All of you posters who just posted "HI I am fromXXX , or I am in IT and want to meet people".  Please tell us  a bit about yourselves.  Where are you located, what are you interests, what do you want to know about.  Just saying Hi is nice but does not add much "meat" to the forum

Bob K

spamming not allowed

Bob K

Thank you, am mostly welcome and happy to be apart of such a great site and i plead to be directed so as to get use to the site also.

hi

hey! M Ongey Yiwana frm South Africa my dream is to move somwhere else nd start new life meet new ppl. I obtained B.Degree in Human Resource Management if there are any job opportunities please let me know...you can inbox me on [email protected]

Hi all. Im from South Africa and i am seriously considering moving to the US (or Canada). We r currently looking at Minnesota for various reasons but i am terrified of the cold there. Will i be able to adapt?? Im sure like anything it takes getting use to.

Any advice for me i n general??

Welcome to the forum

Yes in the winter it can get very, bone chilling cold but you will adapt. You might want to post in the Minnesota forum.

Bob K

Here
         My Name is Mrs. Rashmi Oberai living in New Delhi. Looking for a job in USA or in Canada as I have 10 years multiple Visa of USA.  Looking forward to move from here as im expert in cooking ,housekeeping,  nanny,  baby sitting and can take care of a family very well. Looking forward to hear from u soon.

With Regards
Rashmi

[email protected]

Hi everyone. I am Mark.
I am going to Kathmandu Nepal  in November to marry my love. The info I got on this blog was THE BEST!! of any on the web. I feel confident about going over there to do this because the information I got will save me a lot of time &  hassel. If any one else has anything to add on this subject.. Please fire. Open your mind & travel the world!!

Mark :)

I am Mwajuma a graduate who complete degree at Public Administration at Kampala Uganda.  With four years working experience in the field of Secretary Service, my dream when i was young to stay at USA. Please help me to get Job there because i lost my father when i was at Secondary school, my mum struggle for me. We are living at poverty i want to help my mum. I wish you can help me to move from this diseases may God be with all people who work with them.

Closed