Networking Opportunities for gigs/work

Hello everyone,

Kindly allow me to describe myself in this post so as to have a clear insight of who I am, even though not in greater detail.

I am a single lady, unemployed and utterly broke, just to be very blunt. I seem to have run out of options on things to do in terms of self employment; I have tried a myriad of stuff and I'm still willing to explore more opportunities in the present or near future, but I need a quick income stream, almost desperate.

I have some college education but a varied hands on work experience in the Administration field mainly as a PA/EA/OM. Nevertheless, I am pretty versatile and extraordinary as I can juggle a multitude of tasks. I have worked for several industries, ranging from Medium sized companies to Multi-National and International companies across the board. My last job stint was a couple of years ago in Dubai and in between this time period, I tried a bunch of stuff from job hunting back and forth, to freelance gigs, projects, self employment etc which just saw my nest egg ran out and left me depleted.

Without further ado, I know some kind hearted person reading this post might know someone for a job connection or a potential gig somewhere. If you do appreciate a decent and passionate lady who is well exposed working for the C level staff in diverse industries, all you have to do is give me a chance to showcase my abilities. This post might not fully describe the plethora of skills and experiences I have, albeit the lack of a degree, but I guarantee you that I have a can-do-attitude and a great personality for gigs/opportunities that require a zealous, hardworking and trustworthy person. I am open for temporary/part-time or full-time opportunities if available.

Your extension of a kind spirit to help me come out of this rut soon will be highly appreciated.

Thank you indeed for reading the entire post.

I look forward to hearing from you.

Sincerely,

i would suggest you find  a company that is either germinating or struggling ,try to apply jobs there and display your abilities, the company will grow and grow with you or else you can start a small company on services or hospitality and become your own boss, i think also it is wise to run jobs that most people snob.in Kenya i am working with a small company, though not under pay i am learning to be patient and wait things to work while i increase my effort, life is not easy so don't be easy as well
hope i helped

get in touch, i have business opportunity available for those interested.

Hello villasunrisecareltd

I invite you to drop in an advert in our section Business partners classifieds in Kenya

If you have a job to offer, you can drop in an advert in our JOBS section

Kenjee
Expat.com Team