" PhotOgraphers and PhotOgraphy "

Hello everybody, Greetings.. I am Birju or call me Bree.. I was born and brought up in Nairobi, i love this place. I am a part time photographer. I'v been passionate about photography since i was young, for the past one year i have been practicing photography working on my skills, techniques. I assist professional photographers in events, photo shoots, weddings, parties and so on. I am very passionate about photography and related areas. I am looking forward for a couple of things...

1. Continue learning and building my skills in assisting professional photographers on events, parties, occasions, photoshots  both indoors and outdoors.
2. Please do contact me if you require a photographer to capture your memories during events, parties, occasions.
3. Discuss on photography related ideas, work, group, technology, products.
4. Share experiences, problems and guide each other.

Please share your thoughts...

Thank you,

Amazing!
how would you advice a company planning to do a photo shoot for their website?

For the photoshot for the website depends on the what the product is..

1. Get a photographer (depending on your budget)
2. Chose if you want to go outdoor or indoor for the shoot (location)
3. Plan the shoot (if requires a model or just the product)
4. Photograph as planned
5. Post process editing (done by the photographer) and you get your final image for the website.

Hope this is helpful, or do you require anything else?

On what number can we reach you?

Hi snow_speeder,

I also invite you to register as a professional in the Photographers in Nairobi business directory. You may want to post your message in the Hobbies, Interests in Nairobi classifieds section as well.

Thank you,
Christine - Expat.com team

@Reubz i have inboxed you my personal email address kindly check

@Christine thanks for your advice :) i shall surely post there..

There are no photographers in this blog?  :unsure

Hi,
I will be needing lessons very soon, as soon as I get my camera early next month. can you help? I love taking photo's but all I do is 'focus and click! I need to know the nitty gritty...angles, positioning, lighting etc.

Thanks

hello  ,hopefully will be in Kenya soon ,also I love photography ,would like to share experieces

hii veronicaywl :) how are you? thanks for you reply.. i will be looking forward in seeing you.

Regards,
Bree

Hi Bree, I'm quite interested to pick your mind on a few things in regards to photography.
Kindly let me know how to get in touch even if via email, I'd appreciate it :)

Hi there, thanks for your reply.. Il just inbox you my contact shortly.. Hope to hear from you soon..

Regards,
Bree