Filipina, in need of help

Hello

As my intro says.. I'm in desperate need of help..  I just moved here in almere a week ago.. I been looking for a job since I moved here.. I been living with another filipina and her family.. They are nice to take me in so I could start my life over.. I been living here in the Netherlands for almost 5 years.. I got divorced, so I had to move out.. I didn't made any savings as it was hard to find full time job in the town in the east where I used to live.. I'm now jobless. and hoping someone in here could help me find a job or know anybody that can help..I tried online and going to uitzendbureaus and calling them if there's any vacancies.. as of now.. the money that i have would only last me for the another 4 weeks..

Any reaction/reply on my posted would be appreciated.. Also any of my kababayans here that  can message me or give me advise.. please reply to my post.. thank you..

Hi Dazzele85,

Maybe you can tell us what kind of a job you are looking for and you can post an ad in the job section.
It could help you.

thanks for the reaction...

I'm looking for cleaning or production work or something that doesn't require a diploma. Since I wasn't able to go for college here..For 1 1/2 years, I was trying to get stagewerk before for Horeca coz it was a requirement from ROC.. i do speak dutch and understand it more now than 3 years ago.. I don't have a driver's license.. which was one of the reason's why i had a hard time getting a fulltme job before.. since I used live in a small town in the east..most job requires your own way of transport coz its either way too early or too late and there is no public transport available. 

I have 3 year of experience on cleaning offices and Bungalow parks... I have other working experiences that I have acquired back in the Philippines but I can't have that same job here.. It in the marketing research and being a receptionist but it was way easier back home since I only have to speak it in my language or in English...

If its possible I also wanna find a job within the Horeca even if its just washing dishes.. My social skills are not that good since where I used to live I've had a hard time communicating/socializing with people since my dutch used to be way worse.. and it wasn't as open as here in the west.. or any job that would help me build my social skills...

I also worked for 3 months in a fashion store (shoeby).. I offered them my help in exchange of experience and training.. I would work for them 1x a week.. and so I could build more of social contact., I had to stop coz the store was working with my sister ex in-law and I didn't want themto have troubles becoz of me..I didn't get to the pointwhere I could work with the cash registry.. but I did a bit of the inventory.
Again any reaction or advice would really help..

Hi dazzle85,

I suggest you browse through the Jobs in the Netherlands section and drop your resume in the work sector that you feel more comfortable doing please :)

Best of luck to you

Thank you

Maximilien
Expat-blog Team

Thanks, for the reply.. I did post an ad. I can't really add my CV, as thereis no button to add it on my job ad,

Hi I am raj .... Did u visit the job agency's in schiphol. There are many production company's  which are hiring people so you can give ur cv to the agencies located in schiphol area. Even I found the job in one of the production company in schiphol through a agency in schiphol.

I did.. I been there twice, and even then.. they said the same, since there isn't much jobs in the production, horeca, logistics and cleaning at this moment.. I've tried to apply on all the jobs that I saw that fit my profile over the internet..

Ok dear..u can try in Kelly service agency who are hiring for Bausch and Lomb . Or u can visit timings agency in hoopdorp who hire for cargo jobs. Man power hiring for material in motion. I wish u all the best dear .

Moderated by Maximilien 8 years ago
Reason : keep it in English pls
We invite you to read the forum code of conduct

Hi girl i live in utrecht. That is very hard looking for a job. I have the same issue for job hunting.

Hi.. It's actually an old post.. 😊 I did managed to find a job... Not easy but can complain either..

Hi I'm also filipina, I'm here at Utrecht and u?