Is it easy to establish a distributor center in Bulgaria?

I am from Shanghai,China.We want to sell our shade net,anti-bird net,hail net to Bulgaria and other European areas.

Is  BulgaIrIa a good market?

Is it easy to establish a distributor center in Bulgaria?

My email: [email protected]

Hi ccChina,

Welcome to Expat.com :)

Please note that i created a new topic with your post on the Bulgaria forum as it will help to bring more light to your questions and as a result you may receive more constructive answers from the members. :)

Thank you,

Priscilla
Expat.com team

Hi there,

Establishing a distributor center here in Bulgaria is not difficult - you need a company, which you can do for approximately 300 euro and it takes 2 weeks, in addition you will need a warehouse and staff + access to commercial chains.
Actually it is better to find a commercial partner, who already has in place the company, the warehouse, the staff and works on a regular basis with most of the big commercial chains like METRO, PRAKTIKER, MR. BRICOLAGE, BAUHAUS, PRAKTIS, etc ....
The size of the market is sth, that I cannot define, but he country has a population of 7 000 000 people and you will also have an easy access to the surrounding countries like Greece, Serbia, Macedonia, Romania, and Turkey.
If you need additional info, or contacts with possible trade partners write me on personal message.