Happy to be with all of you !

Hello friends, i am living in Shanghai for seven years , i will be happy to make new friends . Love you all .

Welcome to Expat.com Anita !

please do not hesitate to share your experience on the Shanghai forum, I am sure it would help a lot of people :)

Hey Anita, Myself from India working in Zhejiang from last 3 years. Good to  know about you. So how is the life going on  ? How was your over all experience ? Why not share about you more

Hi Julien,

Thanks a lot dear ! Yes , i will write , there is lot to share .

Amita S

Hi Jing hao.

Good to have your response , i am living in Shanghai with my family for seven year , its a nice place to live , my experience about the place is good , its fun living in Shanghai ! So......... what about you ? :)

hi anita m from india too n have not many friends and would like to make many friends so lets chat. i think wechat or whatsapp coul b a good idea my id is ArtikG on we chart looking from hearing from u

hi anita,

Howz u doing?
this is amit from india.
i am in shanghai too.
i also would like to make new friends here.
you can contact me at amit_190281(at)yahoo.in

Nice to meet you Anita  :)

Hi  :)
Me too dear ! How do you do ?

Pretty good, already looking forward to the weekend!

So what are your plans for weekend ?

I'd like to go out to dinner on Saturday, other than that not much.  How about you?

I just chill at home with family .
So it's like spending quality time with kidz.
What do like to do on weekend ?

Going to walk around the beer fest in the afternoon and hopefully find some good BBQ :)

hi anita,
I am jitha  from kerala living in shanghai ,how r u

Great ! Good idea to explore Shanghai and meet new friends .

emmiegee wrote:

Going to walk around the beer fest in the afternoon and hopefully find some good BBQ :)

Great !  Great ! Good idea to explore Shanghai and meet new friends .

jiya abraham wrote:

hi anita,
I am jitha  from kerala living in shanghai ,how r u

Hi Jintha very nice to see you on Expat.com . I am fit n fine , thank u ! How r u and where do u live in Shanghai ?
I am living in pudong .

hi

Hi Ahmed , how are you ? I saw your profile , good to know that your are expert of many languages .

Hi Anita . I am Chanchal from Delhi India .Moving very soon to shanghai. want to connect

hi chanchal. when you will be coming to shanghai,
mail to me @ [email protected]

chanchal.architect wrote:

Hi Anita . I am Chanchal from Delhi India .Moving very soon to shanghai. want to connect

Hi Chanchal , welcome to Shanghai dear  :) , When will you reach shanghai ?

Hi Anita , Jiya

i m already in shanghai now . but frankly very confused and distressed. no english speaking here . not even the taxi drivers or the police guys . god!!! hey i m dying to meet somebody from india . need to know so mant things about this place . but dont know how to express my self. my colleagues speak english but not so good. so if i try to explain them my problem , they offer me candy. Pls help guys !!! right now living in pudong near by to east huaxei metro station. pls mail me ur contact details @ [email protected].

and yaa biggest problem of my life - no google , no facebook, no google maps , no translator :(

Hi Chanchal ,
Welcome to Shanghai dear ! and don't worry at all .
We are  here , i will send you mail and we can meet if possible .

Hi Chanchal , I have sent you test mail . Check it .