New members of the Spain forum, introduce yourself here

I am moving to Ibiza in the spring have brought a house in the Northern part of the Island

Cool. So to retire or to work?

Not sure yet I have a business in the Uk that I can take with me

(Moderated :  :offtopic:  + please post in the Language classes in Spain section)

Can you come to india for travelling. I am expert in Spanish language. I work in an travel agency.

Thanks & Regards,
Pradeep Kumar
Indian
New Delhi

Hola
I'm a new in HCM

Bonjour,

Nous souhaitons nous expatrier à Ténérife au printemps 2015. Nous avons deux enfants âgés respectivement de 14 et 17 ans. Nous n'avons plus de travail en France (lienciés économiques), et Ténérife est une île que nous apprécions plus particulièrement pour son climat et ses habitants. Nous aimerions savoir s'il est difficile de franchir le pas et sur quelle partie de l'île se trouvent la majorité des Français. Nous ne parlons pas l'espagnol, mon épouse se débrouille en anglais,  mais sommes désireux de prendre des cours intensifs dès notre arrivée. Notre fils doit être scolarisé en septembre 2015 en classe de troisième, apparemment le lycée se situe à Santa Cruz. Il serait donc plus judicieux de s'installer là-bas, mais nous aimerions avoir votre avis à ce sujet. Au plaisir de vous lire. Cordialement.

PATSYLV wrote:

Bonjour,

Nous souhaitons nous expatrier à Ténérife au printemps 2015. Nous avons deux enfants âgés respectivement de 14 et 17 ans. Nous n'avons plus de travail en France (lienciés économiques), et Ténérife est une île que nous apprécions plus particulièrement pour son climat et ses habitants. Nous aimerions savoir s'il est difficile de franchir le pas et sur quelle partie de l'île se trouvent la majorité des Français. Nous ne parlons pas l'espagnol, mon épouse se débrouille en anglais,  mais sommes désireux de prendre des cours intensifs dès notre arrivée. Notre fils doit être scolarisé en septembre 2015 en classe de troisième, apparemment le lycée se situe à Santa Cruz. Il serait donc plus judicieux de s'installer là-bas, mais nous aimerions avoir votre avis à ce sujet. Au plaisir de vous lire. Cordialement.

As this is an Anglophone forum could you please post in ENGLISH so that others can understand your post and perhaps offer information or advice.
Thank you.

Hi,

I got your message. I speak Spanish language. I live in new delhi.

Thanks & Regards,
Pradeep Kumar

Hi I'm Matt,
Hello everyone.
Please can somebody tell me what a return flight costs from Malabo to Bata and what airlines fly between and how often?
Very much appreciate anyones advice.
Thanks
Matt 
:whistle:

santosh0951 wrote:

Hi i am an Indian .
Came spain for 8 months.
Do reply me on my Spanish no 646818449.
Indian no 9893143372
Thanks

Regards
Santosh

Dear Mr. Santosh,
I am also indian and I am expert in Spanish Language. If you have any opportunity for me. Please contact me.

Thanks & Regards,
Pradeep Kumar
New Delhi
Mob: 9871417646

Kumar Pradeep wrote:
santosh0951 wrote:

Hi i am an Indian .
Came spain for 8 months.
Do reply me on my Spanish no 646818449.
Indian no 9893143372
Thanks

Regards
Santosh

Dear Mr. Santosh,
I am also indian and I am expert in Spanish Language. If you have any opportunity for me. Please contact me.

Thanks & Regards,my
Pradeep Kumar
New Delhi
Mob: 9871417646

And who is calling up one of you first ?
:/

Hello ya all... i am Dax, i am from Kuwait/India.. (a mix)... since july this year 2014, i have settled myself in madrid, spain and i am really loving it.. life is so amazing and after getting a hold on a new EU passport, life has become much easier.. liking the food and all sorts of wine.. the night life is pretty cool... don't have much friends here just a few good ones...
i would like to meet new people, know more, improve my spanish, well thats about it i guess... love and peace..

hi im julius.. im a filipino.. living in spain.. and im going to have my vacation this coming thursday dec 11-14 2014.... valencia spain... I can speak spanish tagalog ilocano.. ummmmm what else.. so if anyone who is interested of going out with me... have a coffe relax  disco or what so ever you wanna do... free to  Contact me [email protected].. I really love to meet u guys.. :)

I am looking for opportunities to help grow your business through marketing strategy in exchange for living in Spain (especially Tenerife or Sevilla)! I've recently graduated from New York University and have experience in film/tv production, fashion, publishing, cosmetics, and direct marketing industries.

I'm also open to opportunities that will allow me to improve my Spanish and make new friends. Open-minded, responsible, easy-going, and fun. I'm all about participating and immersing myself in the way of life wherever I visit. People are always the most important thing to me, and I believe that anything worth building is established by strong relationships.

I was born and raised in Pennsylvania, in a small city between Philadelphia and Amish farms. I've spent the last 5 years living in NYC and Prague.

Look forward to meeting you!

Hola!
I'm Nitin and i am from India. I was a Software Engineer but now got a job in the field in which i was Passionate about and i.e. FOOTBALL  :o:lol:  in Barcelona(near by). Not a fancy salary but still worth it . So, moving to Barcelona with all my stuff . I joined this community with the purpose of meeting new people and to find out from themselves how does the life of an expat going there.

Next  mounth i am  start   my   work

Hi everyone my name is Sydney and im hoping to move to spain next year in April. I have been studying spanish in my school for 5 years and am quite advanced in my spanish skills. I have lived in madrid this year for a month in july and loved the city. I have a friend there and am hoping to find a job and start a life there!
Would love any help or advice i could get. Thanks guys

Hola Sidney1,  my name is Nacho and i teach spanish to foreign people in Valencia (Spain), two years ago i had an australian family learning spanish with me , they are from Sidney. Now they are back in Sidney but they still love Valencia, we keep contact over skype, gmail and so on. If you want i can explain to you what Valencia is like, life in Spain and you can practise your spanish too, so feel free to get in touch with me, this is my email:   [email protected]

hello everyone,
my name is Yodit Abera am Ethiopian citizen, i graduated from Addis Ababa university by administrative office management. currently am working as professional Agent on house renting and sealing, my company name is TUCASANET General Commission Agent. am happy to serve my clients any time! please contact me for more information with [email protected] thanks in advance.

with best regards
Yodit Abera

Hi Julien and everybody,

Thank you for your invitation!
I'm living in Bucharest now and I plan to relocate to Tenerife, Los Cristianos at the beginning of 2016.
I will make a two weeks “recon” visit in Los Cristianos in March.
On the meanwhile, I'd like to make some friends there.
I'm interested in business opportunities, social life, real estate…

Hola soy María yo tengo un hijo trabajando en hecmonton, lo poco que puedo hablar con el, dice que esta encantado, tiene mucha mejor calidad de vida allí, el ponerme yo en contacto con vosotros, es porque ami me gustaría ir a visitarlo el problema es que yo no se nada de inglés, y el no quiere que este todo el día encerrada en su casa  pues el esta todo el día fuera, me gustaría poder conocer gente que viva allí y hable Español, para poder ir, muchas gracias por todo un saludo.

Hola Maria hay mucho ingles que hablar en Español tambien quizas tu puedo por diverdir un poco intentarlo hablar  en ingles poco poco .Yo soy  a la reverse soy nativo de inglatera y vivo 20 años en Tenerife pero no hablar bien en Español pero intentarlo ahora en mi pais  inglatera hay mucho Españoles pero a ver si tu puedo encuentro un ingles que te enseña ingles un poco  como yo yo no fue esquella aqui solo escuchar la gente mi encantaria voler mi pais pero aqui y ali estoy mayor a las 51 años por trabajo  a mi propia pais no hizo una mano porque no tengo familia dode q irme  es frio en inglatera  y la gente tambien pero no todos  intentarlo de comunicarlo con ellos  quizas tienes bueno sopreza y ellos aydar   

saludos y suerte

mabe in 2016 you will have better chance of work and things will get better here in Tenerife because there are few job oportunities especially if you are over 35 40 and if you 50 no chance  good luck happy new year

i want to get a working visa from nepal is this possible

Hi Rianne,

I will be moving to Barcelona in April as well. It will be my first time of living abraod. I visited Spain some years ago on a family vacation and simply loved it. Ever since i have wanted to live there. Now that i am finished school - i have booked my one way ticket to the city in a few months. So looking forward to it actually happening... Dylan

Hello. I am from Córdoba in Spain where I returned after 20 years abroad. For more info about me see my profile EREHWON.

We are a retired married couple wondering what is on offer in algorfa area we want an area that has some life. I would like to carry on with my fla,menco. Classes. We are sociable  and outgoing. And willing to integrate. And learn language. Anne and Tony Goodson

Hi, I'm Spanish and I live in Málaga. I am 39 years old and am a professor at the University of Malaga. I would contact British people to practice English and Spanish, and even make friends for beers or walks.
I am friendly and nice. ;)
If you want to practice Spanish and make a new friend, you can contact me.
Regards

Hola Grabriela, como estas? He visto un par de mensajes tuyos dandole concejos a Venzolanos, yo soy Venzolano con intenciones de migrar nuevamente. Vivi en Londres y en Miami. Yo tengo pasaporte Italiano he considerado irme a vivir a Italia, segun tus comentarios no es facil las cosas en Italia ( cosa que comparto contigo ) he pensado en España. Como andan las cosas en España? Tengo entendido que España esta saliendo de la crisis? Te agradeceria cualquier sugerencia. Un fuerte abrazo y Daludos desde Venzuela

cgsolitario wrote:

Hola Grabriela, como estas? He visto un par de mensajes tuyos dandole concejos a Venzolanos, yo soy Venzolano con intenciones de migrar nuevamente. Vivi en Londres y en Miami. Yo tengo pasaporte Italiano he considerado irme a vivir a Italia, segun tus comentarios no es facil las cosas en Italia ( cosa que comparto contigo ) he pensado en España. Como andan las cosas en España? Tengo entendido que España esta saliendo de la crisis? Te agradeceria cualquier sugerencia. Un fuerte abrazo y Daludos desde Venzuela

As this is an Anglophone forum could you please post in ENGLISH only so that others can understand your post and perhaps offer information or advice.

If you wish to post on the Spanish language section of the forum then click on the flag, top right hand corner of the page and then select from the drop down box.

Thank you.

Good Afternoon Everyone! We are family looking into moving to Alicante - Possibly Onil! I am 33, my husband is 38 and our children are 8, 6 and 4. We have holidayed in Calpe, Castalla and moriara for years now and are seriously looking into the moving process. We run internet businesses between us and these work anywhere in the world as long as we have internet access. This has been proven on our holidays over the last few years. We want a better life for our kids who love nothing more than playing sports outside year round and we are fed up of the UK in more ways than one! My husband is also a skilled cabinetmaker and we have been led to believe that getting hold of a high quality stunning kitchen at an affordable price which is one of our businesses. We have worked out the figures for bringing over our doors to offer kitchens to the expat community. Any advice would be greatly appreciated! Thank you everyone and hope to see you soon.

Hi guys, I'm in Corralejo, Fuerteventura Spain looking to teach English and make english friends!
Thanks
Nat

Hi all,
My name is Mokgadi, I am 26 years old and I live in South Africa currently. i would love to relocate to spain hopefully very soon. the thing is i dont know where to start. i fell in love with spain  :heart: after working for a spanish company right here in South Africa called Abeinsa EPC. the people were so warm and welcoming, this influenced my decision right now.... okay and also falling inlove with a Spanish man who also broke my heart, but that only made me want to go to spain even more... No! not to stalk him, haha!

I have honours degree in Environmental management and currently working as a HSSE manager for a cosmetics and household goods manufacturing company. my spanish is very basic, although im a fast learner and still learning. i would really love to move to spain as soon as possible.

best regards,
Mokgadi   :):):)

Hiya everyone,

I've started making a blog about my experiences in Malaga :)! I am new to the website aswell, so it would be good if you could check it out :)!!

gabriellaeleanor.blogspot.co.uk/

x

Hi I just moved from the UK last week to la linea. Working in Gib. Would be great to meet some people. Not much going on the weekends atm.

James

Greeting Jan,

I would speak Afrikaans with you but some other peeps might wanna read our correspondence :)
I am trying to move to Spain and I was wondering might you have any SA contacts teaching English in Spain? Your help would be greatly appreciated.

I am being trained in English teaching currently in Vancouver,BC.

Thanks for your time,
Johannes

Hi my names john my wifes name is yvette we are currently living in romford essex uk,,we are looking to move to spain ( villamartin), we are gonna visit with a view of looking to rent for around a year before deciding to buy,i look forward to any comments you may have regarding places,propertys,and work,,we are not looking to earn fortunes just enough to help go towards bills and living etc,,my wife is a hsa nurse and ive been pipefitting for 25 years,i hope to hear any advice that can help us..thank you

Hi,

I invite you to follow this topic on this new thread:
https://www.expat.com/forum/viewtopic.php?id=437629

Thanks!

Closed