Fellow Malaysians around Wudaokou area?

Hi everyone out there!! I am just wondering if there are any fellow Malaysians who are also working around Wudaokou area in Beijing? :)

Hi LSH,

Welcome to Expat.com :)

Thank you

Maximilien
Expat-blog Team

hi LSH, i am from Singapore, your neighbouring country friend. do feel free to contact me to hang out! see ya~

Hi Anikin, it is so nice to see your post. Seems like I can hardly find any Malaysian expats in Beijing. I guess it is the same for you too? :(

Yeah... I think I am the only Singaporean here in my area. Haha. Wudaokou is quite near to babaoshan. Remember to pm me your contacts , perhaps we can hang out in Beijing.

I actually think the same goes for me too since none when i posted this.. I am very new in Beijing and therefore don't know what are those places yet.. Haha

i see. well do you have QQ messenger or whatsapp or wechat? are you here for studies or working? let's get in contact! both fellow Malaysians and Singaporeans!

Ah. U can add me on wechat . username: sauhar.

i have added you in my wechat, yet to receive your confirmation  :D

Hey guys,
Maybe you can meet some singaporeans and malaysians in a church near wudaokou.
Attend if you have time every sundays!
Ciao!

I didn't receive your friend request though  :/  send again maybe?

Hi LSH,

I am one of the Malaysian in Beijing. It is going to my fifth year in Beijing this year. There are quite a lot of Malaysian in Beijing, working and doing business. However, we are mainly CBD. There is a MIB (Malaysian in Beijing) wechat group.

I meet with some Malaysian on weekends. Currently, I am running a cafe in Guomao/Shuangjing area. If you have time, do drop by.

regards,
Clarence Chia

Really? I am glad to know that I am not alone in Beijing  :D  so, can I join that we chat group as well? Would like to get to know more Malaysians living here in Beijing too. Of course if you people don't mind ;)

are you a student?
there is quite a few malaysian students in tsinghua actually.

added u in my wechat first

Have u added me in we chat? :)

added

Really? But i didn't receive your request..  :/

what is ur wechat ID?

SauHar1303