Looking for a roommate in Zhujiang New Town (Liede), next to W Hotel

expatriates.com/cls/22686485.html] Room to rent[/url]

Hi there,

I'm looking for a roommate for my awesome apartment in Guangzhou, Zuhjiang New Town (see picture for location).

It is conveniently located in the best area of Guangzhou with many western bars and restaurants surrounding. The famous W Hotel is located only a few meters from my apartment, so it is easy to tell the taxi where to go. For partying the W Hotel's FEI Ultralounge is great as well.

Xingsheng Road is full of nice bars and restaurants. You will find authentic food from Italy, Spain, Turkey, China of course (e.g. Hot-Pot), Korea, Japan and many more restaurants. There is a really nice Irish Pub, Sports Bar and I also like the Spanish bar Revolution. All this is only 100m walking distance!

The apartment is about 100m² with a huge living room, 2 bedrooms, 1 bathroom (toilet, shower, basin), 1 kitchen, 1 balcony (with a great view over Guangzhou) and a small balcony with a washing machine and hangers.

Your bed room will be set-up according to your wishes: Choose between single or queen size bed, wardrobe, working table, chairs, flat TV, etc. - Anything you want!

I have already bought kitchen facilities and also a spare blanket from IKEA. Everything is ready to move in.

I myself are from Germany, am 27 years old, an engineer and live in this apartment for almost three months now. It is getting too expensive to live in there by myself and I would be happy to share this great apartment with a friendly, clean, open-minded, English speaking and maybe even sportive person. I myself like to talk and share experiences. It would be great to not only find a new roommate, but a new friend. I am very easy going, work out a few times a week and on the weekends usually go to meet friends in Hong Kong. From time to time I travel as well.

For appointments you can write to this email:
[email protected]

Please send me the following information of yourself:

Your name or nickname, a picture of you, email, telephone number, where you are from, age, profession, how long you intend to live in Guangzhou and it would be great if you also write me a personal line as introduction why you think you are the right person to move in with me.

I'm looking forward to your applications and getting to know you in person.

Best regards,

Chris

:D

Hi Chris,

Posting an advert with details and facilities available in the Flat share in Guangzhou might be of great help. Thank you! ;)

Regards,

David.

Expat-blog team

Done