Indonesia merriage visa

salam dear friends my name is Muhammad Hassan from Pakistan.Now I m working in Saudi Arabia.I have Indonesian girl friend I want to merry her I need merriage visa please anybody help me I will be very thankful please help me.My contect number is 00966503850742

If she is here, get married here.

What do you mean by marriage visa?

salam she is here but she dont want to marry here.she want to go Indonesia after 2 months.she want marry in front of her family.

salam I mean that I want to marry with Indonesian girlfriend in Indonesia.I want visa to go Indonesia for marriage.

rosehassan12 wrote:

salam I mean that I want to marry with Indonesian girlfriend in Indonesia.I want visa to go Indonesia for marriage.

Go there on visit visa and marry with her, whats rocket science in it??? :dumbom:

They might have a separate visa for marriage, as many countries do.  Why are you asking here?  Ask on the Indonesia forum, that's where you will find people who know about laws in Indonesia.

Or, have your gf call the Indonesian embassy here and ask, is that so difficult?  Or, if they have a proper detailed website, check there.