Hello :) I am new in Amman looking for new friends and expat here

Hello I am in new in Amman , My company sent me here to work for one year :)
i feel so alone i am looking to meet new  expat , i am very easygoing cool person and have open mind , and love to spend time having fun and learning new things i will be very happy to meet expats here in Jordan
i will be very happy to hear from you ,

thank you very much

Hi Shakesperoo,

Welcome on board to this site and welcome in Jordan.

Hope you're network will expand soon.

For safety reasons please avoid post personal information on the public forum.

Thank you so very much Primadonna for your warm welcome
but i really feel so alone here and i am willing to meet expat and make awesome friendship
and adventures , i love adventures , having fun , enjoying my time and making new friends
Please Any Expat interested to make new friends , and discover new culture and new language
and to Have FUN and  new experiments , dont hesitate to contact me

Best  Regards

Omar

Hi Omar i am Gary from England...i am looking to meet expats as i am also starting a new life in Amman and working here for one year. Let me know what your interests are and maybe we can meet some people in Amman together and hang out.

Hello Gary  i am very happy to hear from you , i am interested in everything , music , traveling , hanging out , language exchange , culture exchange , programming , internet , tours , Every Thing and yes we can meet and hang out too
and meet new expat and have adventures and new experiments together ,  and i am really willing make group for expat  to meet and hang out have fun and spending good time :)

shakesperoo wrote:

Hello Gary  i am very happy to hear from you , i am interested in everything , music , traveling , hanging out , language exchange , culture exchange , programming , internet , tours , Every Thing and yes we can meet and hang out too
and meet new expat and have adventures and new experiments together ,  and i am really willing make group for expat  to meet and hang out have fun and spending good time :)

And anyone wanna get hold of me please add me on facebook
facebook.com/bellgates88