English Club - Ho Chi Minh City

mina tran wrote:

Hi tomkat,
Thanks for your this topic.It's so useful and exciting.
I am also want to join in this club but my Engiish is not good.Can you open a team for who the same me? (My level english is Toeic 350 )
Thank for reading.

There is no requirement of level to join the club as long as you can carry basic communication, and you are eager to learn!

I'm willing to meet expats or locals free. Well not free since saigon soul at new world hotel cost 100000k dong to enter. I'll help your with your English. I speak only English and very little vietnemse. PM if you want to meet up on saturday at noon. Bring swimming attire and sandals. I look forward to seeing who'll come.
If you need a background check. I'm born and raise in NY and English is my first language. I like meeting new people from all over the world. Hope to see anyone soon

I wanna joint, count me in.
I'll be there on sunday.
My contact:***

phu tran wrote:

I wanna joint, count me in.
I'll be there on sunday.
My contact: ***

Ok great ! See you then.

Oh really?
Thanks Tomkat so much, But  can  I go with my friend?When do we start ,Sir ?
And How many people are there one team?

mina tran wrote:

Oh really?
Thanks Tomkat so much, But  can  I go with my friend?When do we start ,Sir ?
And How many people are there one team?

Sure, you can bring a friend along. We start at 5:15 pm. I believe there will be at least 12 people join today.

opps!I missed join our club!
Hi Tomkat, can you pm in my email : *** for me?

Still having the English Club meet every Sunday @ Alexa Coffee?  I'm an American who would like to help out.

Mateen wrote:

Still having the English Club meet every Sunday @ Alexa Coffee?  I'm an American who would like to help out.

Hi Martin,

We meet every weekend on Sunday at 5:15 pm usually at the same place. I will announce several days prior to the meeting disclose the location and topic that we will discuss on that day. I definitely need all the help!  Thanks in advance.

Tom

LETS RENDEZVOUS - an English Speaking Club (ESC) by Hoa Sen University students. The Club, based on values of dignity and solidarity, is a self-governing body consisting of Faculty, Students and Volunteers, who come together with a shared interest in the English language as well as in the world around them. The Clubs motto is Lets Rendezvous for One Another! We hold every 2 week: the 1st and 3rd SUNDAY of each month!

I think the club welcomes anyone age 15 or older. Contact them about attendance.
Venue: Room 1, 55B Nguyễn Thị Minh Khai   
Fee 10,000d   
Email : [email protected] 
Email: [email protected]
ĐTDĐ : 0907 198  572 (Mr. Tuan)
The club meets as stated but I don'y know how valid the email & cell phone are.
I have just made an email inquiry for a teenager. Don't know if they'll answer.

I speak english not verry well, and i finding a english club to improve my english skill...  If Anyone know lets show me...thanks!!!

Im live in Hcm city...nice to meet u all....
:D

Hi all, I would like to join this English group. Is it going at the same place and time? Please let me know. Thank you so much!

Hi tom my name is wayne im from perth wa australia i would like to be part of your english club. I will be in vietnam h c miinh city from the 1 sep to 25  just a short stay but would like to help out

Good afternoon Mr.  Tomkat, I just know your english clup, and would like to have a chance to learn english, can you pm the time and place via my email : ***

Thank you so much
Ms. Mai

Hi everybody,  I want to improve my English skill and like to join your club.I am really glad that you all want to join the club Please put my name on your list. Thanks

I want to joint club to improve my English skill and for making new friends, let accept me, thanks!

I'm glad to have a meeting with all of you :D

May i know the english club schedule for this month? May i join to yr club? And how? I realy want to be a member in yr club. I can give a hand if there is need any support.

For you guys who want to practice english, do not hesitate to join us on facebook. I created a group one year and half ago. Let's meet ! facebook.com/groups/158390337681198/

Hi guys,

Nice to meet you, I am so excited when seeing this blog :) Drop me an email whenever you have a new outside meeting :)

Hi Tomkat70,

I would love to join this activity too.
Pls send me an information for next meeting.
My name is Thanh.
Email: ***
I'm looking forward to hear from you.
Regards,
Thanh PT

Hi Tomkat, i really want join your English Club to improve my english & meet new friends, nice to meet you ^ ^
My name Jade. email: [email protected]

Hi Tomkat,
I wanna join your club too. Could you please mail me the place and schedule time to : [email protected].
Many thanks to you,
Btw, nice to meet you,

Hi Tomkat70,
I am Hoa. I really want to joint in your English club to improve my listening and speaking English skill. Please send me an information for next meeting.

My email:   [email protected]
I am looking forward to hearing from you soon.

Regards,
Nhu Hoa

Hi Tomkat,
   I would like to join this English club
   Could you please leave me a message for the next meeting information.
   Email: [email protected]
   Thank you so much and look forward to hearing from you.

Is this English Club still going on? If so, I would like to join! Osmansun(at)live.com

Hi,

Thanks for your this topic, It's so useful, so I am want to join in this club. Could you please mail me the schedule time and place to [email protected]

Thanks

Hi Tom,

Is this club still working? I would love to join, could you please help to give some information for registering?

Regards,
Phuong

Hi Guys,

It would be great if I could be a member of the club. Can I join?
Actually, I love to establish a english club for everyone who love speaking English and especially can help Vietnamese student can speak English in confidency.

Moderated by kenjee 8 years ago
Reason : Please do not share phone numbers on the public forum.
Moderated by kenjee 8 years ago
Reason : Publicity of services + sharing of external links not authorised on the forum.

Sorry everyone !

This club is inactive because I am no longer in Vietnam. I am currently in the states. I hope someone else would start another English club in Saigon. I am really sorry to disappoint all of you!  Best of luck to all in learning English. Have a great day!

Tom Lim

Thanks for all your help. Have a nice day Tom.

Hi ,
I'm Richard,expats from Malaysia
Do come to our monthly gathering, you can meet up with many friends . There are usually 20-30 attendees for each gathering.  Info:

https://www.expat.com/forum/viewtopic.php?id=492890

See you,
Cheers,
Richard

Richard Loo wrote:

Hi ,
I'm Richard,expats from Malaysia
Do come to our monthly gathering, you can meet up with many friends . There are usually 20-30 attendees for each gathering.  Info:

https://www.expat.com/forum/viewtopic.php?id=492890

See you,
Cheers,
Richard

I would like to come but I am busy at weekends. Thanks for your information.
Nice day!

Hi Tomkat 70!

I am glad to know your English speaking club opened in HCM city. May I know your club is still operate?

Ok now I know your club has been stopped working for long time. Good-luck !

Hi Richard Loo!

I am looking for a place to practice English. I would like to join your club. May I know your English Club is still operate in HCM?

Hello, I really love to practice English. But I am always busy on weekends. Do we have any club at night time of week days? Thank you so much!!!!

Dear sir,
My name is David from San Francisco California and currently working and living in district 7.
Would like join your English club to help out and meet new friends thank you.

Moderated by Bhavna 6 years ago
Reason : Please do not post your contact details on the forum. You should exchange them through the private messaging system.Thank you
We invite you to read the forum code of conduct

hi David! i`m happy for your helping, let me know your phone for contacting please! my viber:xxx...nice to meet you!

Moderated by Chris 6 years ago
Reason : Please avoid sharing your contact details on the forum.
We invite you to read the forum code of conduct