Daily Motivation Words

Share Daily motivation word! U also can share Urs. Because the joy that You give to others is the joy that comes back to You...

Don't stuck in Your limit. Everyone have no limit actually. But bad behavior just closing ur chance to realized the truth about "Impossible" mean is "I'mPossible"

If U wanna a happy married life, Find a girl who looks sexy when she gets angry. LOL

Happiness is Simple : Giving More, Expect Less

Remember you can't argue with stupid people, simply accept what they say and remember a time without them and the day gets better.

My own personal daily devotion comes visually...it's in the faces of my three sons and my wife, but I can't put that in any sort of order...i.e., what comes first.

Words are wonderful, but the flesh and blood of loved ones is all the daily inspiration I need to get out of bed and make some hay while the sun shines.

All too often it's that which is right in front of our nose that we can have the most difficulty seeing.

Quite true Roy. A case of none so blind than those that can see.
My little boy gives me a purpose something I never realised before. And it is an awesome responsibility and experience which changes all the time.

If shit always happens, why we need to fight with it. Relax, wait the rain comes and make it clean...

"An optimist sees an opportunity in every calamity ; a pessimist sees a calamity in every opportunity" -Winston Churcill-

"We choose to go to the moon... we choose to go to the moon not because it's easy, because it's hard..." -John F. Kennedy-

Step up the stairs not stare up the steps

Giving More, expect less

Smile

Everything's happened for a reason :)

Don't turn around and give up, find your way and work around it.

Happiness is not to find, but to build

Before you act, stick the kettle on and have a cup of tea.

THINK then TALK...  Don't TALK then THINK...

Don't Ever Make Any Promise That U can'T Keep

Love is something that U feel after You practice it..

Keep Ur friends close, but keep Ur Enemy Closer...

When Problem give You 1000 reasons to give up, Life will give You 1001 ways to survive.. So, don't give up :)

Even anything needed money, but money is not everything. Human who created that thing(money). So Money is controlled by human, not Human who being controlled by Money.

Instead of finding reasons why you cant think of the one reason why you can and then do it

Yesterday was History, Tomorrow is Mistery, but Today is a Gift, that's why we call it Present. Be Gratefull....!

You never get a second chance to make a good first impression.
- Will Rogers -

Before u make any complain about everything that you've got, better U thinking about people who haven't any chance to receiving Yours

Do You Know Why Love is Blind?? Because Your mom already loving You altough she never been saw You...

You only get one life....so enjoy it!

Every day in the morning
I think of these words
A new day , a new chance to do something worth while :)

Don't keep putting it off....or you'll never get around to doing it.

“Know well when your welcome has worn out.”   :cheers:

Do at least one good deed every day and you will feel better for it.

A Dad is Son's first Hero and Daughter first Love...

Don't worry if ur Kids never listen You, Be Worry because they are keep on Watching You.. Be wise with ur attitude in front of them.

Treat others as you would want to be treated yourself...!

Good morning
Adversity Can lead to greatest Awakening

Don't be afraid to be who you are

Always try to be as honest as possible. Not only will people you deal with trust you more but you will feel better yourself.

Don't asking life to be fair with Us, because it's never... But accept all of ur weakness and transform it to explore more strength of Yours.. Have a nice day all!