Filipinos leaving in elgin scotland

Hello, I am new to elgin scotland just dropping on this site if there are filipinos leaving in elgin or moray area.
I wanna meet new filipino friends here, their hang outs, meetings and etc.

Hi ethylsimpson,

I suggest you to visit the Filipino expatriates in Scotland Network, this might surely help. Thank you! :)

Regards,

David.

Expat-blog team.

Did you find anyone, Ethyl ... We are coming for 4+ months to Forres to our home there with our nanny who is a young Filipino.  It will be good to connect her with others, so she doesn't feel isolated !   Colin

Hi Colin,

I met filipinos here in Elgin when i went to st. Sylvester church (elgin) but quiet a few only. If she has time i'm glad to meet her 😃

Ok Great....we will be there (in forres) from May 1st for quite a while - I will connect you already, if you e-mail my work address on ***.  Shane is a very nice person, working here in Moscow for us, and also goes to church here each Sunday.  Colin

Hi Ethyl
My name is Katherine and I just moved into Morayshire. Wondering if you are still in this area? I partly grew up in the Philippines so would like to meet up with other people with Filipino origin.
Thanks,
Katherine Shaw

Hi Katherine,

Yes I am still leaving in Elgin. What part of moray are u? We can meet each other. I will give my number ***
Regards,
Ethyl

Moderated by Priscilla 6 years ago
Reason : Do not post your personal contact details on a public forum for your own security

Hiya,

I have a friend coming from the phil for 6 months am hoping to link her up with any philipino community in glasgow..

If you know of any active members please let me know..

Thanks
Tony

Hi ethyl  I'm a Filipino living here in Inverness, where you from in Philippines? Elgin is just close here.

hi!! does anyone here have tried sending a balikbayan box back in the philippines??

Hi - apparently you now have to pay local Philippine taxes on such things; this link may help answer your questions.

Hope this helps.

Cynic
Expat Team

Hi Ethyl, Im shiela. Im also new here. As I see you have been here 4 years ago base from the date of your post. I also wants to meet any Filipino. If you know somebody living linlithgow area, pkease let me know.

Thanks and regards!