New members of the USA forum, introduce yourself here

merci

kiko biso wrote:

i can help you

Wonderful, but who is going to help you?

Come on now cut him some slack. After he going to come on been  a doctor when he gradeates medicinal skool.

BObK

Hi all.
Happy to join expat eager to make friends and exchange ideas. Am planning to relocate to the US to join my fiance ,finish my degree and have a good life there.

hi all am called tlale ...25 years old  girls . currently staying in home country lesotho...where am the second born of  4.   i studied business information technology and hold hons degree.

my  reason why i want to travel to usa is....folks usa is the most beautiful world my eyes dreaming to see.
oh my word i believe that breaking cultural barrier and learning new culture is the most essential part of my presence on earth.
furthemore i am looking for the opportunity to grow in my field of study and learn new technology and since i consider usa is the biggest country i am positive that i will learn nw technology and come back home and develop my country because we honestly not know about some gadgets and no where to experience lot of things.

working while sturdying and making friend would be my dream come true.  i am open to any available opportunity

hi
am Isaac from Ghana planning hard to move to USA for work.am a professional in system and network eng. from ipmc technology.

Hello
New in USA and willing to invest by buying Gas Station, Market Store, or whatever I will find it suitable.. give your ideas or advises please..
I prefer to live in New Jersey, Florida, Texas, South Carolina or Atlanta ..

Cheers
Ahmed Maher

Sahameddin Amir Ghiassi 00

I know all languages in the Middle East and I know also their cultures, religions, and problems I was also officer in the army and worked with American officers and generals. I was also college instructor and teachers in different countries and in different school systems. I was also consultant the first class translator.

I am fluently in German, English, Turkish, Persian and I can teach Pashto, Arabic, Latin and other languages. I have CDL driving license and I can fly. I can also type these languages, Pashto, Persian, Arabic and other languages. I can speak all languages in the Middle East and I know also their cultures, religions and their problems and I can type also fast all these languages.

1022 Silcox Branch Circle, Oviedo, Fl 32765 tel: 3217657108

[email protected]

Boarding School address 10420 Lehman Road, Orlando, Fl 32825&

Office: Lacebark Pine Road, Orlando, Fl 32832

House 1022 Silcox Branch Circle, Oviedo, Fl 32765

Experience

2003 to Now. Manage and teach in the Iranian South American Language and Boarding School. And Sub- teacher in Seminole County Public School 

2000-2003 Seminole Community College Sanford Florida. Instructor Teach German, Pashto, Arabic, Persian, Turkish and Politics

2000-2003 Seminole County Public School Substitute teacher Teach General Education Courses

1999-2000 Oviedo High School Florida Teacher Taught German I, German II, Germanic III and German AP College level German. Latin I, Latin II and Latin III

1996-1999 Orange County Public Schools Florida Extensive Substitute Teacher taught in Elementary, Middle and High Schools

1988-1996 Siemens, Mercedes Benz in Tehran Iran Language translator and teacher Responsible for teaching English, German and Persian to Maters 'level Telecommunications engineers from Iran, Britain, Germany and United States

1990-1996 Liberal University of Iran Tehran Iran Language Instructor Served as an instructor for Persian University students, specializing in German language and literature.

1981-1990 German Embassy School Tehran Iran Instructor Served as an instructor for German High School and Middle School students, specializing in English, German, Biology and Fine Arts.

1975-1981 Secretary of State, Tehran Iran Translator, Consultant, Teacher Served as liaison between engineers from Persian and American Bell to promote communication and expedite completion of construction projects. Providing technical and mechanical translations. Authored my articles and short stories for the Iranian newspapers in English, Persian and German.

Education University of Kiel Germany Ph.D. student Iranian Education Ph.D. University of Tehran in Education Master of Arts Student in German language and literature. Master of Arts Education

Bachelor of Arts Language Arts, German, English, Persian, Turkish, Arabic and Fine Arts Passed 15 hours ESOL classes at UCF Master Program and passed English and Math's at the Florida Hospital College. References:

I can fly air plans and I have CDL driving license Available upon request

Sahameddin Ghiassi [email protected]

Certificate of Status

I certify from the records of this office that IRANIAN SOUTH AMERICAN LANGUAGE AND BOARDING SCHOOL, INC is a corporation organized under the laws of the State of Florida, filed electronically on November 18, 2005. The document number of this corporation is N05000011642. I further certify that said corporation has paid all fees due this office through December 31, 2005, and its status is active. I further certify that said corporation has not filed Articles of Dissolution. I further certify that this is an electronically transmitted certificate authorized by section 15.16, Florida Statutes, and authenticated by the code noted below. Authentication Code: 051118082106-900061263549#1 given under my hand and the Great Seal of the State of Florida at Tallahassee, the Capital, this the Eighteenth day of November 2004

I LIKE TO DO BUSINESS IN USA

Sahameddin wrote:

Sahameddin Amir Ghiassi 00

I know all languages in the Middle East and I know also their cultures, religions, and problems I was also officer in the army and worked with American officers and generals. I was also college instructor and teachers in different countries and in different school systems. I was also consultant the first class translator.

I am fluently in German, English, Turkish, Persian and I can teach Pashto, Arabic, Latin and other languages. I have CDL driving license and I can fly. I can also type these languages, Pashto, Persian, Arabic and other languages. I can speak all languages in the Middle East and I know also their cultures, religions and their problems and I can type also fast all these languages.

1022 Silcox Branch Circle, Oviedo, Fl 32765 tel: 3217657108

[email protected]

Boarding School address 10420 Lehman Road, Orlando, Fl 32825&

Office: Lacebark Pine Road, Orlando, Fl 32832

House 1022 Silcox Branch Circle, Oviedo, Fl 32765

Experience

2003 to Now. Manage and teach in the Iranian South American Language and Boarding School. And Sub- teacher in Seminole County Public School 

2000-2003 Seminole Community College Sanford Florida. Instructor Teach German, Pashto, Arabic, Persian, Turkish and Politics

2000-2003 Seminole County Public School Substitute teacher Teach General Education Courses

1999-2000 Oviedo High School Florida Teacher Taught German I, German II, Germanic III and German AP College level German. Latin I, Latin II and Latin III

1996-1999 Orange County Public Schools Florida Extensive Substitute Teacher taught in Elementary, Middle and High Schools

1988-1996 Siemens, Mercedes Benz in Tehran Iran Language translator and teacher Responsible for teaching English, German and Persian to Maters 'level Telecommunications engineers from Iran, Britain, Germany and United States

1990-1996 Liberal University of Iran Tehran Iran Language Instructor Served as an instructor for Persian University students, specializing in German language and literature.

1981-1990 German Embassy School Tehran Iran Instructor Served as an instructor for German High School and Middle School students, specializing in English, German, Biology and Fine Arts.

1975-1981 Secretary of State, Tehran Iran Translator, Consultant, Teacher Served as liaison between engineers from Persian and American Bell to promote communication and expedite completion of construction projects. Providing technical and mechanical translations. Authored my articles and short stories for the Iranian newspapers in English, Persian and German.

Education University of Kiel Germany Ph.D. student Iranian Education Ph.D. University of Tehran in Education Master of Arts Student in German language and literature. Master of Arts Education

Bachelor of Arts Language Arts, German, English, Persian, Turkish, Arabic and Fine Arts Passed 15 hours ESOL classes at UCF Master Program and passed English and Math's at the Florida Hospital College. References:

I can fly air plans and I have CDL driving license Available upon request

Sahameddin Ghiassi [email protected]

Certificate of Status

I certify from the records of this office that IRANIAN SOUTH AMERICAN LANGUAGE AND BOARDING SCHOOL, INC is a corporation organized under the laws of the State of Florida, filed electronically on November 18, 2005. The document number of this corporation is N05000011642. I further certify that said corporation has paid all fees due this office through December 31, 2005, and its status is active. I further certify that said corporation has not filed Articles of Dissolution. I further certify that this is an electronically transmitted certificate authorized by section 15.16, Florida Statutes, and authenticated by the code noted below. Authentication Code: 051118082106-900061263549#1 given under my hand and the Great Seal of the State of Florida at Tallahassee, the Capital, this the Eighteenth day of November 2004

Ok Sahameddin
Why have you posted so much personal information? Your address, contact details....
Maybe, if you have your own business you need to advertise it properly?
If you are looking for employment you have to begin by obtaining the legal documents....
Please explain clearly and concisely what EB and its members can help you with
Thank you,
chuckle butty

Sahameddin
Welcome to the forum. Never post personal info on a pubic forum.  You need to place this ad in the classified section, not here on the general one.

Bob K

My name is Brenda and I'm 20 years old. I'm from Madrid, Spain. I would like to emigrate to the USA, specifically New York. My intention is being studying in a Community College while working. For that, I would need a job -whatever job. Apart from that, my intention is living in an aparment with my boyfriend, who is at the same situation. I wish I can find enough information here about jobs and apartments. Thank you so much !!

Mi nombre es Brenda y tengo 20 años. Soy de Madrid, España. Me gustaría emigrar a Estados Unidos, especialmente a Nueva York. Mi intención es estar estudiando en un Community College a la par que estar trabajando. Para ello necesitaría un trabajo, cualquier trabajo. Aparte de esto, mi intención es poder vivir con mi novio en un piso de alquiler, que está en la misma situación. Espero poder encontrar aquí información sobre trabajos y apartamentos en alquiler. Muchas gracias !!

Hi there I'm jordan I'm 23 years old from Glasgow in Scotland, I've always loved America and hopefully one day will move there. I'm going to New York on Saturday for a holiday, first time in the states👌

Have a great time exploring the city.  Try not to eat too much which is so easy to do there.

Bob K

Hi, I'm Anna. I was born in Newton, Massachussetts, from French parents and I lived in France my hole life. I've always wanted to come back to the US and I did, without really thinking it through. I'm in NYC, I have to find a place really soon, I'm looking for some tips.

Hi everyone. Just joined this site and looking forward to sharing information. I'm currently in Saigon for an extended vacation. I have been traveling to Saigon and Danang  for business for the past 8 years and never had time to visit any of the beautiful places in the country. Looking forward to traveling around the country. I was here in 1968 during the war. Was very strange coming back after all that time.

Cheers,
Brian

Brian I bet it was strange.

Visiting the area is high on my bucket list and hopefully will be accomplished in the next couple of years.

Bob K

Bob,
It was strange to say the least. Thank God no flash backs. Hope you get to visit here!

--Brian

My name is Tiger and my wife Gift is newly arrived here from Thailand, she's feeling homesick for all the things she's used to, and she would like to meet some fellow Thai expats here in Texas.
Tiger

we seem to be looking after the same opportunity we looking for someone who can host us and we do any work while sturding

Am Rwandan, I born in Uganda in 1966, and my father and mama went during refugees 1959, and  1990 I returned in my mother country, but I want to stay in the United State of America with my family. I study and completed University in Program of BBA in HRM, within four years.  My wife is a nurse, we've three children (daughters).

Thank you for your kindly consideration and am waiting for good result.

annaschim wrote:

I lived in France my hole life.

Sorry to hear you had to live in a hole in France.
Hopefully you will be more successful in NYC.

Hi I'm John; I'm a retired pharmacist and healthcare administrator. I'm currently living in Tacoma, WA (near Seattle) and planning to travel to Chongqing early this year. I'm looking to make some acquaintances and friends to help me through the maze and answer questions I may have about VISA process, length of stay, English teaching opportunities, and much more.
Looking forward to meeting many new friends.
John

hello enjoy ur first time in the state and remember to enjoy and be happy

hello, i have been living in the USA for 12 years, i have also lived in mexico, venezuela and brasil. feel free to message me if you have any questions i can help with!

Ferchita welcome
Where are you from originally?  What do you do in Texas?

Bob K

Hi,

I invite you to follow this topic on this new thread:
https://www.expat.com/forum/viewtopic.php?id=437635

Thanks!

Closed