Visa

Friends.. I am from india. I would like to travel to Brazil and want to work there. I am software professional. if any one know how to get the visa please let me know. thank you.

Hi VasuRam,

As you were off topic, i created a new post with your questions on the Brazil forum, it will help to bring more light to your subject. :)

Concerning your question about visa, you may have a look to the article Visas & Other Documents in Brazil and you may also have a look to the topics concerning visa here as well:
https://www.expat.com/forum/511-3-visas-brazil.html

Thank you,

Priscilla
Expat.com team

HI Vasu,

I attempt to answer your query.
To obtain or apply for brazil visa please visit http://novadelhi.itamaraty.gov.br/en-us/ and then check the various visas  that the embassy provide.

you can apply and travel on a tourist visa. but if you want to apply for work visa you need a letter from the company or corporate inviting you for job.
1) The letter must state your pay scale and for how long is the job offer. This letter must be authenticated in brazil (authentication is like getting a notary stamp on a bond paper).
2) you need to get your degree certificate (last degree) attested (appostle) from state govt, then the ministry of external affairs and then you need to get it stamped from the brazil embassy in delhi.
3) To apply for the visa you require the following documents
1) Police clearance certificate (PCC)
2) Attestation of the PhD degree by Ministry of External Affairs (MEA), New Delhi
3) Residence certificate
4) Health certificate
5) One certificate (no objection + experience) from your current employer
6) Yellow fever vaccination certificate.
7) Cover letter to be written by you
8) Visa application form to be filled online by you  (https://scedv.serpro.gov.br/frscedv/man … ?lang=eng#). You have to apply a visa for research activities, they will issue a visa called Temporary Visa Type IV (TEMP IV).
9) Notarized letters sent by the Employer from Brazil
10) Airticket. You don't need to buy any ticket. Ask a travel agent to block a ticket on the probable day and take a print out of that.

Then you need to apply for visa and get it.

PLEASE NOTE THAT THE TEMPORARY WORK VISA IS VITEM-V - NOT VITEM-IV AS STATED IN THE PREVIOUS POSTING.

Hello All
i am applying for VITEM-I visa.
embassy in new delhi asking for PCC and health certificate.
What is the format of health certificate. Am i need it from hospital or any doctor can do that.

hi

Police clearance certificate can be obtained by district comissioner of police office. they have the format and procedure and fees to issue this.

for medical certificate, just obtain it from government hospital with seal stating that you are in good health condition to travel. you need not have all check up and tests for this. just say ur blood group, ur bp, height and weight and the dr says ur ok.

regards

Hello zeya,

The following vaccinations are also strongly recommended for visitors to Brazil:

Yellow Fever - If you plan on visiting the following Brazilian states then you should consider being vaccinated for Yellow Fever. Acre, Amapa, Amazonas, Goias, Maranhao, Mato Grosso, Mato Grosso do Sul, Para, Rondônia, Roraima and Tocantins, and some areas of Minas Gerais, Parana and Sao Paulo.

Further, if you have visited the following countries within 90 days prior to entry to Brazil you are REQUIRED to present an International Yellow Fever Vaccination Certificate.  Peru, Bolivia, Colombia, Ecuador, French Guyana, Venezuela, Angola, Benin, Burkina Faso, Cameroon, Congo, Gabon, Gambia, Ghana, Guine, Liberia, Nigeria, Sierra Leone, Sudan.

Hepatitis A & B, Typhoid, Polio, Rabies, Measles, Meningitis and Tetanus vaccines are also recommended. If you have already had these they should be up-to-date.

Cheers,
James     Expat-blog Experts Team

Hi Amaj
I got PCC and health certificate as you suggested.
Is it needed to be attested. Which of these documents need to be attested, PCC or health certificate.
Can I directly attested these documents from MEA.

Thanks
Zeya

The PCC has to be apostiled/attested by your country's MEA and legalized by the Consulado-Geral do Brasil that has jurisdiction over the city where you live. (Mumbai or New Delhi not sure which one)

The vaccination / health certificate does not need either as far as I know. It just needs to be signed and stamped by the MD or agency that issued it.

Cheers,
James   Expat-blog Experts Team

PCC and medical certificate need not be attested. I have not done this for me and my spouse. only attestation from MEA was my degree certicate and marriage certificate for my wife.

hope this answers ur question.
sorry for the delay in reply.

keep mailing if u have doubts.

regards

The PCC must be attested by the MEA and legalized by the Consulado-Geral do Brasil