New members of the USA forum, introduce yourself here

I landed Chicagoland with K1 visa since September & waiting for my work-permit that should be granted on next Feb, at the moment working as volunteering at Illinois Food Bank, Geneva center to pass my time :)

Hi! My name is Elena, I recently moved to Fort Smith in Arkansas! I hope to meet new interesting people here around :)

(Moderated: no free ads please + register in the business directory)

Elena,  if my lady and I can help,  questions,  we will!  WELCOME!!

Hi, I'm new here, from Malaysia & will be moving to US within the next few months.

Welcome,  Where are you moving to?  What do you do for a living?

Bob K

Hello,

I have been here for a while. I am very sick and I need to locate desperately a member of Expat.com in Chile. Her email is [email protected] and her name is Maria Rizo.

my name is Angel Martinez and my email is [email protected]

thank you

I'm moving to Florida. I've not been working for quite some years & had in recent years become a SAHM. I don't know what I want or can to do there yet.

My name is Chris.   I work in relocation.  I reside in Santa Clara, CA.  Nice to meet everyone.

Hi, I am Sofie. Coming from Antwerp and moving shortly to Chicago. Any advices with respect to finding new job (sales position) are very appreciated.

I'm a New Yorker and welcome everyone who landed in the big apple!  :D If some of you are interested, you can message me and I can show you around the city sometime!

Stay warm in NYC!

Hi all. I am relatively new, been in king of Prussia pa for almost 2 months now. Trying to meet people from zimbabwe

kaymie wrote:

Hi all. I am relatively new, been in king of Prussia pa for almost 2 months now. Trying to meet people from zimbabwe

Nice Mall

ahla ca va l9it rou7ek fi florida?

ca va l9it rou7ek fi florida?

menzeh9 wrote:

ca va l9it rou7ek fi florida?

In English, please

Hi
I am Govinda Poddar and want to move to USA as a professional

Govinda123 wrote:

Hi
I am Govinda Poddar and want to move to USA as a professional

What profession, motorcycle racer?

Hello,i am so happy to give me this opportunity to talk to the members of USA forum, am by names of williside  Lincoln i live in family of five  member's and i stay in Uganda.
Am aged 21 years and i am a university student offering  bachelor of information technology (year1) am a talented man and knowledgeable who can understand each and every one's situation within the life experience cause have an experience of 4 years.But the truth is i do know more about the expact projects but will capture with you in short time? THANKS
      I will be very grateful if ma letter is put into consideration.

HAPPY CHRISTMAS DAY

I've heard it said the USA could use another Lincoln
Welcome

Welcome to the forum Julien..! :)

basicblogtalk wrote:

Welcome to the forum Julien..! :)

Talking about yourself in the third person is strange.
Hopefully you speak another language besides "Englished"
Kind of you to welcome Julien to his own forum.

Angloamerican wrote:

I'm Diane and live in Boca Raton south Florida for almost 20 years. From Leeds. Would like to hear from anyone from the UK.

Hiya Anglo-American,
How are you doing? I live near Manchester and worked in Leeds for a couple of years
South Florida huh? A little more exotic than South Yorkshire, lol.
Hope you are ok 😊? Do you still have contacts /family in the UK? Do you ever get chance to visit? Drop me a line if you want to, I have family in America, California and Oregon.
Look after yourself 😁
Chuckle-Butty

Hi all,

Iam a newbie on USA forum, I'm from Vietnam. I would like to live in Massachusets in the near future. I'm looking for a scholarchip to learn PhD degree and have a chance to explore everything in USA. I hope to make friends with all you guys.

Best wishes :)

rikimilton wrote:

Hi,

I am Riki from Turkey  I am traveler. Happy to be part of Expat USA community,

Welcome Riki!!
You picked a good time to visit Washington, 538 thieves and crooks just left town for the holidays
MERRY CHRISTMAS!!!

As i said before, am still
a student in masters of project planning and management. By this time am just looking for networking for more application from what am studying. Am in the initial stage  in taking this course but I need to change different communities in my country. Support from you friends in term of idea, experience, and resources is very important

Hi every body. I'm Tam. I'm VietNamese. I would like to make friend with every one. Nice to meet you!

Hi.my name he's Maria I been in this country 25 years and I love I'm from Brockton mass

udo1234 wrote:

savior udo analyse your case is a famous astrologer in world wide magical native lost love spells, I can bring back your ex-husband to you , if you still love them and want them back. Even if they have remarried my lost love spells will bring them back and they will love you once again. Why should you be lonely when there is someone out there who have a strong connection with and truly love. Lost love spells to bring back a ex-wife Did you realise how much you loved your wife after your divorce, maybe you even made the divorce request yourself. Are you regreting that your sweetheart is now your ex-wife Get my lost love spells for man to bring back a ex-wife, they work and work fast to bring back your lover and even mend things to lead to a happily ever after remarriage. Lost love spells to bring back a ex-girl friend No matter how many years you have been away from each other my lost love spells will work for you. Bring back that ex-girl friend you still love in a few days using my powerful lost love spells. Even the mistake was yours and you pushed away your girl friend, as long as you truly love them my lost love spells will succeed for you. Love spells to bring back a ex-boy friend Are you still in love with your ex-boy friend after breaking up, do you want to get another chance with you ex-boy friend again. Has your ex-boy friend already moved on but you still long for their love and affection. I have love spells to bring back your ex-boy friend back to you so that you can have a fresh start. Lost love spells to bring back a ex-husband Using my magical native lost love spells, I can bring back your ex-husband to you , if you still love them and want them back. Even if they have remarried my lost love spells will bring them back and they will love you once again. Why should you be lonely when there is someone out there you have a strong connection with and truly love. Contact +2348028017156
Email:- [email protected]

Perhaps this belongs in the business section

hello dear
i am seeking for friends
do u wanna to be friends?

Yes

ajith2606 wrote:

Yes

Positive attitude, will go far here
We may need a few more details

Hello everybody and merry Christmas
Am nassim from Algeria moved to states 8years ago in Texas it's wonderful in here.

hello my name is soufiane 20yrs and i live in morocco and my dream to go in usa for better life

happy new year everybody

Hi, my name is Godwin from Ghana, I have completed senior high ,I have been working in a hotel for over 2years now and I have much esperience in customer service. I have worked as a receptionist and a bartender. I want to relocate from Ghana to the USA to work in a 4 or 5 star hotel as a receptionist or a bartender. If any vacancy available please hook me up +233247825614 this my number  call me if any vacancy is available

Gordor wrote:

Hi, my name is Godwin from Ghana, I have completed senior high ,I have been working in a hotel for over 2years now and I have much esperience in customer service. I have worked as a receptionist and a bartender. I want to relocate from Ghana to the USA to work in a 4 or 5 star hotel as a receptionist or a bartender. If any vacancy available please hook me up +233247825614 this my number  call me if any vacancy is available

Think you posted this on the UK forum too because I replied to you. You are obviously desperate to leave your country, but you have to go through the legal system whichever country you decide to move to.
Good luck with your venture.
Chuckle Butty

i want to complete my styudy nand have ajob as adoctor in usa

kiko biso wrote:

i want to complete my styudy nand have ajob as adoctor in usa

Might want to work on your English, do some proof reading.

i can help you

Closed