Dog Food , Vitamins and Housing

Hello. I'm scheduled to arrive in SA on March 10th and I'm bringing my guard dog. We will live in Ras Tanura. Can I bring dog food as packed luggage? My dog is on grain free food and I'm concerned about getting this type of food from the local vet. What is available in RT?

For me, do I really have to show a doctor's prescription for vitamins? Are vitamins available locally?

Does anyone have pictures of Chan III housing (inside and outside)? I'll have a bachelor accomodation.

Many thanks!

It depends on what part of S.A your gonna be staying at, for JEDDAH, i dont know if its just me , but i find it hard to find PET SUPPLIES, my friend is fond of CAT and ask me to occasionally buy CAT FOOD/LITTER and usually no stocks in malls/supermarket, so far i saw 1 pet store in my whole stay here in jeddah and they specialized in fishes, so if you'll be able to bring food for your pet just for a month or so that would relieve your stress a bit just until you find a shop to get your supplies, hope this helps...

Depends on the vitamins. I brought in over the counter medicine (allergy pills) without issue, but it was not a huge supply. I have seen Centrum here, but for kids I have had trouble find what I want. I think it just depends on what is in the pharmacy when you go. Though there are GNC's here where you might find what you are looking for.

In Jeddah I know many vets are low on food right now for cats and dogs as people on my compound have commented on the lack of dry food.

not sure ...

Thanks very much. I appreciate your input.
I'll be based in Ras Tanura and am hoping the vet on the compound has good dog food.
I plan to bring a small amount into the country when I land and then find the best option possible.