New members of the USA forum, introduce yourself here

Hii I'm half American  teen and I live in Middle East rn and would maybe complete my graduate studies there if ur a teen too feel free to inbox me

Hello everyone,

I'm from Cardiff, Wales originally but moved to London this year and changed careers (finally). I'm an I.T professional looking to build up my experience and skills base and then seriously consider whether I can make the move to the States. I would like California or up by Seattle. Just here looking to meet new and interesting people and get some inspiration along the way.

NY is my dream city !

phototrims wrote:

NY is my dream city !

Ah yes, the fine line between dreams and nightmares.
Please tell us about yourself, your plans.

Hi, everyone!
My name is Maya, I'm from Moscow. Currently studying international law at Moscow State University of International Relations. I'm absolutely in love with the US, have visited the country 3 times, and I'm really willing to settle there finally. I'm thinking of continuing education there. Owing to the fact that the moving process is very complicated, I'd be happy to get at least some contacts there to make it easier for a start. Having american friends would be a good contribution to my future plans) Language improvement would a nice addition, by the way))
What's more, I'm looking forward to travel there again and again, so any assistance with accommodation or company is welcome) I'm ready to offer the same in Moscow  in turn)

Welcome to the USA.  Do you have any idea where you might want to study and/or live?  Being from Moscow and having visited the USA before, I am sure at least the weather will not be an issue for you.

I am computer science expert with six year experience of Development supervision and project management. I have also attended a course of PMP , Business intelligence and cloud computing.
if there is a job opening please inform me.

Sosthenes

How long does it MINPET in Angola to process LOI? Thanks for your response.

Hi :)

I'm Jonathan, 32, french man living in Jakarta, Indonesia, since 2006.

I'm planning to move to New York in 2015 with wife and kid. My plan is to start a business related to digital media there (by getting Type E investment visa)
I currently own the same kind of business here in Indonesia (digital agency), but now my main concern is to give a better quality of life for my family and I.

Currently in the process of calculating all the costs related to this new adventure :) Between office, housing, education and all the rest, well that's quite a lot *_*

jojakarta Good luck in your venture.  Do your homework before making the plunge

Bob K

Hey,am new here,planning to relocate to U.S...

Welcome to the forum. Why not tell us a bit about yourself.

Bob K

Thanks Bob,there's alot to tell about myself,what exactly do u wanna know

This is a forum of sharing ideas and questions.

Are you an expat now.

What do you do for work, play, dreams, hobbies.  What are you looking for on these forums and such

Bob K

Thanks pledge repply as soon as possible so I can learn how to post stuff :idontagree:

Hey I'm Jean, newbie here. Working as a writer in cheap essay writing service  -  essayservices.org :)

Hi,my name is kafando Justine I am currently living in Ghana and I just finished my high school I wish to move to New York for a better living I hate the way my life is right now due to poverty and I plan to change that given the opportunity.I have worked in an Italian restaurant for "three"years and I know a little bit more about hospitality.please help me.

Hello! Do you want to work in the USA? The immigration laws are getting very complicated here.

Hello! I am Dominique. I live outside of Philly, attend West Chester University. I'm studying English with a concentration on journalism. I'd like to get some experience in so that I can start my career. Love meeting new people and traveling! Feel free to contact me with any questions regarding the USA or information about jobs! Thank you :)

Mine too!

Hi Maya!
Have you researched any schools in the US? What city would you like to live in? You could apply for the working visa or even be an international student.

Hi I have a question. How can someone apply for the green card if they overstay their visa? Just marriage? Is there another option for people that have that problem? I have some friends that are studying and would like to get the green card but don't know how.

@ Domi007 > Just to inform you that this thread is for the introduction of the new members only. If you have some questions to ask, please create a new thread on the USA forum for more visibility.

Thanks

Priscilla  :cheers:

Hi everyone!  Rookie here,  need help,  living in U.S.A.,  Iranian community particularly, subject,  visas,  work,  how to expedite-streamline process for significant other,  please!!  Serious matter,  thank you!!

whatever in your mind just put and seek the answe

Allen, Sorry but you will need to contribute more than that.  Especially as  first post.  This thread is to introduce yourself so why not do so.

Bob K

Thanks Allen,  looking forward to sharing thoughts,  etc with you!  Please clarify what you mean!!

Bob K wrote:

Allen, Sorry but you will need to contribute more than that.  Especially as  first post.  This thread is to introduce yourself so why not do so.

Bob K

He is selling real estate in Alberta, Canada.  That's all I need to know

Guys selling real estate even cars difficult enough without piling on,  yes?  Alberta,  Canada,  pretty,  yes,  panoramic,  yet costly!  My issue is visas,  steam line - expedite process,  I need to avoid time consuming blunders,  please!

Frank M. Montanez Jr. wrote:

Guys selling real estate even cars difficult enough without piling on,  yes?  Alberta,  Canada,  pretty,  yes,  panoramic,  yet costly!  My issue is visas,  steam line - expedite process,  I need to avoid time consuming blunders,  please!

This is the place to introduce yourself, you should start a new thread on your visa questions.

Mugtech,  sorry,  not very I.T. savy,  when I make mistakes,  I look like dog chasing tail!!  Will go back to U.S. FORUM/ VISAS etc..  Thanks!

Frank M. Montanez Jr. wrote:

Mugtech,  sorry,  not very I.T. savy,  when I make mistakes,  I look like dog chasing tail!!  Will go back to U.S. FORUM/ VISAS etc..  Thanks!

GOOD LUCK

[message moderated - no free advertising on the forum please]

Thanks but not now!

Hi All,
My name is Abinet Fiseha, I am 25 years old with good health and happy to be a part of Expat. One of the reasons that I wanted to move there in USA mainly because to get a job there, but apparently it seems so hard to get in there. A young and determined person from Ethiopia who is keen to be an entrepreneur in future so as to provide jobs for others in Africa.
Indeed I undertook my first Degree at University of Ethiopia. Its therefore my dream to carry on with my first Degree in U.S.A. Infact, my dream is to move so me where else and start a new life in a new place. I undertook my first higher national Degree at the University of Ethiopia in field of Marketing Management with four years working experience in the field of Marketing Management and in the Office of Finance. It has been my dream to live and work in USA because I love to see the lights and shadows of USA.
I am very energetic individual who is good at multi tasking and I really don't have lovely friend, but I still hope to make friend and enjoy life there.

Thank you very much !!!

Am Mr. Magaiwa peter ,I live in Arusha Tanzania as a citizen ,professionally am a teacher of maths,geography and english.I studied in Kenya as a P1 teacher.Right now am teaching in JAFFERY CAMBRIDGE SCHOOL located in Arusha Tanzania for two years now.I wish to work in your state.Am male teacher aged 36 years.

Hello everyone
I am here in Vietnam having a good time
I am teaching English to adult learners

BOM 4 BYM wrote:

Hello everyone
I am here in Vietnam having a good time
I am teaching English to adult learners

Vietnam??? Your profile says you are in New York...........

Hey, we are from South-Africa, came to USA in March. I'm a full time student at SDSU in South Dakota. Wants to know if anybody can help me with info on how to get a E2 visa if our country is not a treaty country with usa. Thank you very much.

Hi am called carine well never been to the USA but hoping and I am  working hard to see myself there someday
.Actually I have been trained as a nursing assistant here in my country cameroon.ready  to work anywhere.

Closed