Warsaw Nightlife

Whats the Warsaw nightlife like? Moving over in a week and want to check it out!

just saw this post, so maybe you've seen it by now, but warsaw nightlife is quite nice ;)

lots of variety for whatever you're looking for. if you still need tips on a good spot let me know :)

Warsaw has really great choice of different clubs and bars for everybody. I really enjoy it every time I visit Poland. Last time my friend took me to the New Orleans nightclub and I really enjoyed it. It was exclusive and not overcrowded. Drinks and food is delicious and they also offer a huge choice of alcohols, some of which I haven't even heard about before. And dance shows are incredible, as their dancers are beautiful and really talented. I really recommend checking them out.

Hi Alex,

Welcome on board  :)

Thanks for sharing your experience. However this thread is quite old. Do not hesitate to participate on more recent threads of the Warsaw forum.

All the very best,
Bhavna

The clubs and nights are constantly changing in Warsaw. Best thing to do is follow the clubs and whatnot on Facebook. Some good ones to get you started are: Smolna, Progresja, Niebo.